BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Spoilers from Corner Office - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSpoilers from Corner Office - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Spoilers from Corner Office

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Spoilers from Corner Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Corner Office   Spoilers from Corner Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Well I guess early on he started drama with Renny, remember when he was trying to sleep and she was being loud? LOL
Then everyone was always "disrespecting" him so that was why he nommed Steven during his HOH week because Steven, who was sleeping, never went to see his HOH room eyeroll
Then I guess he was the reason for the whole huge drama on Keesha's birthday which may have been the best part of the whole last season. He was sleeping in the next room and overheard a convo between Libra and April?? Then he went to told someone what they were saying and it started a huge battle...LOL

Thats what I can remember! Oh and couldnt agree more about Sheila, what a waste of a season if she was to come back! puke
Back to top Go down
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Corner Office   Spoilers from Corner Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:20 pm

What would be the point? So she could lie around complaining about the girls to the guys and then the guys to the girls... I am sure everyone else will cover that one.

But, then we might not have someone mooning over Evel...nah, I am sure that'll happen too....

AH... thanks for reminding me about Jessie... for some reason he was just not that memorable. That was total b.s. with kicking Steven out because he didn't know he was required to go to his HOH room---truthfully, I don't think it was strategy, or even personal... I think Jessie wasn't ready for the responsibility of being HOH.

Of course, the birthday incident....

Man! My memory! Horrible...

scratch

I wonder if any of the previously evicted houseguests have a shot at actually winning... No...right?

If it were my first time in the house would I want them out of there ASAP? Not necessarily---but whoever it is definitly would be an easy early target... Depending on how the cliques shake down in the long haul.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Corner Office   Spoilers from Corner Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Quote :
If it were my first time in the house would I want them out of there ASAP? Not necessarily---but whoever it is definitly would be an easy early target... Depending on how the cliques shake down in the long haul

I agree 100%. If I were playing the game, I would want a former houseguest out IMMEDIATELY! Thats what Erika and I were counting on if Sheila was going to be on this season! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Corner Office   Spoilers from Corner Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers from Corner Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2