BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

Go down 
+4
Erika
Colton
Lorraine
pajamajon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Um, Corinne was ROBBED of her villain spot.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:29 am

I agree colton... but you have to consider the people that are not in the most recent survivors
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 am

Elisabeth or Neleh would be excellent candidates for heroes, but neither of them would EVER do it again. I like the way Jeff said they saw Candice's move as heroic. That kind of made me see why they chose her. Danielle also when she stabbed Terry in the back. I still say Corinne needs that spot though. Splenda probably wouldn't do it if Corinne was cast!! Haha!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Parvati looks to have put on some "heavy weight"
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:54 pm

^ You did NOT just say that..
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Colton wrote:
^ You did NOT just say that..
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 143808

haha I was just kidding! Parvati does look a bit umm....thicker? I think she probably did it on purpose, though. If I were to go Survivor I'd gain as much weight as possible!

I am an Amanda fan, but homegirl looks rough!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm

You're forgiven. <3
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 63426a15ac24b262cd1b1159b3c6916df59b3009_t

<33333333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 pm

'Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains': Sugar wants a showmance with J.T.

by Dalton Ross

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 Jessica-sugar_320“I will win because people like me,” Jessica “Sugar” Kiper told me in Samoa right before starting Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains. She’s right about people liking her…kinda. Sugar is an interesting type of Survivor contestant. Interesting in that she falls under the category of people that are very, very popular with the viewing audience, but less so with the actual contestants. There was a sizable Gabon contingent that really couldn’t stand her, and talking with the Heroes Vs. Villains cast before the game (which premieres Feb 11 on CBS), there were several people who did not seem to be too impressed with the pin-up/actress/burlesque singer. So I was worried about her ability to form solid personal relationships in this game. That worry was confirmed when I visited the Heroes camp on day two: While the other Heroes were all smiling and joking with each other, Sugar definitely appeared to be out of the social loop, sitting off to the side silently or lying down while the other contestants worked and chatted it up. Even J.T. (with whom Sugar may or may not have had a pre-game fling that she was looking to continue into the game: “There was something for a minute there. It might fizzle. We’ll see. I hope there’s a showmance.”) didn’t appear to be giving her any attention at camp. [The scoop on Sugar's strategy, as well as exclusive on location video after the jump.]
Let me clear about one thing: I’ve spoken with Sugar a few times and have enjoyed our chats immensely. On a personal level, I have nothing but love for her. But I don’t matter because I don’t have a vote. And if she can’t win over her fellow castaways, she’ll be in big trouble. I also worry about Sugar’s strategy, or lack thereof. When I asked why she would win, she answered, “Because people like me.” And when I followed that up by inquiring as to whom she wanted out first, she said, “I don’t care, as long as it’s not me.” It’s exactly this lack of aggressive scheming or over-strategizing that makes Sugar so appealing to so many: She’s not there to slit throats or burn people’s socks (although she did orchestrate Randy’s embarrassment with the fake hidden immunity idol in Gabon). But I’m not sure how far that passive philosophy is going to get her in an all-star season.

I thought she played a good game in her season but she needs to get over this "I will win because people like me" baloney. As I recall, she didnt receive one single vote (ala Russell) on her season because no one liked her. Even Russell got two votes from his bitter ass stupid full of shit jury. Sugar=ZERO. Find a new strategy sweetie.

