BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+11
bostongirl
ChicagoMark
pajamajon
SMOOCHES
CC123
Jay
Mechanical Bliss
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:13 pm

In addition to erika's thoughts did jeff forget who was 2nd place for the 3rd week in a row.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:12 pm

I missed tonight's episode due to severe weather and my cable/Internet getting knocked off. I am hoping this will be the only time this happens for the remainder of the season, and thankfully it was not a live show. I am glad these episodes are available to view online and on demand...but I am still pissed. LOL. I am guessing the most interesting part of the show was Jeff's nomination speech since Erika brought it up. Well, I'll have something to look forward to perhaps tomorrow or sooner.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 am

nicolefan75 wrote:
I missed tonight's episode due to severe weather and my cable/Internet getting knocked off. I am hoping this will be the only time this happens for the remainder of the season, and thankfully it was not a live show. I am glad these episodes are available to view online and on demand...but I am still pissed. LOL. I am guessing the most interesting part of the show was Jeff's nomination speech since Erika brought it up. Well, I'll have something to look forward to perhaps tomorrow or sooner.

not really Lloyd...much ado about nothing..AGAIN! He knew he was nomming those two from get go. Porsche has been as useful and as entertaining this season as a piece of furniture. Its laughable that she is given any cred at all. BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 301583 Janelle must be completely embarrassed that this lump is her friend. I guess if she wins the game though, she will be deserving in some peoples eyes. BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 290276 BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 290276 BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 290276
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:04 am

Ok, so Dani is going to get nominated today. That's a given.

Just because Jeff wants her out...wouldn't it make more sense for the others to vote to evict whichever is on the block next to Dani, whether it be Porshe or Kalia?

Unless of course they really want her out but if Jeff wants her out who fucking cares. It's not like Porsche or Kalia will be of much use to you and Dani might be someone you could cut a deal with and help you get out Jeff and Jordan. They need to be broken up.... after this eviction assuming Dani leaves that would be 7 people left, after the Double Elimination that leaves 6 people left. Since when is leaving an obvious alliance that can not be broken whatsover a good thing? Are they all stuck on stupid? Not to mention little do the others know but Shelly is 100% stuck up Jeff and Jordan's asses so that is a 3 person alliance that is for sure... Even if they don't win anything they control the votes! I say Adam, Rachel, and whichever is taken off the block between Kalia and Porsche need to keep Dani and vote whoever else is up on the block. But of course that's not going to happen, it's yet again another predictable week where they follow suit and do whatever the fuck the HOH wants even though the HOH has no power after the noms. God forbid it be a wee bit interesting this week!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 pm

In some way, if the newbies left were to band together, THEY would have the numbers to get out all of the vets. I agree with Erika, that keeping Daniele in the game could help the HGs with breaking up JeJo, but all of these people are worshiping the ground these two are walking on. I don't understand Shelly at all with helping JeJo make it to the end...what the hell was the point of playing the game all summer then? Adam may be a nice guy but is driving me nuts. I will be very surprised if he ever wins an HOH. I think he would literally crap his pants. The Jeff/Jordan, and Adam/Shelly final 4 will be SO BORING!! I really want Rachel to shake things up, but sadly she is going to go after what is left of the Daniele alliance and will use Shelly as a replacement nom if someone gets saved by a veto. Dare I say that I wouldn't mind a Kalia or Porsche in power, but somehow they will go after Rachel and not JeJo. I think the only person that does have the balls to nominate JeJo is Porsche. I still can't stand her, but it would be a great game move at this point, other wise JeJo will be at the end. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
In some way, if the newbies left were to band together, THEY would have the numbers to get out all of the vets. I agree with Erika, that keeping Daniele in the game could help the HGs with breaking up JeJo, but all of these people are worshiping the ground these two are walking on. I don't understand Shelly at all with helping JeJo make it to the end...what the hell was the point of playing the game all summer then? Adam may be a nice guy but is driving me nuts. I will be very surprised if he ever wins an HOH. I think he would literally crap his pants. The Jeff/Jordan, and Adam/Shelly final 4 will be SO BORING!! I really want Rachel to shake things up, but sadly she is going to go after what is left of the Daniele alliance and will use Shelly as a replacement nom if someone gets saved by a veto. Dare I say that I wouldn't mind a Kalia or Porsche in power, but somehow they will go after Rachel and not JeJo. I think the only person that does have the balls to nominate JeJo is Porsche. I still can't stand her, but it would be a great game move at this point, other wise JeJo will be at the end. BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 290276

I do believe Porsche will go after JeJo and at this point, ALL of them should be wanting to at least get rid of 1 of them if not both of them. If one of them stays the other has a guarantee vote in jury and Jeff has won money this season, Jordan has won the game before and they all have to know more than likely Jeff will win the Favorite Juror prize money at the end.... What the hell get them out of there before they win it all ... fucking retards! The stupidity of this cast collectively is really frustrating to watch or even if not watch read about.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:06 pm

