BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAdam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested

Go down 
+3
Colton
Lorraine
bostongirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 pm

From what I understand he is refused bail because he is a "flight risk". Um seriously?? Where is he going to flee? lol

This is from Parkers Facebook....Goooooo Parker!! Love this guy!

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 Q37604564_1734 Hide

Parker Delon someone from TMZ just sent me a message to ask me how I felt about adam. after how they did me dirty... yeah right. so I posted the message below.

12 minutes ago via Facebook for BlackBerry · Comment · Like / Unlike
Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 8q2anwu7 Kevin Rogers likes this.

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 Q37604564_1734 Parker Delon Question from TMZ!
Between You and Stephanie Allison Wilburn

Stephanie Allison Wilburn November 2 at 2:28pm Report
Hi Parker!... Read More
My name is Stephanie and I am writing to you on behalf of TMZ to ask if you would be willing to talk to TMZ about BB9?
I would love to speak with you!
Thanks!
Steph
818-972-8507 office
818-609-6029 BB

Parker Delon November 2 at 3:13pm
Hi, what about it?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Stephanie Allison Wilburn November 3 at 8:17am Report
I just wanted to ask how you felts about Adam wasting his money on a drug ring!
Feel free to call me at any time!
Thanks!
Steph

Parker Delon November 3 at 9:00am
Are you seriously asking me this?... So pretty much you are digging hard for filler for the show? Ask diana about the last time I was filler for the show... Instead of talking about adam, let's talk about how I felt when tmz screwed me out of my job and never gave me a legit explaination for letting me go. Even when they did two "filler" stories on me when I went on the show and then when I came off and back to work...

Or let's talk about how harvey levin has an oral fixation?

Seriously, what's in that cup? That drink can't be that good... It seems like he just feels the need to put is mouth on something when its not occupied by dialogue. You sure that's not what you want to talk about instead? Other than that, I have no comment about adam or how he spent his winnings.

Any other questions?

Parker
Sent via Facebook Mobile

11 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Thanks for the info Lorraine, I guess they figure he has money so he can go where he want to...lol

Parker is hilarious and TMZ has a lot of nerve to ask him anything after they fired him. But he set them straight.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Well at least Parker isn't bitter ...lol
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:34 am

Love what Parker wrote lol
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 pm

They consider him a flight risk because he lives in another state and he has no connection or roots in Massachusetts to keep him here for his court dates. Also that he is facing alot of years in jail would also be a reason he would take off.

We do not have a federal prision her in MA, but we do have jails that hold federal inmates while awaiting trial. I have been trying to figure out which one he's in..just in case anyone wants to make a road trip and pay him a visit.....lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:18 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I have been trying to figure out which one he's in..just in case anyone wants to make a road trip and pay him a visit.....lol

LOL Some fans are kinda looney they might want to do that, also I would imagine some would even want to write to him... keep him up on the BB gossip! stir the pot
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:33 pm

I would write him, hell I wrote Mike Tyson when he was in jail.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
I would write him, hell I wrote Mike Tyson when he was in jail.

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 301583 Did he write back?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:24 pm

WTF?? Sheila is soooooooo dumb Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 491211

'Big Brother' Finalist to Champ: You Make Me Sick

Posted Nov 6th 2009 5:30AM by TMZ Staff

One of Adam Jasinski's former housemates from"Big Brother" is unloading on the Season 9 champion -- claiming the allegations that he pissed away his prize money on a drug ring literally made her sick to her stomach.

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 1105_adam_mug_shiela_ex

TMZ spoke with BB9 3rd place winner Sheila Kennedy, who tells us when she found out that Adam had been arrested, "I was bawling my eyes out ... I was crying .. It made me sick to my stomach he got involved in this."

Sheila, who along with six other people voted to award Adam the $500,000 prize during the "jury house" portion of the show, tells us she feels betrayed by Adam, because he had promised to give $100,000 to an autism foundation.

Instead, cops say he used the cash to fund a prescription drug ring. He was arrested last month in Massachusetts after allegedly trying to deal 2,000 pills of Oxycodone to a government informant.

And Sheila isn't the only former cast member who's lashing out at Jasinski -- Allison Nichols tells us she hopes the judge throws the book at him, saying, "I hope Adam gets the maximum time he deserves because this is terrible."

If convicted, Adam faces 20 years behind bars and up to a million dollars in fines.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:27 pm

It makes me sick to my stomach that Sheila uses Adam's demise to get her old ass ugly face on TMZ.

and where the hell has BB9 Alison been hiding?
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Yea Lorraine he wrote me back. He had his cellmate actually write the letter because he didn't like his handwriting and I also allowed him to call me a few times.