Here you go E! lol

'Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains': Boston Rob claims 'I don't see how I can lose'

by Dalton Ross

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 Rob-mariano_320When I interviewed Boston Rob Mariano in Panama right before the All-Stars season kicked off, he told me to save the tape in my recorder as evidence because he was guaranteeing me right then and there that he was going to win (huge error on his part).Pretty bold words from a guy that didn’t even make the jury his first time around in Marquesas. But he backed it up. Technically, the victory went to his now-wife Amber, but that was just due to a bitter jury that couldn’t handle being bested by the cocky Bostonian. Rob claimed he would run the game, and he did.
So it was no surprise when he busted out the same bravado for our pre-game chat before Heroes Vs. Villains (premiering Feb. 11 on CBS). The entire time was basically him coming up with different ways to convince me how dominant he was going to be once again. It’s the type of thing you’d normally shrug off, but not only did he follow through on it before, but he also would have won the Amazing Race had producers not convinced the pilot of a plane that had already departed the gate to come back to pick up Uchenna and Joyce. [Intel on a potentially huge distraction for Boston Rob, as well as exclusive on location video after the jump.]
Rob knows he’s a target for the way he ran All-Stars, but is confident he can overcome it. “I’m under no false impression that a lot of these people are probably pretty jealous Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 290276 that myself and my wife got to do not only Survivor but the Amazing Race twice each,” he told me in Samoa. “And now I’m back again. I’m sure there’s an air of arrogance among some of them that say ‘get him the hell out of here,’ but let me tell ya something, at the end of the day, they won’t be able to do it. They won’t be able to write my name down. After 20 seasons you’d think they’d know enough to get rid of me. But they won’t.” I'm guessing they will lol
We’ll see about that, but I have another concern about Rob this time around: his baby. Rob and Amber had a baby girl just 5 weeks before he left for Samoa. How focused will he be on the game with a newborn at home halfway around the world? We saw Jonny Fairplay quit Micronesia just a few days in over concern for his unborn daughter. How will Rob react? “I don’t think it’s gonna be as much of a distraction as its gonna be a motivator for me. Something where I’m really gonna have to dig down inside and know inside of myself what it is that I’m playing for.” I could never see Boston Rob quitting anything, but we’ll see if he’s as focused as he was last time around.

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:17 pm

I did like Sugar in Gabon but don't really care much for her wanting to go into an All Star season wanting a showmance. I mean HELLO?! It's Allstars save the mance for before or after the show. With that attitude alone is #1 reason why she shouldn't even be apart of the cast.

Boston Rob on the other hand is without a doubt Allstar material! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 695108
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm

agreed on both parts E, (even though Boston Rob is a tool...lol)
If he was only a Yankee fan, it might make all the difference in the world... Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 11816
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:46 pm

LOL he is so not a tool. Well maybe the fact that he married Ambuh I guess he could be considered a tool haha... jk...I love Boston Rob!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Quote :
I love Boston Rob!

no way! You do? I would have never guessed that...lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Sugar is a joke..an absolute joke. OMGA I hate her so much.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:25 am

Amen Colton I rather see Sierra...lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:24 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Amen Colton I rather see Sierra...lmao!!!

Sierra is amazingSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 377226
I loooooooooooooooooooooove her!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 pm

'Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains': Cirie says she'll win because 'I'm a gangsta in an Oprah suit'

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 Cirie-field_3201In an All-Star season of Survivor, everyone is a target for one reason or another, but among the contestants playing in Heroes Vs. Villains,
Cirie Fields is among the biggest. In my conversations in Samoa with
the participants just before the game began, several (including Amanda,
Danielle, J.T., and Stephenie) named Cirie as one of the players they
wanted to get rid of first. And who can blame them? While Cirie poses
no physical threat whatsoever, she has twice (in Panama and Micronesia)
proven herself to be a savvy social player and crafty manipulator. The
problem for Cirie is that everyone knows it, and such cerebral players
are usually targeted early in all-star seasons (witness Rob Cesternino
in All-Stars and Yau-Man in Micronesia). [Intel on whom Cirie is targeting as well as exclusive on location video after the jump]
As for whom Cirie is targeting, she is after the alpha males. She
specifically mentioned Tom, Colby, and Boston Rob as players she’d like
to see gone early. “These guys are physical beasts and if they’re not
gone right away, it’s gonna be really hard to get them out of this
game.” One interesting side note: All of the players seem convinced
that there was a Micronesia alliance formed before the game
even began, but it is unclear if Cirie is included in that alliance
(especially since Amanda claims she wants Cirie gone) or if that just
involves the younger trio of Parvati, Amanda, and James. I do know that
during my visit to the Heroes camp on day two, Cirie and James were
joshing and joking together the entire time. Of course, you’d figure at
this point that James would know better than to trust any woman in this game.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Breaking News: Survivor Contestant Jennifer Lyon Dies at Age 37

