BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
"I get that alot" Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL"I get that alot" Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

"I get that alot"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

"I get that alot" Empty
PostSubject: "I get that alot"   "I get that alot" EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Did anyone catch this the other night? Luckily for me, I did happen to catch just a few minutes of it and this is the part I caught. I thought it was hilarious.

Last edited by Lorraine on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

"I get that alot" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I get that alot"   "I get that alot" EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Here is an old thread but its worth mentioning again because our beloved Julie Chen will be on the show!! If you missed it the first time, the segment with Jeff Probst posing as a grocery store cashier was hilarious!! I posted the vid in the above post!

CBS sets return of “I Get That a Lot”

Last spring’s debut special of “I Get That a Lot,” a hidden camera show featuring popular stars pulling pranks on everyday people, was a ratings success, so it’s no surprise that CBS is bringing back a new edition.

I Get That a Lot returns with a new one-hour special, to be broadcast Wednesday, January 6th (8:00–9:00 pm ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Working ordinary jobs, the celebrities confuse customers who can't decide if it's the actual celebrity or an astonishing look-alike. As these celebrity jesters continue to deny their true identities, various reactions from their customers solicit exasperated and hilarious responses.

Celebrity participants this go-round include Julie Chen, of CBS's “The Early Show” and “Big Brother,” working at a yogurt shop; Paris Hilton as a gas station employee, hip-hop legend Snoop Dogg as a parking lot attendant; Rachael Ray of "The Rachael Ray Show" working at a dry cleaner; Gene Simmons, legendary rocker of the band Kiss, as a psychic guru; and skateboard sensation Tony Hawk working in a surf shop.

The original installment of I Get That a Lot debuted on April 1, 2009, and won its time slot (8:00–9:00 pm ET/PT) in households (6.3/10), viewers (10.35m), adults 25-54 (4.2/11), adults 18-49 (3.4/10) and adults 18-34 (2.3/08).

I Get That a Lot is produced by LMNO Entertainment. Eric Schotz is the executive producer. Ed Horwitz and Peter Cohen are co-executive producers.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

"I get that alot" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I get that alot"   "I get that alot" EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Julie Chen on "I get that a Lot"

Gotta love her!

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

"I get that alot" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I get that alot"   "I get that alot" EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 am

She was so funny on that. I was dying of laughter watching it.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

"I get that alot" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I get that alot"   "I get that alot" EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I"I get that alot" 219893 Julie Chen!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"I get that alot" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I get that alot"   "I get that alot" Empty

Back to top Go down

"I get that alot"
Page 1 of 1