As for Sheila, I see where she is coming from HOWEVER, I feel if she supposed to be his friend she should have kept her damn mouth shut and spoke her feelings to him personally. Like you said Erika she just wanted to get her washed up ass on TMZ. And Allison please don't get me started I couldn't stand that bitch on their season. You really find out who your friends are when you are in trouble. Adam is an ass for what he did, but I wouldn't be out in the press dogging him like some have.

THIS IS MY 100th POST..... I talk too much....LMAO
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 pm

yup, extending her 15 minutes of "fame" nasty rode hard and put away wet fame whore bitch. I agree with you Smooches, I would not be selling someone out just so my name could on TMZ along with my wrinkled rooster neck ugly ass face. LOL @ her "balling when she heard". Um yeah, probably because she was still holding out hope that Adam would send her some money. Sheila? Go away, far away and don't ever come back. Allison too. Lousy bitch has not been heard or seen since her season ended and THIS is what she decides to break her silence about?? Gimme a break and crawl back into that hole you were hiding in.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Big Brother Champ: Get Me Outta the Slammer!!
Posted Nov 18th 2009 10:27AM by TMZ Staff
Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 1118_jasinski_ex_mug

The season 9 champ -- who's accused of using his $500,000 prize to fund a prescription drug ring -- has filed court papers in Massachusetts which read like an episode of Let's Make a Deal.

In the docs, Jasinski -- who's still awaiting trial -- claims he's willing to live with his parents, wear an electronic monitoring bracelet, hand over his passport and undergo mental health and/or substance abuse counseling .. as long as the judge lets him out of the clink.

Jasinski -- who was arrested during a sting operation in October -- also claims he has a pretty good defense in his case. According to the docs, Adam plans on "calling into question the veracity of the cooperating government witness ... entrapment and outrageous government conduct."

He also claims the accusation that he flew to Mass. specifically to deal drugs would be "illogical given Jasinski's high public profile."

The last part of the statement is laughable at best "illogical given Jasinski's high public profile" He gives himself WAAAAAAAY too much credit, but then again a lot of them are delusional in thinking they are more important than they actually are. When will they learn being on Big Brother or even winning it for that matter means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 pm

'Big Brother 9' winner ordered to drug center

BOSTON – The winner of the CBS reality television show "Big Brother 9" was ordered on Tuesday to undergo substance abuse counseling at a Massachusetts treatment center before being released on bail on drug charges.

Adam Jasinski, of Delray Beach, Fla., has pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempting to sell 2,000 pills of oxycodone, the main active ingredient in OxyContin and other painkillers.

A federal agent testified that the 31-year-old Jasinski told him he'd been selling thousands of the pills every month in Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

A judge ruled Tuesday that Jasinski can be released on bail to his parents' custody, but only after he successfully completes a program at an unnamed residential treatment center in Massachusetts.

Prosecutors had asked that Jasinski be held without bail as he awaits trial.

The order from U.S. Magistrate Judge Leo Sorokin requires Jasinski to post three properties he owns and requires his parents to post their home to secure his appearance in court. The order does not specify how long Jasinski must stay in the substance abuse treatment program, but said he must return to court for a hearing before he is released to his parents' custody.

Jasinski's lawyer, Valerie Carter, said Jasinski and his parents are pleased with the order "because the judge has essentially found that Adam is not either a danger to the community or a risk of flight."

Unreal...lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:40 pm

'Big Brother' Champ -- Free to Go to Rehab
Posted Dec 17th 2009 12:36AM by TMZ Staff
Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 1216_jasinski_ex_mug

Former "Big Brother" winner Adam Jasinski was finally released from the slammer yesterday -- thanks to a giant move from his parents.

According to the U.S. Attorney's office in Boston, Jasinski's parents offered their home as collateral to post Adam's $200,000 bond.

Authorities tell TMZ Jasinski is now required to "clear up" a warrant for his arrest issued by a Massachusetts court -- and then check into a local in-patient drug treatment facility.

Under the terms of his release, the judge also required Jasinski to collateralize three of his homes, surrender his passport, successfully complete the rehab program. Jasinski is also banned from traveling outside Massachusetts.

Jasinski was arrested on October 18, when cops busted him for allegedly trying to sell a sock full of 2,000 oxycodone pills -- he's been indicted on one charge of possession of oxycodone with intent to sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2