BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALVegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Vegas Bash Gossip

Go down 
+5
Lorraine
leahtahd
sammyf
CC123
bostongirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
Anyone know why Lydia was banned from Evel Dicks wrap party?

because he hates her? He does you know....lol.

How could anyone hate Lydia?! She handled herself so well in the BB and has only further proven what a sweetheart she is since leaving the show! Why America gave that bully Jeff the power over her is beyond me, but at least she isn't bitter at all! #teamLydia sarcasm
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:20 am

A fan who attended the wrap party wrote about her experience:

http://ontdbb.livejournal.com/2785447.html

A little surprised at Dani, I really shouldn't be, but I just always thought she was somenone who really embraced her fans. Guess she's just an all around bitter bitch.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:32 am

leahtahd wrote:

A little surprised at Dani, I really shouldn't be, but I just always thought she was somenone who really embraced her fans. Guess she's just an all around bitter bitch.

Not surprised one bit Leah. Daniele never liked the BB fans and comes across, to me at least, as a holier than thou stuck up bitch. Kudos to the rest of the HGs who took the time to talk to and pose for pictures with the fans!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 am

According to Mark Long's Twitter, The Rio shut down the feeds. Interesting that it took so long for this to come out. I'm gonna call bullshit on that one...
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:39 am

Im with Leah on this being bullshit... If it was the hotel couldnt they say it was for a "Good Cause" or that people paid to watch it. and If so why blame justintv and why treat ur customers like shit..
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 am

leahtahd wrote:
According to Mark Long's Twitter, The Rio shut down the feeds. Interesting that it took so long for this to come out. I'm gonna call bullshit on that one...

its total BS! If this was the case, why not just say that from the door? Everyone would have understood. Niki could have just said, sorry but the Rio will not allow the live feeds and you will all get your money back but instead made up some bs story about Justin tv. Someone on twitter brought up a great point when this latest excuse came up, "The Rio saw them setting up equipment all day before the event, why wait until its been rolling for hours to shut it down". Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:43 pm

I guess Evel was right about Nikki, she got a lot of explaining to do!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
I think I remember them(Brian, Steven, Angie) coming on and talking about some event that they went to right after BB10 and the lady who ran was expecting them to stay at a meet&greet until like 2 am, and I think they said she made Angie cry. Is this the same lady/event?!

Yes it is Leah. Here is another absolutely true story about the lovely scamming Niki. After season 11, Jeff and Jordan attended her bash. So while they were still in vegas, Niki told them she would like to take them to dinner. They graciously accepted. When they showed up at the restaurant, instead of being taken to a table for 4 which is what they expected, there were taken to a table set up for at least a dozen people (I do not have the exact amount and it very well could have been more). Niki had CHARGED fans of Jeff and Jordan for a chance to have dinner with them without telling Jeff and Jordan she was doing this. Imagine their surprise showing up to have a quiet dinner only to find out that they were having dinner with a bunch of strangers who were charged to eat dinner with them!! Niki is just very very lucky that they didnt walk out. I am sure she lined her pockets with another buttload of money. Then to top it off, she left Jordan stranded at the airport with no ticket home. Jordan spoke of this on the feeds and Evel Dick told the dinner story.

Wow, I had not heard the part about JJ not knowing they were going to dinner with FANS. smh
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:07 pm

leahtahd wrote:

Well, I'm a Dani fan so I'm going to be a little biased lol. Dani was extremely fan friendly after S8 was over. She did chats with Nick and without Nick on a regular basis, back when chats were primarily on userplane. But from what I've heard, after the breakup with Nick, she had some really creepy experiences with some of those fans. So I think she is just more discreet and cautious about interaction with fans. She doesnt tweet much, no fans on facebook and rarely does radio interviews or real fan intensive events. Now, do I think Dani can be an uber bitch? Sure! But I don't think she hates BB fans or is stuck up. Now I do feel some type away about a few other HGs, who I'm afraid to mention outloud and in public lol so I won't :)
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:24 pm

This event summed up the BB season nicely. I am happy Rachel won, but the fans got screwed with Evel Dick leaving the game before live feeds, the overall negative feeling of the season, and Niki from the Vegas Bash screwing the fans at the end that paid for the live feeds to view the event. I would be surprised if a refund is provided to anyone that ordered the feeds.

