BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFarewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Just another example of Big Brother fans gone wild. Erika and I have had discussions regarding this ourselves. I hope I am not speaking out of turn E, but you and I have spent many a night on the phone asking ourselves "Why do we do this?" and "Why do the "FANS" have to spoil it?" It can become a bit much at times for sure and I am sure that we are not alone.
This wont be the the last we will see you Doc, I'm positive of that!!! You've been a good friend and a great supporter and for that we Thank you!!!

Goodbye.
After much discussion, and even a tear or two, it has been decided that Big Brother Couch Potatoes is closing its doors for good.

We just can't get excited about the upcoming season when we know that the unnecessary drama from the Big Brother Community will follow.

People like MammaSmurf, Echo, Helena, Schree and Baby, Evel Lori, and Ang LOVE the drama, and we KNOW they will be back to wreak havoc on anyone who allows them to.

We wont allow them to.
We want to go back to being JUST FANS, and thats what we intend to do.

This decision is irreversible.

We want to take a moment to address the over ONE MILLION people who have visited us since the beginning of Season 9.
We did this for you.
We did this for the love of Big Brother.
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this blog so successful so fast.
We took that responsibility, and we tried to deliver.
We hope we didn't disappoint you.

We also would like to thank the Big Brother HouseGuests who we have befriended during the past 2 seasons, for coming to our Chatroom, and contributing in SOME WAY to the success of BBCP:

Evel Dick Donato (BB8)
Chelsia Hart (BB9)
Brian Hart (BB10)
Sheila (BB9)
Amanda (BB9)
Keesha (BB10)
Renny (BB10)
Mike Lubinski (BB5)
Diane (BB5 + BB7 All-Stars)
Kail Harbick (BB8)
Dan (and sister Kelly) Gheesling (BB10)
Stephen (BB10)
Angie (BB10)
Eric (BB8)
Jessica (BB8)
Sharon/Jacob (BB9)
James (BB9)

Good Luck to all of you.
I am sure we will see you in a chat somewhere.
We are still, after all, Big Brother Fans.

Dr. Detroit
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Thanks for the awesome support from you and Erika!
I am sorry that you guys got dragged into some of that drama.
I am putting an end to it the only way I know how.
What better way to tell people to STFU and actually have it happen than to just go away?

Its a victory that I will revel in.
Back to top Go down
http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:07 pm

DrDetroit wrote:
Thanks for the awesome support from you and Erika!
I am sorry that you guys got dragged into some of that drama.I am putting an end to it the only way I know how.
What better way to tell people to STFU and actually have it happen than to just go away?

Its a victory that I will revel in.

We considered the source when we got dragged into it Doc. eyeroll

I also want to clarify that I dont mean to generalize when I talk about the fans. There are some AWESOME people out there who have shown Erika and I great support and for that, we will always be grateful. Its amazing the lengths some people will go to. I didnt realize you had people calling you and basically stalking you. For what??? Some people need to get a life.

Can we still call you Dr. Potato?? lol
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Call me anything you want to. LOL!
When people like MammaSmurf start rumors, it makes me wonder what goes on in that head.
Like WHY would you make something like that up?
Like WHAT is going on in your life that you need to stir the pot to make your life more exciting?
Like WHO do you think you are by targeting people who are just trying to run a blog?

I dont get it.
The woman has kids, and we SAW with our own eyes, the HOURS she spent on that God-awful webcam, and the times the kids came to her and just wanted attention. She went out and bought a webcam so we could see her. That should have never happened, and there should be a law against it! Her son walked around in his underwear, and she neglected her kids. And the craziest thing about that was she also ran a day care inside her house, and neglected those kids too. I will NEVER forget the time that she had someone else's baby in her arms, and had a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. THAT, to me, was a clear cut sign that her priorities were messed up.

When you have bored wives like that (last I heard, was her husband was having an affair....duh!), then you add in Big Brother (which has its own drama), and the two together make for hell on earth for anyone associated.

Sorry for the rant.
I never got to speak about this before, and if you want to delete it, go ahead.
It felt good to type it out.

