BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Interviews with Kalia and Shelly Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALInterviews with Kalia and Shelly Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Interviews with Kalia and Shelly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Interviews with Kalia and Shelly Empty
PostSubject: Interviews with Kalia and Shelly   Interviews with Kalia and Shelly EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

We have 2 Interviews lined up with Kalia and Shelly
Interviews with Kalia and Shelly 34659
Kalia - Sunday 9/25 at 9:00pm EST/8:00pm CST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bbadradio/2011/09/26/big-brother-13s-kalia-booker-will-be-here
Interviews with Kalia and Shelly 34659
Shelly - Monday 9/26 at 8:00pm EST/7:00pm CST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bbadradio/2011/09/27/big-brother-13s-shelly-moore-here-live
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Interviews with Kalia and Shelly   Interviews with Kalia and Shelly EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 pm

This is great. I don't remember you ladies ever having a Sunday show...but cool. It will be interesting to hear Kalia answer some questions and hopefully not come off as too pretentious as she has been since the game ended. It is like two different people, and I'm not sure if I care for either "Kalia" at this point!
Shelly's interview should be fun. Looking forward to ChicagoMark calling in on that one!  wink

Thanks Ladies!!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Interviews with Kalia and Shelly   Interviews with Kalia and Shelly EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Im excited for the Shelly interview. Should be a great one It seems on Twitter that she has been speaking her mind about the game.

I'll listen to Kalia since she was my choice to win in the begin with interviews (Lesson Learned never judge a player by their interviews) I just hope Kalia interview isnt so much Hate for Rachel because sure Rachel said things in the house mean about Kalia's side but Kalia has said ALOT worse. But I will def tune in and listen :)
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Interviews with Kalia and Shelly   Interviews with Kalia and Shelly EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:24 am

The Shelly interview should be a good listen!! I really respect how she's handled herself since leaving the house. Outside of BB she's been a real class act.

And Kalia should be.... Interesting. I really want to hear he take on the whole contreversy over her dog comment.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Interviews with Kalia and Shelly   Interviews with Kalia and Shelly EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Yay, exciting! Especially for Shelly.... Can't wait to see everyone there!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Interviews with Kalia and Shelly   Interviews with Kalia and Shelly EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Great Interviews with Kalia and Shelly!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Interviews with Kalia and Shelly   Interviews with Kalia and Shelly EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Finally listened to both shows, and great job Erika, Lorraine, and all the callers! You didn't let them get off easy, but you were also respectful and fair! I think Shelly came off really well and it's great to see her trying to do something good with her platform! 3 weeks ago I would've mever thought I'd be saying this but, I wanna see her come back for a second shot! As for Kalia, well... She's Kalia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews with Kalia and Shelly   Interviews with Kalia and Shelly Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviews with Kalia and Shelly
Page 1 of 1