Wednesday – January 20, 2010

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 Jennifer

Jennifer Lyon, a contestant on Survivor Palau, has died at age 37, UsMagazine.com has confirmed. Lyon finished in fourth place in the reality competition's tenth season, which aired in 2005.
A former nanny, Lyon was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer at age 33 in 2005, and spoke to Us Weekly about the news and her eventual decision to get a double mastectomy, followed by chemotherapy. "I was completely shocked and overwhelmed," Lyon told Us at the time. "I felt fine that day; in fact, I've been healthy my entire life."

The star also offered support for other women struggling with the disease. "Staying positive is half the battle," she said.
Austin Carty, an alum of Survivor: Panama - Exlie Island (2006), briefly dated Lyon in 2006. "Jen was a genuinely selfless, sweet-natured person," Carty told UsMagazine.com Wednesday. "She always had a smile. She cared about every person.”

Carty last saw his friend at a breast cancer charity event in New York in November 2008, where she received a standing ovation after giving a speech. "She was engaged in the greatest fight of her life, but she had every intention to fight and spread her positive messages,” Carty said.

"This has really rocked the Survivor community. It's just so sad."
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Want to be on an upcoming season of SURVIVOR™?
Upload your video telling us why you have what it takes to win the game... and you just might get a chance!* One lucky winner will head to Los Angeles for an audition with the SURVIVOR™ casting team. Get Started
Upload your video by February 21. Be creative. We are looking for your video to stand out.
Return on February 22 to see if you made it to the final 10!
Vote on your favorite finalist. You and your fellow fans will determine which of the finalists is going to L.A.!
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. See Official Rules for details.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call/
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 pm

So sad about Jennifer Lyon Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 455519 R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Jenn :( :( :( :(

She was such a sweet and amazing person. The fact she battled it for as long as she did is amazing. She's a true Ultimate Survivor in my opinion. <3 Did you guys see Jeff Probst's interview he did about her?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:51 pm

I didn't see it Colton. If you can post it here.

It really is unfortunate and she seemed to have a lovely smile and zest for life. Very sad!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:03 pm

I didnt see it either Colton but would love to read it if you can post it!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:14 pm

As Survivor's 20th season approaches, one of the series' stars, Jennifer Lyon, who placed fourth in the Palau season, lost her battle with stage-tbree breast cancer Tuesday at age 37. Survivor host Jeff Probst developed an instantaneous connection with Lyon, and with contributions from Lyon's family, he shared this story about their friendship:

"Jenn and I got reconnected a couple of years ago and became very close, very fast. She shared with me the highs and the lows and the constant choices she and her family faced regarding her treatment.

"When you cut tbrough the social barriers that so often hamper us, it's amazing how quickly you can become close with someone. Jenn made it very easy. She didn't have any interest in wasting time.

"Because the previous Cbristmas had been so rough, this year she decided to open a Cbristmas tree lot so she could extend the holidays for as long as possible. Then in typical Jenn fashion she made the decision to donate profits to the Susan Love Cancer Research Foundation. The tree lot was a major undertaking yet there she was every day doing her part to try to raise money to make sure nobody else had to ever endure the same struggle."

Kim Lyon: 'Jenn worked so hard on the lot and they were kind of bummed they didn't make much money off of it so if anyone wants to honor Jenn they can make a donation to the foundation. She would be touched.'