How is keeping Dani in the game a good game move for anybody other then Kalia and Porshe and that is because they are in an alliance with her. If they keep Dani and she ends up getting Jeff out then what? They are going to have to wait again for her to lose a comp to get her out. Getting Dani out benefits all of them except the two girls that are with her. Why would you turn on your alliance memebers who you have been working with you since week 3? You have the numbers to make it far into the game and there are still a lot of people in the game to make that kind of move. Jeff and Jordan are not going to be final two someone will eventually get them out but right now they need to stick together for all of their benefit.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:23 pm

sammyf wrote:
How is keeping Dani in the game a good game move for anybody other then Kalia and Porshe and that is because they are in an alliance with her. If they keep Dani and she ends up getting Jeff out then what? They are going to have to wait again for her to lose a comp to get her out. Getting Dani out benefits all of them except the two girls that are with her. Why would you turn on your alliance memebers who you have been working with you since week 3? You have the numbers to make it far into the game and there are still a lot of people in the game to make that kind of move. Jeff and Jordan are not going to be final two someone will eventually get them out but right now they need to stick together for all of their benefit.

Not only is it a good move... Its the ONLY move. At this point Jeff is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. If he doesnt and keeps Dani in the game, she is going to come after him full force plus everyone will be in an uproar over what a stupid move he made keeping his biggest threat in the game. If he does, he is still a huge target and may be joining Dani on their journey to the sequestor house on DE night. Winning an HOH this late and evicting a Porsche or a Kalia over a player who is far far superior to these two in so many ways would be very very bad game play. Its too bad that these two couldnt come to some kind of agreement and work together, wipe out the excess fat and take it to final 2. I guess the chance of that happening was destroyed early on though and couldnt be repaired.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:24 pm

[quote="Lorraine"]
sammyf wrote:

Evicting Dani is not only a good move... Its the ONLY move. At this point Jeff is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. If he doesnt and keeps Dani in the game, she is going to come after him full force plus everyone will be in an uproar over what a stupid move he made keeping his biggest threat in the game. If he does, he is still a huge target and may be joining Dani on their journey to the sequestor house on DE night. Winning an HOH this late and evicting a Porsche or a Kalia over a player who is far far superior to these two in so many ways would be very very bad game play. Its too bad that these two couldnt come to some kind of agreement and work together, wipe out the excess fat and take it to final 2. I guess the chance of that happening was destroyed early on though and couldnt be repaired.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Erika wrote:

I do believe Porsche will go after JeJo and at this point, ALL of them should be wanting to at least get rid of 1 of them if not both of them. If one of them stays the other has a guarantee vote in jury and Jeff has won money this season, Jordan has won the game before and they all have to know more than likely Jeff will win the Favorite Juror prize money at the end.... What the hell get them out of there before they win it all ... fucking retards! The stupidity of this cast collectively is really frustrating to watch or even if not watch read about.

Dani blew a GOLDEN opportunity last week to cut that JeJo/Shelly alliance down from three to two, it should of been Jordan or Jeff up as Adam's replacement last week not Brendon. I wonder if Dani even sees that Shelly is working with JeJo or is she blind like her buddy Kalia?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Yes Dani did blow it last week as I thought she should have put up Shelly and Jeff and used Jordan as a replacement nominee.

Dani is just one person to worry about getting rid of, she obviously isn't this huge dominate player and has made many mistakes but there is still a couple in the game and the numbers are dwindling down.... Please tell me how it benefits any of the others to help Jeff out by getting rid of Daniele? Wouldn't she obviously be going after Jeff and wouldn't it break up that alliance.... As it stands now if they can make it through the Double Eviction I don't see how both of them if not one of them ends up in the final 3 ....perhaps final 2

At the very least we'd have some excitement...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:45 pm

We have trivia!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Erika wrote:
Yes Dani did blow it last week as I thought she should have put up Shelly and Jeff and used Jordan as a replacement nominee.

Dani is just one person to worry about getting rid of, she obviously isn't this huge dominate player and has made many mistakes but there is still a couple in the game and the numbers are dwindling down.... Please tell me how it benefits any of the others to help Jeff out by getting rid of Daniele? Wouldn't she obviously be going after Jeff and wouldn't it break up that alliance.... As it stands now if they can make it through the Double Eviction I don't see how both of them if not one of them ends up in the final 3 ....perhaps final 2

At the very least we'd have some excitement...

