BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother 11 - is this a short season? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?   Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Is Big Brother in for a short season? Say it ain't so! CBS has announced that the Primetime Emmy Awards will air on Sunday, September 13th this year, a week earlier than previously reported. At first glance, it may appear that this will result in a simple Sunday night pre-emption of Big Brother, but football will be airing the following Sunday. Say what?

This leads my trained eye to believe that Big Brother 11 will end on Thursday, September 10th (or even Tuesday the 8th), which means that this will likely be a short nine-week season. Bummer!

Several weeks ago in a segment on CBS's "The Early Show," Julie Chen reported that there will only be ten houseguests this season, and most fans speculated that Julie made a simple mistake when she reported the number. Now, it's looking more and more likely that Julie was correct and Big Brother 11 will be a short season with only ten houseguests as a result. For all you optimists, it's possible that the network will simply switch the show from Sundays to Saturdays in early September to allow for a regular length season, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

over react
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?   Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Quote :
At first glance, it may appear that this will result in a simple Sunday night pre-emption of Big Brother, but football will be airing the following Sunday. Say what?

ok, I'm confused. What does Sunday football have to do with Big Brother and their schedule? many times football has run long and as a result we had to wait for 60 minutes to air to watch BB so whats the deal?
Back to top Go down
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?   Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Chill, dahling. It MAY be a season of "I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out Of The Big Brother House"
As a remedy, we can just set up a ton of cameras around YOUR house - we'll all come over and be trapped for 14 weeks! Please visit Costo soon and get a gross of Charmin Ultra Soft for me.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?   Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 pm

SamChez wrote:
Chill, dahling. It MAY be a season of "I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out Of The Big Brother House"
As a remedy, we can just set up a ton of cameras around YOUR house - we'll all come over and be trapped for 14 weeks! Please visit Costo soon and get a gross of Charmin Ultra Soft for me.

Is there anything else I can get for you dahling? Perhaps have a bidet installed?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?   Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Quote :
At first glance, it may appear that this will result in a simple Sunday night pre-emption of Big Brother, but football will be airing the following Sunday. Say what?

ok, I'm confused. What does Sunday football have to do with Big Brother and their schedule? many times football has run long and as a result we had to wait for 60 minutes to air to watch BB so whats the deal?

YO!!! pick me someone start 'splainin'
Back to top Go down
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?   Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Yes, dahling. A clean ass is essential!:
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?   Big Brother 11 - is this a short season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 11 - is this a short season?
Page 1 of 1