It is sad to hear how some of this season's HGs were behaving, but not surprising. I never found Kalia to be a bitch, but reading someone's experience from the wrap party a few posts above, it was a little bit surprising to hear (but it makes sense...Daniele Donato BFF, Porsche, etc.). Some of this gossip (Chelsia with a married man that is a bigwig with SuperPass, Andrew from BB12 getting left behind from a prank), this event sounded like a disaster. There almost comes a point that too much exposure for these people is really a bad thing. And these people wonder why they don't become ultra famous after the show?!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:27 pm

And right after I wrote this, people started posting their Vegas pictures on facebook and Dani is cheesing with fans in quite a few of them.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
This event summed up the BB season nicely. I am happy Rachel won, but the fans got screwed with Evel Dick leaving the game before live feeds, the overall negative feeling of the season, and Niki from the Vegas Bash screwing the fans at the end that paid for the live feeds to view the event. I would be surprised if a refund is provided to anyone that ordered the feeds.

It is sad to hear how some of this season's HGs were behaving, but not surprising. I never found Kalia to be a bitch, but reading someone's experience from the wrap party a few posts above, it was a little bit surprising to hear (but it makes sense...Daniele Donato BFF, Porsche, etc.). Some of this gossip (Chelsia with a married man that is a bigwig with SuperPass, Andrew from BB12 getting left behind from a prank), this event sounded like a disaster. There almost comes a point that too much exposure for these people is really a bad thing. And these people wonder why they don't become ultra famous after the show?!

To be fair, I wouldnt put the HG behavior on the event. We've heard similar stories, i.e. pranks gone wrong, fights, hookups associated with other events, like Rainbow. Face it, we follow a bunch of people that are a hot mess lol. But no one is traveling around the country to meet the MTVers and they are WAY worse lol.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:04 pm

We can now add Sugar to the list of people that were left stranded in Vegas.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:45 pm

I bet Niki was mad at Rachel too Lol Apparently she got a bus and let all the big brother people in for free and they left to go somewhere. Niki must of been Pissed LOL Go Rachel!!!!

And isnt Sugar a "Celebrity" why ditch her lol
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm

CC123 wrote:
I bet Niki was mad at Rachel too Lol Apparently she got a bus and let all the big brother people in for free and they left to go somewhere. Niki must of been Pissed LOL Go Rachel!!!!

And isnt Sugar a "Celebrity" why ditch her lol

Reason #736311689 why Rachel is, and always will be, the queen!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:29 pm

A couple of interesting tweets from mark long about the bash don't know how to bring tweets over but dick tweeted mark trashing niki and mark answer prob last one ever and then someone tweeted mark and dick saying they should have taken over and organize it and Mark answer take over? why not start our own.

Last edited by sammyf on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:53 pm

As much as Niki deserves this bashing its bittersweet to me that ED gets to gloat for a while. He's been "organizing" crappy BB related shows and events for years. All of these people need to call an event planner lol. This is not a kids party.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:39 pm

I dont know if this has ANYTHING to do with Vegas bash but it might. Steven has been sticking up for niki Idk why but a post he made really turns me off from a player i accually liked.

Evel Dick Tweeted "Back in the hospital with an infection/abscess.... Yay, the fun never ends"

And Steven Tweets back "Karma can be a real bitch..."

All I have to say is hope Dick is okay and Gets better soon.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 pm

CC123 wrote:
I dont know if this has ANYTHING to do with Vegas bash but it might. Steven has been sticking up for niki Idk why but a post he made really turns me off from a player i accually liked.

Evel Dick Tweeted "Back in the hospital with an infection/abscess.... Yay, the fun never ends"

And Steven Tweets back "Karma can be a real bitch..."

All I have to say is hope Dick is okay and Gets better soon.

I saw that too Jeremy and it sickens me. Steven has turned into a major disappointment.I also saw how he has his head up Niki's ass and is defending her. When he defends her, he might as well be pissing on the fans. I just wish someone, ANYONE besides Evel Dick would stand up and defend the FANS!! Without the fans and THEIR money, there would be no event at all.

Oh and for the record, Evel Dick responded back to Steven:

Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 Dick_normal
EvelDick Evel Dick Donato @

@StevenFromBB10 Fuck you Steven

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

might I add this is a well deserved Fuck you!Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 84623
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Coming from the guy who said he wasnts to vomit on Jordan, nothing will shock me anymore....
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Well atleast Evel Dick says it. He is one of Americas favorites and Im glad he says his mind. I do hope he is feeling better and recovers this must of been a rough summer for him. I do hope he comes back for all Stars 2 if it ever happens because he is one of those players that deserves to play this game again because he knows it so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegas Bash Gossip
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3