BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Final 3 - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFinal 3 - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Final 3

Go down 
+3
SuzieQ
bostongirl
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:49 pm

LOL, Kevin thinks Nat will get America's vote because of her engagement. Wait until he finds out...BUT, it appears as though they are at least speculating about America's vote.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 am

omg... if Kevin thinks that the American public likes that dirty little wench, he's delusional. If anything, he should be thinking that Jordan could get America's vote, knowing that we voted for Jeff before.

So I'm psyched that Jordan won part 2! How pathetic was it that Natalie immediately both to Julie, and when they "eavesdropped on the houseguests" that she was frantically trying to justify her stupidity in playing Pt 2. Whatever.

Going to listen to last night's show now- I'm sorry I missed you guys last night!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 am

LOL @ Kevin telling Natalie that they should stop trashing Jeff and the other HGs and start being nice to Jordan because it is making them seem more evil to America. Um Kevin? WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too late for that buddy. Natalie thinks it won't matter because America hates her because of her association with Jessie. Sure Nat, blame it on Jessie that you are a hateful, spiteful, unbathed pile of shit. Although she did live up in Jessies colon for the first 5 weeks of this game and did absolutely nothing. Now because of a few lies which come so naturally to her, she is the second coming of Dr. Will. Final 3 - Page 2 290276

Jordan is telling both Kevin and Natalie that she would take them to final 2. Kevin is telling Jordan 100% that he is taking her to final 2. Not sure where he stands with Nat at this time and if he is just playing both of them.

Still basking in the glow of Jordan absolutely spanking Natalie in part 2 of HOH last night. She KILLED it and make Nat look like a fool. Its not so much that I think Jordan deserves to win but for the simple fact that they discounted her for so long and kept saying that she didnt count. Count this bitches.....LOLOLOLOL!!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 pm

L-O-V-E-D that Jordan won part 2!!!! Also loved how the audience cheered when she got her sixth ball correct, ensuring her victory. That was awesome. It's obvious NO ONE like Gnat.
I'm pretty sure Kevin will take part 3, so it will be very interesting to see who he decides to take.
Oh, and how funny was it when Julie announced that all 3 of them would be making it to finale night??? Natalie was SO pissed! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final 3 - Page 2 143808
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Jordan did a fantastic job last night !!! I was getting nervous when she got a little stuck on the Ronno ball but then she kicked ass. She mopped the floor with Nat.

Remember how Gnat acted when she won hoh, so arrogant going on about Chima. Jordan was so humble, sweet, and genuine..and thats why most of america loves her...GO JORDON..!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Lorraine wrote:
LOL @ Kevin telling Natalie that they should stop trashing Jeff and the other HGs and start being nice to Jordan because it is making them seem more evil to America. Um Kevin? WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too late for that buddy. Natalie thinks it won't matter because America hates her because of her association with Jessie. Sure Nat, blame it on Jessie that you are a hateful, spiteful, unbathed pile of shit. Although she did live up in Jessies colon for the first 5 weeks of this game and did absolutely nothing. Now because of a few lies which come so naturally to her, she is the second coming of Dr. Will. Final 3 - Page 2 290276

Jordan is telling both Kevin and Natalie that she would take them to final 2. Kevin is telling Jordan 100% that he is taking her to final 2. Not sure where he stands with Nat at this time and if he is just playing both of them.

Still basking in the glow of Jordan absolutely spanking Natalie in part 2 of HOH last night. She KILLED it and make Nat look like a fool. Its not so much that I think Jordan deserves to win but for the simple fact that they discounted her for so long and kept saying that she didnt count. Count this bitches.....LOLOLOLOL!!

Did Kevin forget that we can hear everything he says!

Natalie is no Dr. Will. She has gotten this far by Jessie and pure luck! She has only made dumbass lies. I hate her! I haven't everhated an HG before(i was very close to it with Crazy James). I didn't care for the nerd herd but I didn't hate any of them(i actually really like Ivette!) I hate Natalie and Ronnie!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Has anyone been watching the feeds or know of anything that's being said? I doubt I'm missing out on much but have they said anything worth mentioning? I'm guessing not but just asking anyway. big smile
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Erika wrote:
Has anyone been watching the feeds or know of anything that's being said? I doubt I'm missing out on much but have they said anything worth mentioning? I'm guessing not but just asking anyway. big smile

i havent watched much but its been alot of gnat threatening kev about their final 2 deal...also kev was talking to the camera's about votes and it looks like he is leaning more towards jordo
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:26 am

bostongirl wrote:
Erika wrote:

i havent watched much but its been alot of gnat threatening kev about their final 2 deal...also kev was talking to the camera's about votes and it looks like he is leaning more towards jordo

WOAH! Finale night already! It feels like just yesterday that Ronnie and Jessie were the most hated HGs!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am

Yeah- finale night definitely did get here pretty quickly! I'm still not sure I'm liking this season all that much... and I think the producers would agree. Based on their editing of the "memories" of the show, the majority of good stuff was toward the beginning. Once the whole Chima thing was over, the season turned into a big snoozefest.

It's funny now to think about how much everyone hated Ronnie when you consider how much everyone hates Natalie now. Who would have thought someone could end up more hated than Pig Vomit himself?!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Finale Night WOW !!!! I think Ronnie is still at the bottom of the polls along with his girl Gnat...lol but it will be interesting to see all the houseguests tonight.

As usual we all will be going through BB withdrawals soon. Its funny how we all piss and moan about the show but we all cant wait for it to start again..lol..Yes i peeped the countdown to BB 12 clock (way to go ladies).

Every year when the season winds down i always wonder how many more seasons of BB there will be and think about how strange my summers would be without BB (I might actually get some summer sun and stop living like a vampire from July to Sept.) Reguardless of who you liked or didnt like this year it has been an exciting season with great ratings, and i am already looking forward to BB12. I have been watching since season 1, and thinking about it, thats a long time..longer than some people keep jobs, longer than some people live in their homes, damn its even longer than some marriages last...lol. So I have come to the conclusion that there is really no BB season I didnt like...yes, I have liked some more than others but still enjoy them all and cant imagine summer without it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 pm