It benefits them because they are in alliance together. J/J/A/S have a final four deal how does turning on their alliance member any kind of benefit for them. They know they have to keep Rachel for the moment for numbers and to hide behind her target. Plus they aren't helping only Jeff they all want her gone and they actually wanted Jeff to nominate her right away. She would can only take out Jeff in one week then what is she going to turn on Kalia or Porshe for Shelly and Adam I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Jeff used veto on Porsche. Daniele is nominated.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:41 pm

I really cant stand Shelly anymore. The minute Dani walks out to the patio..."How you doing superstar"? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she is such a kiss ass!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Very surprised that Daniele thinks this is a personal move on Jeffs part. Come on Dani! If the shoe were on the other foot you would have no hesitation to do the same thing.
Of course Shelly is out there egging her on....playing the concerned mother. puke
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Daniele has said more than once that she told production that if she goes home that "Jeff and Natalie" are going to have to quit and they dont want that, she just said it again....does anyone have any idea what she is talking about?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Daniele has said more than once that she told production that if she goes home that "Jeff and Natalie" are going to have to quit and they dont want that, she just said it again....does anyone have any idea what she is talking about?

She's talking about Production from what I read on Twitter
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Erika wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

She's talking about Production from what I read on Twitter

Is she seriously implying that if production doesnt find a way for her to stay she is going to out them on their manipulation and rigging? WOW! Talk about entitlement. Actually I hope she does it.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:34 pm

I don't know why, but it seems like Adam, Porsche, and quite possibly Shelly might vote to keep Daniele. I know the vote is still a couple of days away, but I think Daniele is going to be really convincing to the others to keep her in the game over Kalia. However, Daniele did place Adam and Shelly on the block, so...

To be honest, I am a little pissed that Porsche was taken off the block. I am not as annoyed by Kalia as some other fans are.

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Did I really just read that Shelly said that Rachel is jealous of everything about her? This man bitch has lost her damn mind! Why would any woman that actually has a vagina be jealous of anything about Shelly? Chaz Bono is more feminine than Shelly!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:32 pm

From what I have heard Shelly is talking about keeping Dani? This is really shocking to me... Shelly of all people?

As much as I would like to think she had come to her senses and would be making a good game move for herself... I am not sold on her actually wanting to do this...but at the very least it might spice it up this week.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Erika wrote:
From what I have heard Shelly is talking about keeping Dani? This is really shocking to me... Shelly of all people?

As much as I would like to think she had come to her senses and would be making a good game move for herself... I am not sold on her actually wanting to do this...but at the very least it might spice it up this week.

This really shocked me too. I think Shelly's hatred of Rachel is her motivation and nothing else. I think she is upset that J/J arent ready to cut Rachel just yet because they want her here as a buffer for Jeff. Shlly strikes me as the kind of person that always has to get her own way and when she doesnt she cant handle it. From what i saw Adam does not seem to be on board with this at all.....yet. I wonder if Adam would tell Jeff what shelly is doing, that would also make things very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Adam questioning Jeff why he didn't put up Dani to begin with and it put him, Shelly and Rachel at risk if Dani had won POV she could have taken down Porsche or Kalia... then Adam says you'd have to put me Shelly or Rachel up on the block and Jeff goes well and Jordan ... Adam goes so you'd put Jordan up on the block? Which sounds very stupid of Jeff to even have said and of course Adam doesn't buy this.... is he testing the waters with Jeff and seeing how loyal he is to him and maybe keep Dani? Who fucking knows Adam is a kiss ass and scared shitless to make a real move!

Jeff is very cocky, hope it all works out for him. He tells Adam "you can switch teams if you want"

Adam if he had any balls would take him up on that offer.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:27 pm

I have a feeling that when Julie announces to everyone that it's a double eviction night, the majority of the house will vote out Daniele for fear that they will be walking out the door if they kept her. Porsche seems like she'll be the only one to vote against the house. I am really looking forward to see how this group is going to perform under all the pressure of a full week of competitions and ceremonies under 1 hour. The only person that all of us have seen compete under pressure was Jordan during the final rounds of the last HOH in her season. We might be surprised and see her win something this Thursday. There was no double eviction night in Season 11 because of Chima's expulsion, but I did remember Jordan winning the veto competition of Before and After the week she was HOH keeping her noms the same and getting Lydia out of the house. Rachel was already evicted during last season's double eviction, and Daniele was not able to compete for HOH during her season's double eviction, but Dick won the HOH, and Zack won the veto that night. I still have no idea how the season's schedule is going to play out with so many people still left in the house and with the finale on Sept. 14. I'm hoping for another twist, but I won't be surprised if nothing occurs.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 pm

As far as Adam...

I am finding him irritating because like others in the house have mentioned, particularly Kalia, he is still playing like it's the first week being in the house and being star struck with the veterans. He seems like a nice person, but he never seems to get right to the point with anything he is talking about and just wants to please everyone in some strange way. The guy definitely craves attention, but it is more of an annoyance than it is entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next