Bottom line is, I am ecstatic with the decision to shut down BBCP.
I wont have to endure watching Mamma sucking on rib bones or see her Rebel Flag flying PROUDLY in the background of her trailer EVER AGAIN!
WooHOOO!!!!!!
I WIN!!!!

Last edited by DrDetroit on Thu May 28, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:32 pm

delete it???? no, its golden and its the truth. SAD...but true.

lmaosmiley @ the rib bone sucker, you will never know the laughs we got outta that one!!!
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Yeah! That was CLASSIC!!!!
The sound effects were even better!
*slurp-slurp-SUCK-SUCK-slurp-slurp-BELCH!*
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:30 pm

DrDetroit wrote:
Yeah! That was CLASSIC!!!!
The sound effects were even better!
*slurp-slurp-SUCK-SUCK-slurp-slurp-BELCH!*

Very funny read ... I can only imagine what that looked like on cam lol

Thankfully I never got to experience that in action!

There are many mammasmurfs out there unfortunately. scared2

Many of which you didn't even mention lol It's too bad you had to shut your site down because of her.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:39 pm

I didnt shut down my site because of "Her" per se.
Its just when MORE of them like "her" come out of the woodwork and the rocks, it gets to be a bit much.
True, there are many out there, and I tolerated a lot of them.
But this is it.
I can't garner ANY excitement on my part for the coming Season.
It seemed to be a chore thinking about getting the blog ready for BB11 KNOWING that those nutcases are waiting for the season to start, and will be picking people off one by one like Vultures pick meat off of a rib bone!
I am over it.

And I feel a peace I havent felt in a long time knowing I wont have to put up with them.

Last edited by DrDetroit on Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Me: too bad you didnt keep that, would have been good for laughs

Doc: Why would I keep that satanic crap?

Me: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes 143808
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Erika wrote:
Well good you didn't shut it down because of IT. Hopefully you still come around to our shows and you're always welcomed here.

exactly Please stick around! If you ever start to feel sentimental, I am sure I can convince Erika to suck on a rib bone or two to make you feel more at home!! shit hit the fan crazy
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanks Erika!
I appreciate it.
I love your shows (when its about a show I am watching), and I would love to hang here.

BTW, how was Detroit?
teehee2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm

I don't do rib bones filing nails
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:59 pm

DrDetroit wrote:
Thanks Erika!
I appreciate it.
I love your shows (when its about a show I am watching), and I would love to hang here.

BTW, how was Detroit?
teehee2

I heard it was good! Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes 143808
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:02 pm

That was one of the CRAZIEST rumors that I heard from "IT".
That Erika was coming up to Detroit to visit me.
No offense, but if you did, I dont remember it.
Sorry the trip was wasted. LMAO!
The ONLY time I have ever spoken to you was on your show.
Thats it.

BTW, I live in Tennessee now.
Save up your pennies.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:05 pm

laughing when pigs fly
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:13 pm

I love the "IT" reference. The clown is better looking though

Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes Steven_kings_it_pennywise_tim_curry_01
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Jesus, that even looks like her.
Funny you posted that pic.
SHE used the exact same pic to photoshop Echo's face once.
Small world.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

omg...lol. I remember that!! Pot....meet kettle.

I wish I could photoshop, there would be a rib bone hanging out of "ITS" mouth.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Quote :
I wish I could photoshop, there would be a rib bone hanging out of "ITS" mouth.

Nah, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:21 am

Nooo More BB COuch Potatoes how am I suppose to wath BB overseas whom whomp....WHo the hell are starting these rumours I just graduated from college and this rumour nonsense makes me feel like I never left....Like the rumour that I am Detroits and Erika's illigitamate child...Mega Kidding here...But because BBCP is gone that hopefully doesnt mean Dr.D will disappear... Does this also mean no more BTR for you Detroit...oh well wish you gould luck I guess Schree and baby and the others can now focus on Quirkydude
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:55 am

lmaosmiley @ Detroits and Erika's illegitimate child...hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes   Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell to Big Brother Couch Potatoes
Page 1 of 1