BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
oh for the love of.... Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALoh for the love of.... Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

oh for the love of....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

oh for the love of.... Empty
PostSubject: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Sarah Palin Pitching Reality TV Show oh for the love of.... 290276 oh for the love of.... 290276 oh for the love of.... 290276 oh for the love of.... 290276 oh for the love of.... 290276

oh for the love of.... Image6215032x
(AP Photo/Danny Johnston)

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is diving deeper in the world of entertainment.

The one-time Republican vice presidential candidate has been shopping a reality television show, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Palin was in Los Angeles this week to pitch a "docudrama" described
as a "planet-Earth type look" at the state of Alaska. She is producing
with reality-show producer Mark Burnett, Entertainment Weekly reported,
who is known for his shows like "Survivor" and "The Apprentice." The
pair reportedly met with executives from CBS, ABC and Fox and are
expected to meet with NBC today.

While in Los Angeles, Palin made an appearance on NBC's "The Tonight Show" and tried her hand at stand up comedy. She also reportedly stopped by the Oscar gift lounge.

Palin is also planning to keep up her success as an author with a new book about American virtues.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Puke
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:13 pm

tj2377 wrote:
Puke

nicely said...lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 pm

I know I should have put this under the Idol thread but somehow I think it belongs here. Anything that makes me roll my eyes is going here from now on...lol
Why can't they accept facts, he got the least amount of votes, its over, he lost and it hurts...end of story. Its not like he was this incredible talent either. If he is so great, he doesn't need Idol and will make it anyway....doubt it though.

Should Alex Lambert Be Brought Back to American Idol?

An Alex Lambert online petition has been generated by a fan from Baltimore, Maryland and it has garnered thousands of signatures already for Alex Lambert to return to American Idol.

Will this Alex Lambert online petition really make a difference to American Idol producers?

Alex Lambert is the young, very nervous contestant on American Idol who was voted off American Idol last week as the Top 16 was whittled down to the Top 12. Alex Lambert openly cried as he showed his disappointment in being sent home from American Idol. Well fans of Alex Lambert are so upset at his removal from Idol that they have started an online petition to have Alex Lambert brought back onto American Idol.

At www.change.org Alex Lambert fan Jessica Bongiorno from Baltimore, Maryland has started the Alex Lambert online petition to bring Alex back onto American Idol. Last season on American Idol they surprised us when instead of a Top12 there was a Top 13, this petition mentions, "There were 13 finalists last year in order to keep Anoop in. DO IT AGAIN."

So Alex Lambert fans began signing within hours, within two hours there were four hundred signatures. As of this writing there are just over 10,000 signatures on the Alex Lambert online petition. The Alex Lambert online petition is to the attention of Fox.com, 19Entertainment, and Fremantle Media.

A part of the Alex Lambert online petition goes on to say:

"I've never seen such an uproar for ANY contestant to be put back in BEFORE even making it to top 12, until Alex. Quite frankly, this season of Idol has been a massive disappointment so far, and I'm sure that comes as no surprise to everyone running Idol. Then, the one person who people tuned in to actually see, is now gone. After seeing the complete disgust in pure talent having to leave the show, loyal fans and viewers of AI have officially decided to turn off the TV when it comes to further watching."

Alex Lambert fans are quite serious about their online petition. I admit that I am not a long time watcher of American Idol. It was just last season with Adam Lambert that caught
my attention and kept me watching American Idol. So I continued to tune in this season to watch. I do not see the raw impressive talent in Alex Lambert that his fans do.(nor do I) He just seems like a very nervous young man that lacked self-confidence and needed to be sent home.

Back to top Go down
Kristy21

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh joy,lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Kate Gosselin Lands New Reality TV Show
puke puke puke puke
Are you tired of Kate Gosselin yet? Too bad, because there's no end in sight to her 15 minutes. The single mother of eight has announced that she will be starring in a new TLC reality show -- cutsily titled Twist of Kate. Bad news: we'll have to see more of her dreadful weave; good news: the show won't include her horrible dancing or ex-husband Jon Gosselin, who is currently suing her for sole custody of their baseball team, err -- children.

The show is expected to air this summer and will revolve around Gosselin using "fan letters from women inspired by her story as the basis for profiles of women facing their own challenges," according to USA Today. A spokesperson for TLC said, "She will be in that person's shoes. And more often than not, it's not going to be terribly comfortable for her. She's game for things, but she also has limits and boundaries."

Gosselin told the paper, "I look at it as a loose concept. I want to be out there learning from others, helping to provide insight whenever I can, though I don't consider myself an expert on anything."

