BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :) Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFigure Skating! Ultimate reality :) Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :) Empty
PostSubject: Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :)   Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:04 pm

I am departing tomorrow to attend the World Figure Skating Championships in LA! Exciting, no? Whilst there, perhaps I will meet up with Brian for cocktails (stay tuned)...AND/OR attend auditions for BB 11 (probably not). Anyway, I will miss Survivor - I've already missed AR Sunday, and DWTS tonite...I'm gonna be WAY behind for a while. Meantime, look for the cowboy in the stands while you watch the event on Oxygen, or NBC Saturday Primetime...I'm sure there's no other things to watch that night, like basketball or something.

Watch for Rockne and Keanna to rock the pairs - Tanith and Ben (he loves me) for dance - Alissa to make a mark for ladies - and Joubert and his French potatoes to take mens!

Now - aren't you on the edge of your seats?!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :)   Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Awww Sam, have a great time!! You need to call me!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: Re: Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :)   Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Had a GREAT time - a little tired - TONS of rotten judging WTF

Only Brian I saw was Joubert, who was robbed (well, and his ill-advised double-axel fall...I was as shocked as y'all).

But I got me a little Johnny Weir
Photobucket
FABULOUS jacket! And Johnny had a nice one too ;)

and a big taste of Rockne (pronounced as Frankenfurter would say "Rocky" in Rocky Horror)
Photobucket
Tasty, no?

I am completely unspoiled with the reality stuff, but hope to catch up by Thursday.

Chez
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :)   Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:52 am

Sam it looks like you had a real good time! thumbsup  wink
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :)   Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:55 am

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO SAM!!!! Welcome back! Thanks for the pics....looks like you had a blast! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :)   Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Figure Skating! Ultimate reality :)
Page 1 of 1