BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+11
bostongirl
ChicagoMark
pajamajon
SMOOCHES
CC123
Jay
Mechanical Bliss
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I dont know what to think By Danielle production chaos.... All I know is people thought Rachel got an upper hand by getting Brendon back and that was "Rigged" to some. And Maybe some think Jeff could get stuff in his favor. I do believe Production can sway a person but i dont think they can be like this to someone like "Hey keep Dani. " Idk why people are upset with Dani getting out this week. Which who knows if it wil happen there are 2 more days left and in that house thats Alot of time. I dont know how the veto went except Jeff winning it so Idk but i know Dani had an equal chance at that veto. She shot herself in the foot in week 2 has able to go through the game BUT I think all her mistakes are catching up to her.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Am I really watching everyone just lay out in the sun? pulling hair out
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:51 pm

I am at work....is anyone watching the feeds? Can you please tell me if Daniele was joking when she was campaigning for Adams vote and told him if he didnt vote for her to stay that her Dad will hate him.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:53 pm

omg...in addition to the question above...was Porsche serious or joking when she told Adam that Janelle will love him and give him a birthday call if he votes for Dani.... WTF
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Porsche was serious about it. FYI I was in my house when it happen and I was freaking out because my house was not built for no Earthquake. IT was swaying side to side and I was trying to get to a wall but I was lingering like a bumbling idiot.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Speaking of today's events, I am hoping something shakes up the BB house...the feeds have been dreadful. I enjoyed it more when Shelly was pissed at Porsche and Rachel. Now they all seem to be civil. Hooray! eyeroll

I am predicting with all the noise and sawing sounds in the background on the feeds, they are probably preparing a small scale practice skill game for the HGs to practice on tonight and tomorrow for the second HOH comp after the double eviction episode. I hope Rachel says something to JeJo about Shelly trying to flip the vote to get rid of Daniele, since I read that Rachel and Shelly had a conversation about this week's eviction much earlier in the day.

I can't imagine how exciting the feeds are going to be after Thursday's show with only six people left! shoot
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Jeff talkin about how he wants Porsche gone may get Adam to vote out Kalia. Dear god Jeff, SHUT UP!!! As much as I hate Kalia, I despise Daniele 100x more! Kalia is more of a joke than anything at this point. She had arguably the worst HOH ever, let her stay and continue to dig her grave...
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Even Adam knows Rachel is dangerous. He was very suspicous when Jeff said he wanted Porsche out before Rachel. Really Jeff your gonna keep the secret floater in the house.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:51 pm

so the HGs got an Easter Egg kit? Playdoh? lol, hmmmm I wonder if Dani will give us a Chelsia like meltdown and smash the colored eggs!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Lorraine wrote:
so the HGs got an Easter Egg kit? Playdoh? lol, hmmmm I wonder if Dani will give us a Chelsia like meltdown and smash the colored eggs!

That would be fun! Of course I don't see Daniele doing that since that is one of the few things she could eat this week. However, it would be hilarious if she smashes an egg over someone's head...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! How about some iced tea Jen?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Lorraine wrote:

How dare you mention that name..
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

LOL, so sorry! It is a dirty word! BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 143808
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

LOL, so sorry! It is a dirty word! BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 143808

Dirty, nasty, fish smelling word... puke
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:59 am

Lorraine wrote:

That was awesome! BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 143808
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 am

Seeing how Dani is acting tonight reminded of why I disliked her in S8 and how much of a whiny bitch she is. She just wants so bad to prove that she can win this game without her dad and she screwed up week 3 and now instead of just admitting her faults, she wants to be bitter, hate everyone and dog-out J/J. I really don't know how her "real" life people deal with her ass, because she is a train wreck without a clue. I still stand by had she made it to the final 2 and won some more shit, she would have deserved to win the game, but her attitude, bitterness and lying makes her such a total piece of shit. (the diarrhea version)

BB Gods please let Rachel run her mouth and let J/J call Shelly ass out, because she is a fruit-cake with extra raisins.....ewwwwwwwww pray
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am

Did anyone see the convo last night between Kahlia and Dani @ 10:23 pm (BB time) in the kitchen. If you have a chance please check it out. This is exactly why I didnt like Dani in her season and i couldnt get behing her in this season. I kinda feel bad for Kahlia, she did nothing to Dani.

For someone (Dani) who brags that she loves this game, respect this game..blah blah blah...lol. Shouldnt she be able to see this was a good game move being the big gamer that she claims to be. Bottom line is she and her crew were comming right after jeff if one of them had won hoh this week or next week.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 am

bostongirl wrote:
Did anyone see the convo last night between Kahlia and Dani @ 10:23 pm (BB time) in the kitchen. If you have a chance please check it out. This is exactly why I didnt like Dani in her season and i couldnt get behing her in this season. I kinda feel bad for Kahlia, she did nothing to Dani.

