BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vegas Bash Gossip Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALVegas Bash Gossip Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Vegas Bash Gossip

Go down 
+5
Lorraine
leahtahd
sammyf
CC123
bostongirl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Just thought I would start a thread so everyone can post tidbits they are hearing about the vegas bash. I'll go 1st..... According to some twitter updates the party bus from LA to Vegas made a stop for a bathroom break. Andrew BB12 tried to play a joke and moved the bus. The driver called the sheriiff and the police arrived. The bus has continued on its journey to Vegas minus Captain Kosher.....lol....Let the games begin funny shit
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Wow really? Thats fucked up!!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:18 pm

There is a link on justin to watch if anybody is interested
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Is anything interesting going on at Vegas Bash ? id be interested to watch if somethings going on lol
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:44 pm

right now they are down but nothing was going on bb wise there was ppl from real world/challenge talking
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:52 pm

They are talking about the bus libra talking
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 pm

What exactly happened with the bus?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:55 pm

they took a pit stop and andrew took the bus. They were freaking out and the bus driver was piss and call the cops. The bus driver was going to leave them all there but I guess they convince them to only leave andrew there. Libra was piss!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Lol Libra would be pissed lol
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Did anyone hear Artie talking about Chelsia and her married boyfriend?! I keep seeing people talking about it!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Keith is talking now i think they will be talking to bb guest now
I didn't hear it first hand but I read it also and he was bashing a whole bunch of ppl.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I just heard that Captain Kosher is now banned from the vegas bash. Dont know if this is true or false. Can someone post the link to watch the bash
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:10 pm

james and cassie are up now
http://www.justin.tv/lovetv___#/w/1778266656/2
Hope I am allowed to post it.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks Sammy :)
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:13 pm

anyone want to go in the chat on here ?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:14 pm

I'll go in
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 am

So andrew came on and explain what happened. He added another twist to the story apparently some people on the bus were smoking weed and that is really why they were upset with the police showing up. Also the police drove him to the airport and told him they could smell the weed. Who knows if he was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

Everyone seems pretttttty pissed at Nikku for cancelling the feeds...
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:11 am

Ya I just read that. People should be pissed they paid for it and they should recieve their service and they probably won't get their money back. I think the reality people should say something to her and make her turn them back on but they probably don't care.

Here is more on the bus event, here is a link to a youtube channel the people on the bus made diary room session about the event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZcLDWXCB8&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:16 am

I can kinda get why she shut the feed down, but no refunding people just makes her look even worse than she already did! I'm gonna go ahead and predict that there will be no Vegas Bash next year...

I saw a pic of Angie with Steven at the bash, and she's still as beautiful a ever!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:59 am

ok, so why did she shut the feeds down? She will NEVER hear the end of this!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am

Lorraine wrote:
ok, so why did she shut the feeds down? She will NEVER hear the end of this!

It was being streamed on Justin.tv and supposedly it was effing with her bandwidth. I heard they're back up, but I'm not sure because I ain't paying $20 for the weekend when I only paid $30 for 2 1/2 months...
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 am

She shut down the feeds because someone was streaming the feeds on justin tv and she said that she charges to pay for the bandwich and I guess she assumes that she is paying for the bandwich that is on Justin tv but she doesn't or atleast that is what people are saying. Honestly she probably saw the high number of viewers watching in for free and it was probably more than the amount of people that pay for it and she was piss at losing all the money.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Exactly Sammy..some idiot must of ratted out the freebie feed to one of her buddies and she got pissed. I dont buy the whole bandwich crap either, according to some who knows about that kind of stuff its a big load of crap. Sounds like she's just being greedy. I say this because the entire time i watched there was a micrpohone and camera propped in the corner and a bunch of idiots randomly comming up to it and talking about nothing.

If she does shut down the feed and does not refund money I hope all that purchased it calls their bank or credit card company so she does not get paid. I remember hearing someone say she made alot of money last year off the feeds, more than the americas's favorite hg prize..lol

If the feeds do go back up i'm sure someone will be streaming them again for free shortly after...someone always can figure out a scam or a hussle...lol. Well, this will at least be a new chapter in the on going saga of Nikki vs Evil Dick who i'm sure will be talking mad shit about this fiasco popcorn

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Some of the viideos about the bus jacking are funny. I noticed that not one person has mentioned that technically its the dumb ass bus drivers fault or leaving his keys in the bus which im sure you are not suppoed to do. He might have been better of just to keep rolling to Vegas and not calling the cops once they figured out the bus was right there in the lot. Now he's prob in a mess at work for leaving the keys in the party bus with a bunch of drunk folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegas Bash Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Vegas Bash Gossip Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegas Bash Gossip
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next