BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

Go down 
+4
Erika
Colton
Lorraine
pajamajon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Just a reminder for everyone...NO Survivor tonight! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 930752
NCAA Basketball tourney started today and also NEXT week, Survivor airs on WEDNESDAY.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 pm

The goddess returns in 3 DAYS!! <333
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:11 am

Colton wrote:

Oh cool I didn't know you were a fan of Jerri's too! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 5569
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:08 am

eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:42 am

Erika wrote:
Colton wrote:

Oh cool I didn't know you were a fan of Jerri's too! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 5569

ok, not a Parv fan at all but Jerri???????????? Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 491211
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:50 pm

I like Jerri, but mostly just teasing Colton. Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 628807
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 pm

LOL, I knew that. I even thought about responding with "Yeah, I can't wait to see Russell again either" but thought that calling Russell a Goddess was a bit much... Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 37469
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 pm

ok, disregard my previous post....Russell IS a GODDESS! lol

What a bold move he made tonight and of course....WHAT WAS TYSON THINKING????????

If you missed Survivor tonight....you missed greatness (Russell of course..lol) How does he do it? Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 858861

on a side note, while I am sad to see James go....they made the right decision. Colby needs to get his head in the game now.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Jaw dropper WTF funny shit <------ On both Tribal Councils!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Thank you, Russell!!! <3333 So glad COLBY stayed! <3333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Next week should be awesome!! Rob and Russell going head to head. I simply cannot wait to see that cocky alliance start to crumble. I loathe Sandra and Courtney and how they have crawled up BR's ass and found a home. Aside from that, they bring absolutely nothing to the table. How sweet would it be if they start kissing Russells ass......LMAO!!! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 143808
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 pm

I HATE SANDRA SO MUCH! When she opens her mouth I want to punch her in the face!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 pm

ditto....she was brilliant in tonights challenge! ummm did she even make it out of the start position? The mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Seriously, I can't wait for Russell and the Goddess to OWN her ass!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Ooooh all the Sandra hate. I like Sandra because she's a winner and she talks shit. No she doesn't do nothing but talk shit, but I like her. I love Russell and I love Boston Rob, so this battle is giving me great entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 pm

yup, pure entertainment! Can it get any better then tonight? We can only hope!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Smooches I completely agree... I can totally get behind and pull for a woman who talks shit. At least she calls bs out, after all she did have Russell sweating it out.

I love Boston Rob and Russell so this not sitting well with me.... why the fuck couldn't Russell put his overblown ego aside and just work with Boston Rob? ugh! That overblown ego is one of the reasons why I love Russell but how disgustingly gross is it for him to even think about much less save lousy ass whatsherface...ugh! Luckily for Russell Tyson's dumbass went home. It's soooooo obvious Survivor has been building up the Boston Rob and Russell showdown for weeks and it comes to an end next week....ughhhhh!!

I do like Boston Rob's alliance, 1,000x better than the skanks Russell has in his corner. And as far as Courtney and Sandra stuck up Boston Rob's ass ...PUHLEEZE!... where do you think Parvati and Danielle found shelter?
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 pm

"I don't ride coat tails, Baby!"
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Erika wrote:
Smooches I completely agree... I can totally get behind and pull for a woman who talks shit. At least she calls bs out, after all she did have Russell sweating it out.

I love Boston Rob and Russell so this not sitting well with me.... why the fuck couldn't Russell put his overblown ego aside and just work with Boston Rob? ugh! That overblown ego is one of the reasons why I love Russell but how disgustingly gross is it for him to even think about much less save lousy ass whatsherface...ugh! Luckily for Russell Tyson's dumbass went home. It's soooooo obvious Survivor has been building up the Boston Rob and Russell showdown for weeks and it comes to an end next week....ughhhhh!!

I do like Boston Rob's alliance, 1,000x better than the skanks Russell has in his corner. And as far as Courtney and Sandra stuck up Boston Rob's ass ...PUHLEEZE!... where do you think Parvati and Danielle found shelter?

OK I have tears over the last comment about where those tricks found shelter....Whew good one Erika! Let me get it together and stop laughing. I love a woman that calls Bulshit when she sees it. And what I like about Sandra is, she don't need back-up to talk shit, that's just her.

