BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB11 - Gossip Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB11 - Gossip Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB11 - Gossip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB11 - Gossip Empty
PostSubject: BB11 - Gossip   BB11 - Gossip EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:45 pm

Sunday, June 28th - 12 House guests who haven't been in the house before will be sequestered.

Monday, June 29th - Information from Media day will be revealed, regarding the house.

Wednesday, July 1st - Cast will be revealed.

Keep checking back for more news...
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB11 - Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11 - Gossip   BB11 - Gossip EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Let's hope this is a sick twisted rumor and not true! I will be so over this season if it is true!!!!! It's no secret I could NOT stand Sheila but some are speculating based off some myspace posting she put out that she may be entering the BB house. over react

Total bullshit if they bring her back out of all people!

Quote :
Thursday, June 25, 2009

Save Kitty's Life!!!!!
Current mood: sad
But, Kitty needs a good home!! She's a great dog! But, she can not be with other dog's!! I will be traveling for 3 months and don't have a place for her!! Please, Help!!! I have 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Sheila & Mick & Kitty
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB11 - Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11 - Gossip   BB11 - Gossip EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:07 pm

From "Corner Office" Who seems to have valid inside info each season...

Quote :
2 identical houses? Nope.

Also, please don't call Allison (Grodner) a bitch or treat her with disrespect.
She works really hard to make Big Brother as good as it is (and it's
not an easy job). She doesn't deserve it.

I've worked on a dozen shows where the producers don't work even half
as hard or care as passionately as she does about this show. Her
enthusiasm about Big Brother is real.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB11 - Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11 - Gossip   BB11 - Gossip EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Like I give a fuck about Allison Grodner who may single handedly be the demise of Big Brother. She sucks and the show (even though I still love it..lol) has found a home in the toilet.
Please dont disrespect her?? gimme a fucking break. Who wrote this? a family member?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB11 - Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11 - Gossip   BB11 - Gossip EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Big Brother 11 news and rumors: two tribes and two houses? cliques? a $0 prize?

Quote :
Big Brother 11 debuts two weeks from tomorrow, and facts and rumors about the new season are floating around online.

Last Friday, bloggers and TV journalists and the like spent 14 hours in the house for media day because, like I mentioned on Twitter, it’s useful for the producers to test things with a group of people who are as unstable as their actual contestants. They’ll be allowed to talk about their experiences—when CBS will likely reveal some twists and possibly even the cast—this coming Monday.

But why wait when we can speculate? After all, this is Big Brother, and many people have been in hibernation until now, when they wake up and get ready to devote about three months of their lives to obsessively following other people’s lives for three months.

Before the rumors, here are some actual facts: Showtime 2’s broadcast of After Dark will return starting July 9, according to the network’s schedule. Speaking of schedules, after a 9.5 week season last year, this season will be about the same length: nine-plus weeks. CBS announced Wednesday that Survivor Samoa, the show’s 19th season, debuts a week before the regular TV season, on Sept. 17. That premiere is exactly 10 weeks from the July 9 start date of Big Brother, which means the houseguests will definitely leave our TV sets by Sept. 15, if not Sept. 13 or 10. Finally, just like last year, the live studio audience will return, and tickets are now available if you’d like to wave fake signs to help the houseguests feel better about themselves.

As to rumors, first, my contribution: I’ve heard that the show will basically borrow from Survivor and organize the house into, for lack of a better term, tribes, and thus challenge wins and losses—including HOH—will benefit/punish the entire team. This isn’t a lot different than what the show has done in the past with challenges that force the houseguests to divide into teams, but they’ve never started with two pre-set alliances, basically.

For what it’s worth, I really hope the producers don’t pre-sort them into groups. The best season in the show’s history, Big Brother 6, worked in part because the house aligned and divided itself organically, and last season was pretty great because the producers took their insecure hands off things and just let a group of interesting, actual strangers play the game.

In related rumors, Reality BBQ suggests the casting has something to do with high school clicks, while the two-tribe format sort of aligns with another rumor, which is that there will be two physical houses. A replica house was constructed, according to a Jokers’ Updates poster. However, in an awkward phone interview with TV Grapevine, casting director Robyn Kass said “it’s cool,” which sounded singular to me, not that she’d reveal a big twist.

In addition, I find it to be highly improbable that CBS would spend the money to build another house while Survivor is filming back-to-back seasons only because of budget cuts and the cheap-ass Housecalls online talk show gets cancelled because it can’t find a sponsor. Maybe the current house is being split in half somehow, but that also seems like it would cost more than it’s worth.