Probst: "Over the past several weeks we had some beautiful talks about life and death. Jenn was so willing to share what she was feeling, including the very real and very scary parts of dealing with terminal cancer.

"Jenn was blessed with a fantastic family. Her sister, her brother and her parents were loving, positive and incredibly supportive of her needs. Her family provided a safe place where she could simply be a daughter or a sister and not have to worry about the expectations of others. It was funny to witness her switch from being a spiritual mentor to playing the role of a daughter where she felt safe enough to simply say 'no' to her mom's suggestion of a hot cup of soup. There really is no substitute for a loving family. Nothing else can compare.

"Texting back and forth became a great way for Jenn to stay in touch with all of her friends. No matter where she was or how she was feeling she could reach out and stay connected via technology. Her phone was constantly beeping with new messages including many from Ethan Zohn.

"I think Ethan and Jenn became strong allies for each other as they both battled their cancer. Ethan was there for Jenn at times when she really needed to talk to someone who could understand the struggle on a level the rest of us just couldn't. Ethan is such a strong willed and inspiring person, their friendship offered a lot of comfort to Jenn.

"Her wisdom about how to live a life with quality seemed to grow with each passing day. I am so grateful she chose to share so much with me. I used to kid Jenn, asking her 'where was all of this insight when you were on Survivor!'

"The Survivor reunion party offered Jenn a great chance to reconnect with so many people from the Survivor family. It was a great night and even though the party was crazy, we arranged a back room, away from the madness, where Jenn could hang out and talk with friends. She looked absolutely stunning that night. Certainly a lot of that is because Jenn was always a beautiful woman, but there was a spirit inside her that night that was palpable. It was clear to me that she knew this was a goodbye."

Kim Lyon: 'Jenn would rather go to a Survivor party than anything else. No matter how bad she was feeling. She could always rally for that kind of a celebration.'

Probst: "Jenn's family arranged a beautiful spot on the Hood River in Oregon where Jenn could enjoy some peace in a lovely surrounding. She relocated there last week. There's a great photo of Jenn walking near the water and she looks so relaxed and at peace. It was definitely the right call.

"The night she finally passed, I had the most amazing connection with Jenn. I was in my home in Los Angeles listening to a CD of music I had given Jenn. I texted her sister Kim and asked her to play the music for Jenn. As I sat there on my couch thousands of miles away, I could feel Jenn holding my hand. Even thinking of it now brings it right back. A few minutes later Kim texted back saying, 'We've already been playing it, but Jenn has stopped responding to us.' I wrote back, 'But she hears it. I've been holding her hand all night.'

"As the night continued Kim was kind enough to send me updates. It was this amazing fusion of spirit and technology. The power of human energy was connecting me to Jenn on a spiritual level and the power of technology was keeping me updated on her journey. If we could find a way to harness this for greater good we could change the entire world.

"The last text came at 11:10 pm when Kim wrote simply, 'Jenn died.'

"Jenn did such a good job of showing me how to love someone who is dying that it is surprisingly easy to talk about her passing. I feel there is great knowledge she wanted to share with others about how to deal with someone who is dying.

"Tbroughout her battle with cancer, friends would often encourage her to 'Fight harder. Stay positive.' It's a well-intentioned gesture but as I learned tbrough Jenn, it's not always the right one. Near the end, Jenn worried that some people may think she gave up and didn't fight hard enough. We talked a lot about the idea that death is such a hard subject and so many of us simply don't know what is appropriate to say so we end up saying the wrong thing for all the right reasons.

"If I learned anything from Jenn it is this: Don't be afraid to ask someone how they are truly feeling about dying. Don't shy away from the scary parts of death. They need someone to talk to about what is going on inside their head. Most importantly, encourage them to let go of the expectations of others and give them permission to do what is right for them, even if it means letting go."

Yeah, it made me cry..
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:14 pm

ugh! That was a very sad read but Jeff talked about her wonderfully...bittersweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next