OMG...I am so with you, I wanted Russell and BR to work together as soon as I seen the cast, but Russell is too freaking cocky and instead of aligning with BR to make probably the most powerful alliance and battle it out at the end, he has to prove that he can try and take him out. I love Russell but he is starting to make me itch a lil'. And if he think Parvati ass won't sell him out, he is stupid as ever.

Did I miss something----Russ or BR is getting voted out next week?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 am

This Sandra worship is making me seriously want to vomit.... Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 491211
From what I recall, Russell approached Daniele and Parv for an alliance...NOT the other way around. I also seem to recall Parvarti telling Russell that she wasnt a coat tail rider. I don't care for either one of these girls but to say that Courtney and Sandra(the true coat tail riders) are a 1000x better.... Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 143808 mmmmmkay!! Face it, Sandra and Courtney have NOTHING to bring to the table except a vote and BR is milking it for all he can. I bet those bitches rub his feet at night...God knows they kiss his ass. Of course you like the BR alliance, he could be aligned with Charles Manson and Hitler and go around kicking kittens all day and you would think he was the greatest thing that has ever lived. Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 290276 I mean as long as we are being real Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 643743

She reminds me of Natalie (BB11) with just SLIGHTLY more game....not much though. A big mouth that talks shit only gets you so far. Her latching onto BR and Nat latching onto Jessie=same exact thing. A weak ass woman who has nothing but her big mouth and certainly nothing to back that big mouth up. Horrible in comps and flat out stupid.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 am

Lorraine all that crap you talking gave me a good laugh this morning. Sandra don't have to bat her eyes and flirt to be in an alliance, unlike Parvarti ass and Courtney, why is she there? I'm not hating on Russell because he got much game, in my eyes he and BR are the smartest in the game. But I like a chick who set your ass straight and don't need no one to back them up. Sandra may not be doing much in the challenges and yea she is attached to BR, but what smart person wouldn't be?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:12 pm

lol Smooches...glad you are enjoying the board...stick around girl! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 680777

Again, I am NOT a Parv fan and if you look back you will see where I slam her for using her "charms" to get further in the game. But I call em as I seem em, most of the women in this game leave a lot to be desired and its a shame. Cirie is probably one of the best females to have played the game...not good at challenges but SMART and crafty.

Ok, just to clarify something.....I am just a little bit confused about the vote last night.....Ok it was going to be 3 votes for Parv, 3 votes for Russell and 3 votes for Tyson. The BR alliance assumed that Russell would use the Idol so then it would be a tie....a few questions, would there have been a revote then? And is that why Tyson changed his vote to assure his safety? I guess I was unclear on the rules of a tie.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Cire was my girl. Her game was so good they were scared of her....... Dang now I am confused, I need to watch it again. I know the whole thing threw me for a loop. And Tyson was the reason his ass went home. I need to go on Demand and watch it again.

Dammitt Lorraine, I am confused as hell now. And I know you don't like Parv ass, but don't hate on Sandra neither.....lmao
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:47 pm

lmao!! Well I just read an article and it basically said that if it would have been a 3-3-3 tie with someone using the idol then there WOULD have been a revote between the other 2. Tyson, I guess, was trying to assure his safety by switching his vote to Parv with the assumption that Russell was using the Idol.

How much did you love Russell saying to Jeff "well I am going to get the target off my back (as he pulls out the idol) and then says "but not this way"!! Awesome!! Sorry but I couldnt help but LOVE seeing the cocky smirks drain away from their faces. Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Yea I am watching it now because I got hella confused. But if I am correct when Russell told Tyson he was voting for Parv, that made Tyson change his vote to Parv and he screwed himself. Oh the looks was priceless. I give Russ some credit, but all in all Tyson did it to his dumb self.

My question is was it smart to vote James given Colby don't seem to want to be there? I know James is injured but he still kicked ass in the challenge and he has the muscle and the work ethic in camp. I just thought that was dumb! But we will see!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:28 pm

I hear you about James, he really wanted to stay in the game where Colby just seemed to roll over and accept his fate. Too bad about his injuries, thats twice now where it has cost him from staying in the game.

Yup, while Russell made a bold move giving away immunity, it wouldnt have worked if Tyson hadnt been so dumb. I bet it keeps him up at night...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next