BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!!   Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Grabbed this from Jokers...of course this is not verified but if its true....whoa!

I live in the LA area and my brother works for security on the BB lot. I decided I'd venture into the lot and see if I could get any info from the construction workers, etc.

I met this one guy and I told him I worked as an intern for CBS. He did not believe me, but his friend walked by as I was leaving and sarcastically said "who's idea was it to build a second %#@^ing house this year?". I said "WAIT A SECOND HOUSE!?" and the guy goes "Yeah. An exact freaking replica".

Interested, I walked around the lot and asked everyone I could about the new season. I talked with a woman who claimed to be close to the show. She explained that this year, there are apparently two houses with 12 people in each. They both think they're in the original (and only) house. The idea is that it's a battle of the houses. Each week, one person from each house is evicted. And at the end, America decides which of the two winners (one winner in each house) gets to keep the money.

I didn't believe this woman at first, but with the construction worker saying the whole building another house thing... it just might be true.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!!   Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 pm

OH WOW! That's scandalous!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!!   Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 am

I'm calling bullshit
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!!   Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:06 am

OI know this is Bullshit cuz I used google Earth to find the location of the BB house and its still one house
Back to top Go down
SuxInMPLS
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!!   Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:46 pm

hmmm interesting may or may not be but sounds like an interesting twist if true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!!   Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 11 scoop....maybe!!
Page 1 of 1