For someone (Dani) who brags that she loves this game, respect this game..blah blah blah...lol. Shouldnt she be able to see this was a good game move being the big gamer that she claims to be. Bottom line is she and her crew were comming right after jeff if one of them had won hoh this week or next week.

I read that Dani was being bitchy to Kalia when Kalia was trying to be a friend to her. I didn't see it but it's pretty fucked up to lash out at the one who has been by your side. Dani fucked up and if she wants to stay then she has to convince Adam which I do not see happening at all or bite the bullet get over her hatred of Rachel and try and work that angle. Lashing out at Kalia is pointless, she needs to direct her energy at keeping her ass safe or say fuck it accept her fate and as Enzo would say "let death take her"
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 am

bostongirl wrote:

I saw it. To be fair, in the midst of the tantrum, she told Kalia that she has no one to blame but herself,etc....I think she realizes that it is a good game move for Jeff/Jordan/Rachel. What is frustrating for her, I think (aside from her eviction, of course) is that Adam (specifically) is being so stupid...bad game move. She knows this and it is going to also be her ultimate demise (since his vote could keep her in the house). She is mad at herself, mad at the stupidity of some of the others in the game and is lashing out. I don't blame her. It is frustrating for me as a viewer. I can imagine how it would be. She is acting out (like a spoiled child). She is just pissed at her choice and the circumstances. I still say that BD Jeff when Danielle wanted to do so would have been a good (bold) move. It would have changed the entire face of the game. Too soon? Perhaps, but look how things unfolded. At least the girl tried to play rather than just riding the wave. I give her props.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:03 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
What is frustrating for her, I think (aside from her eviction, of course) is that Adam (specifically) is being so stupid...bad game move.

I'm not sure that Adam is being stupid. Either way you look at it no matter which side Adam picks or votes for he would be the low man on the tottem pole. I think he is more comfortable with the Jeff side because he had been with them longer. At this point I think Adams best move might be to tell Jeff that Shelly is trying to flip the vote so she gets squeezed out and he could possibly make a f4 deal of j/j/r/a.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Lorraine wrote:

did any of the east coasters feel the earthquake?? BG? Jay? MC? I felt it and was wtf is that???

I was about to leave for work when I felt it about 1:55 and I couldn't believe it! That's something I never thought we'd experience on this side
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:41 pm

[quote="bostongirl"]
ChicagoMark wrote:

I'm not sure that Adam is being stupid. Either way you look at it no matter which side Adam picks or votes for he would be the low man on the tottem pole. I think he is more comfortable with the Jeff side because he had been with them longer. At this point I think Adams best move might be to tell Jeff that Shelly is trying to flip the vote so she gets squeezed out and he could possibly make a f4 deal of j/j/r/a.

We need more drama so I hope that Adam does snitch on Shelly to JeJo but something tells me that spineless jellyfish won't.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Daniele is pressing Adam hard, even using the Evel Dick card again...

Daniele to Adam.."I suck at vetos"
Adam to Daniele "Remind me how many vetos you won in your season again?"

I am soooooo going to have to go back and watch this on FB.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 pm

I was watching a conversation between Porsche and Kalia on the feeds and I am confused. Is Porsche now voting to keep Kalia since no one is having any luck with Adam switching his vote to keep Daniele? Where does Shelly stand at this point? Now it looks like it is a 5-0 vote to evict Daniele! What is going on in there?
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:06 pm

bostongirl wrote:

I seen it BG, that's what prompt me to post about her last night. Kalia is better than me because she was trying so hard to be nice and Dani was being the rude, bitter dick she is.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:35 pm

[I seen it BG, that's what prompt me to post about her last night. Kalia is better than me because she was trying so hard to be nice and Dani was being the rude, bitter dick she is.[/color][/quote]

Smooches...I was hoping Kahlia stopped all that damn valley girl talking she does and whipped off her shoes and grabbed the vaseline..lol
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Daniele is pressing Adam hard, even using the Evel Dick card again...

Daniele to Adam.."I suck at vetos"
Adam to Daniele "Remind me how many vetos you won in your season again?"

I am soooooo going to have to go back and watch this on FB.

I now officially don't hate him anymore! When I read that he told Shelly that he's voting Dani out I was SOOOOO excited! If that woman little girl walks out the door I swear the skies will open and the angels will sing. HALLELUJAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next