Colleen Sullivan, the show’s CBS publicist, wrote on Twitter that the show is “is Going Green like you’ve never seen!” and is “Eco Friendly proud,” which may refer to the house—or to read into way into it, maybe they’re even recycling contestants, since all-stars are a perennial rumor even though that didn’t really work last time.

Meanwhile, radio host Carrie Ann Moten, one of the embargoed, um, journalists in the house last Friday blogged that “There is a pretty awesome twist this season AND it’s NEVER happened on TV.” But reality blurred friend B-Side, who was also in the house, wrote on Jokers, “I don’t know the twist, and I was in the house with her!”

One final rumor from Jokers: the cast will be told the prize is $0 and they have to earn it, which if that’s true, would be directly cribbed from The Mole and its “pot.” With Survivor-like tribes, maybe this season’s theme is “we totally ran out of ideas and stole them from better reality shows.”

Finally, while there are 12 empty spaces for houseguest faces on Big Brother’s web site, Julie Chen said on The Early Show in March that they will “throw 10 new strangers into the house this summer.” If there actually are just 10 people, that would be the smallest number since the first season, which also had 10. But she also said in March, and there’s no way they’d locked down the season’s details by then. Also, she’s Julie Chen, and we know how good she is with dispensing accurate, coherent information while broadcasting live.

Big Brother 11’s divided house borrows from Netherlands’ version’s “The Battle”

Quote :
Big Brother 11 will somehow divide its house into two tribe-like groups, I first revealed yesterday, and commenter Joey Ortega pointed out that such a twist on the U.S. version would be borrowing from the original Netherlands version of the show.

For two seasons, starting in 2001, the Dutch version’s house was divided in half, in permanent groups during the third season and in groups that changed during the fourth season. Here’s how Wikipedia describes it:

“The housemates were divided in two permanent groups. One group lived in a luxurious part of the house, the other group lived in poverty. On unexpected times a battle was announced, in which the two groups could fight for the right to live on the rich half. Each group had a captain with special duties and privileges (a Head of Household before that name was coined). At any moment each participant was free to challenge his leader in a captains-battle.”

That sounds exactly like what I heard will happen this season, although I didn’t hear any confirmation about overthrowing the leader. That would be pretty interesting, though. And it’d be a nice twist if—and that’s a big “if”—producers replaced tired food challenges with these battles, not that I expect the show to suddenly have amazing challenges.

In addition, the luxury/poverty part of the twist—called the Bunker and the Bungalow in the Netherlands’ fourth season—could easily explain the “two house” rumor that’s currently making the rounds online, although a version of that (implausible) rumor says the two houses are identical.

Source
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB11 - Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11 - Gossip   BB11 - Gossip EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 pm

BB11 - Gossip 99mik2

Quote :
Well lookie at what I have here: footage from press day at the Big Brother house. I just watched it, and I must say — my mind is slightly blown. On the one hand, it was like I was watching a normal episode. But then right there in the middle is ME. Something seems incongruent with that pairing. Anyway, I once again can't divulge really anything about the experience; although, I can share this spoiler: in one of the two Diary Room scenes I'm featured in, I have a raging pit stain that is clearly visible, thanks to some arm flapping by yours truly. Not my proudest moment (and let's not talk about the acne. Oh, the acne... shaking fist at the heavens). I can also say there was a lot from the day that never made it into the video, but fear not, I have detailed the entire experience in what a considerably lengthy article that will first appear on TV Week's website. Chances are I'll post it again here a bit later, but I'm giving them the exclusive because without TV Week, I never would have made it into the house.

Of course, since succinct writing has never been my forte, don't be surprised when I tell you that the article is over 7,000 words long. Yes, it's a tad lengthy, but fear not — it looks like it's going to be chopped up into a multi-part series. Normally I wouldn't write so much, but this is Big Brother we're talking about. I wouldn't be a fan if I didn't relay every minute detail of the house and experience.

As for the video, I'll be hosting it here once the media embargo is lifted. Don't know if it'll appear here in exclusive form or just on my YouTube channel. Either way, check back, and be sure to follow me on Twitter where I'll be posting further updates...

[url=http://www.bsideblog.com/2009/06/big-brother-video-footage-has.php ]Link[/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB11 - Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11 - Gossip   BB11 - Gossip Empty

Back to top Go down

BB11 - Gossip
Page 1 of 1