She added, "The fact that people really support me and want the kids and I to do well ... is flattering. I never understood the importance
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 pm

I can not stand her at all. Sure Jon is a dumbass bum but she's no better and it's sickening how people rally around this bitch. She didn't even like her own fans on her other show until someone must have clued her in that they help butter her bread. I am so sick of her using her kids and this whole poor me I'm a single mom I need to make a living to support my kids. Give me a break she is far from being down and out... I surely don't know any single mothers who can afford around the clock bodyguards and 7,000 dollar extensions. She and I completely agree though on the fact I don't understand the importance of her either.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm

unreal...

Jesse James & Tiger Woods Mistresses to Host Reality TV Show Cheaters!

Tiger Woods & Jesse James Mistresses to Host Reality TV Show? The two biggest cheating celebrity scandals of the past few years have more things in common than people know and very soon, there will be something else to add to that list of similarities. According to various reports, two alleged mistresses, one from Tiger Woods’ camp and another from Sandra Bullock husband Jesse James’ list, are joining forces to host a new celebrity show, fittingly, about cheating spouses.
oh for the love of.... Tiger-woods-jesse-jamesReports indicate that Tiger Woods mistress, Jamie Jungers and Jesse James cheating partner, Michelle “Bombshell” McGee have both agreed to host a reality TV show titled, “Celebrity Cheaters.” According to Bobby Goldstein, creator of the reality show “Cheaters”, the show aims to “catch celebrity cheaters with their pants down.” Goldstein also stated that he has yet to sign a deal with a channel, but that’s in the works.
Both Jungers and McGee have publicly admitted to having these affairs. Jungers, a Las Vegas nightclub hostess, is just one of the many women that were part of the biggest cheating scandal in sports’ history. McGee, a tattooed model, also went public about an 11-month relationship with the chopper extraordinaire, despite his marriage to Oscar-winner, Sandra Bullock.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 pm

The title of this topic is perfect!
Everyone of these stories is just ridiculous! I don't want to see Sarah Palin, Kate (of Jon) Gosselin, or Tiger & Jesse James' mistresses on tv!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 am

I can't find our old Octomom thread but this thread is probaby more appropriate for this psycho. What a hypocrite!! I'm sure she was TRYING desperately to have a reality show. Guess the phone stopped ringing so she is trying to take the high road. she is sickening.

• April 20, 2010 | 3:23 PM ET

Nadya 'Octomom' Suleman takes swipe at reality TV

Nadya Suleman, mother of 14, has at least one thing she won't do.

She'll never do a reality show.

Appearing on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Tuesday, Suleman took a veiled swiped at Kate and Jon Gosselin and other parents who use their multiple-based TV shows to support their families, saying "a parent must provide for their kids, not the other way around."

However, last June, Suleman's lawyer said she had signed a deal to star in a reality TV series to be filmed by a Netherlands-based production company.

Hmm. Guess that one didn't work out.

Suleman also said her "Octomom" moniker (she gave birth to octuplets) made her feel like a "carnival attraction."

In addition to the six boys and two girls she gave birth to in January 2009, she has six other children up to age eight. Suleman told Oprah she feels a "tremendous amount of guilt" when she holds one or two of her children and can't be there for the others.

Which means she must be guilty just about all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:03 pm

I can't believe what I am reading....make sure you read how they recruited teens for this project. Unreal.

Australian filmmaker takes 'virgin auction' reality show to Las Vegas after threats from government

First you could pimp your ride, now you can pimp your virginity.
Australian teens are selling their virginity to the highest bidder for a live auction to be filmed for a new reality TV show, Sydney Daily Telegraph reports.
Local filmmaker Justin Sisely is moving his proof pure cast members to Las Vegas after being warned by the Victoria government that he faces prostitution charges if the show were to be filmed in Australia.
He tells the Telegraph that he plans to turn the show into a full-length documentary.
Each virgin will be paid $20,000 and receive 90 percent of their sale price. The remaining 10 percent will go to the Nevada brothel hosting the auction, which places the virgins face-to-face with their bidders.
Sisely says several virgins abandoned the project after being recruited through posters of the Virgin Mary, with the words "Virgins Wanted." The auction Web site, fameandfortune.com.au, specifies that applicants must be over 16.
One of the virgins, Veronica Peach, is 21-year-old waitress and hails from Sydney. The pretty bespectacled woman claims she is not your garden variety street walker.
"Technically I'm selling my virginity for money technically that would be classified as prostitution but it's not going to be a regular thing," she told the Telegraph, "So in my head I can justify that I'm not going to be a prostitute."
According to the documentary's Web site, the virgins' first sexual experience will be filmed for viewers.
"Our camera follows the principal cast ... as they shed their virginity to a complete stranger in front of a worldwide audience," it says, calling the film "A Documentary for the 21st Century."
Steve Fielding, the leader of Australia’s Family First Party, has denounced the documentary as "absurd" and "disgusting."
The film is to be released by Thomas William Productions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh for the love of....   oh for the love of.... Empty

Back to top Go down

oh for the love of....
Page 1 of 1