BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What do you guys want to see for BB11?? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWhat do you guys want to see for BB11?? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

What do you guys want to see for BB11??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you guys want to see for BB11?? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys want to see for BB11??   What do you guys want to see for BB11?? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:51 pm

I don't know about any one else, but for BB11 I would like to see better comps, considering this seasons comps were not that good, I think Season 6 had the best comps. what all do you guys want to see for season 11? :missbb:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see for BB11??   What do you guys want to see for BB11?? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm

I loved things like the "hidden room" so I would like to see things like that. The luxary comp this season wasn't bad, I like when they have to figure out puzzles. I am all for better comps too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see for BB11??   What do you guys want to see for BB11?? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:30 pm

ITA Lorriane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see for BB11??   What do you guys want to see for BB11?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys want to see for BB11??
Page 1 of 1