BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+7
SMOOCHES
leahtahd
Lorraine
CC123
nicolefan75
Jay
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 am

I don't think Jeff and Jordan or any of the vets are going to coast to final 4. The vets are all targets of someone. Dani side wants Jeff out next then Rachel and then Jordan. Jeff and Jordan side wants Dani out and Rachel out later on. There is no coasting for any of them. Either they win or their alliance wins and they are safe or they lose and are gone if they don't win veto.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 am

I was reading updates that Jeff was now working Adam to vote for Brendon to stay. This waffling is really frustrating. Now I think that Jeff and Jordan are not going to vote a certain way until they are somewhat sure that they have enough votes to keep Brendon. I don't understand what Jeff told Shelly then last night? I thought I heard him say that he was not voting her out.
Meanwhile, Rachel and Brendon once again are playing a bad social game with always being around one another showing PDA, and not making any real efforts to get votes. I feel like no one is really campaigning at all and for the most part everyone's mind is really made up. No one seems to talk game with Daniele at all. I really don't see Adam or Kalia voting out Shelly, but the two solid votes at this point are Rachel's for Brendon and Kalia's for Shelly to stay. I am so confused with what Jeff and Jordan are going to do. neutral
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 am

I am pretty sure they are voting against Brendan, they don't have the votes to keep him. Jeff was just trying to feel out Adam and see where his head was at and talk out different options.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 am

I really wish they would vote out Shelly, she is so fucking annoying. I don't see her being voted out this week unfortunately.

Do you think Rachel will team up with Dani, Kalia, and Porsche?

I can somehow see this happening, especially since Rachel hates Shelly and is pretty certain she's with Jeff and Jordan as well as Adam.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Erika wrote:
I really wish they would vote out Shelly, she is so fucking annoying. I don't see her being voted out this week unfortunately.

Do you think Rachel will team up with Dani, Kalia, and Porsche?

I can somehow see this happening, especially since Rachel hates Shelly and is pretty certain she's with Jeff and Jordan as well as Adam.

I could actually see this happening as well but I think Rachel is their next target, then Jeff. Who knows with those girls though...they are so busy inspecting Brenchals sheets for evidence of bodily fluids that they are losing focus. Seriously, why would you even touch someones sheets if you suspect that the stains on them are gonorrhea? BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 491211
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm

sammyf wrote:
I don't think Jeff and Jordan or any of the vets are going to coast to final 4. The vets are all targets of someone. Dani side wants Jeff out next then Rachel and then Jordan. Jeff and Jordan side wants Dani out and Rachel out later on. There is no coasting for any of them. Either they win or their alliance wins and they are safe or they lose and are gone if they don't win veto.

If Prosche wins HOH on Thursday maybe but if Kalia wins I have my doubts, she wants JeJo to be her friends, I think she would gun for Shelly or Adam
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Kalia said that if she wins HOH she doing the same thing Rach and Jeff and Dani already started putting it in her head to get rid of Jeff first instead of Rachel. The only person Kalia wont put right now is Jordan because of the promise they made but Kalia could careless about Jeff staying or going.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:47 pm

I sort of agree with both of you....I do think that Jeff and Jordan have coasted in a way. They havent won much and the 1st 3 weeks the vets were in power. However, I think they have always had that target on their back, at least Jeff has. The fact that Brendon was evicted and brought back certainly has helped Jeffs cause and of course the blunder that is aka Kalia's HOH helped as well. Bottom line, he and Jordan better step up their game if they want to stick around.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:08 pm

I don't see how they have coasted in the game Jordan won the second HOH to keep them safe. Jeff won POV last week to save himself. They worked to get people on their side the first few weeks to make sure they were safe and had numbers.
Just because they had power in the first 3 weeks doesn't mean they coasted by because by the same logic Dani has coasted this whole game then.
I agree they need to start winning HOH comps to stay in this game and they know that. They say every week that they need to win and they try their best to but there can only be one winner in each comp and they aren't the smartest ppl around lol.
When I think of coasting through the game so far I think of Porsche who hasn't done anything and hasn't face any type of adversity yet in the game.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Everytime i have turned on the feeds today all i see is Rachel and Brendan. This house has been soooo boring, one of the worst weeks ever! You know your bored when you really start to miss Lawan...lol shoot
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm

lol BG don't worry it is only a couple more days of the Brenchal show. I hate being a east coaster watching the feeds because things only pick up late at night/earlier morning and is so boring during the day.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Even if they aren't going to keep Brendon, it would be very enjoyable if Shelly didn't feel so safe. Remember back in the day when the houseguests would flip back in forth at least 10x a day on who they were going to keep, and just to do it all over again the next day.

It's like as soon as the nominee's are decided upon after Veto, that's it from then on we can basically tell who is staying and who is being evicted. And that's because the one who is staying doesn't try all that hard to flip the votes and just accepts their fate. BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 667317
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Anything worthy on the feeds today? YawnSmiley:
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Anything worthy on the feeds today? YawnSmiley:

you would have more fun picking lint out of your belly button than watching feeds today...lol
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 pm

GREAT NEWS!!!

A hotdog eating contest between Brendon and Adam is on the schedule for tonight!!

sarcasm

On a sad note, this might be the most entertainment we'll be getting on the feeds for the day! It will probably be funny especially with Rachel cheering for her man!! From the look of things, this will probably be Brendon's last time he will be competing in anything for BB. good luck
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
GREAT NEWS!!!

A hotdog eating contest between Brendon and Adam is on the schedule for tonight!!

sarcasm

On a sad note, this might be the most entertainment we'll be getting on the feeds for the day! It will probably be funny especially with Rachel cheering for her man!! From the look of things, this will probably be Brendon's last time he will be competing in anything for BB. good luck

I heard about that last night. WOOO HOOOO sarcasm They were making a count of the hot dogs and buns there were 16 of each. Everyone has been complaining about how they are so low on food since Brendan has been back so you know they will be talking shit about the hotdogs Maybe Brendan could be a little more considerate and have a slop or pb&j eating cotest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:36 am

sammyf wrote:
I don't see how they have coasted in the game Jordan won the second HOH to keep them safe. Jeff won POV last week to save himself. They worked to get people on their side the first few weeks to make sure they were safe and had numbers.
Just because they had power in the first 3 weeks doesn't mean they coasted by because by the same logic Dani has coasted this whole game then.

Brenchel being in JeJo's alliance have allowed them to coast, they haven't been the main target yet, anytime they've gone on the block it's just been as a pawn, they've been in no real danger of being booted out the house like Brenchel has.

Dani much like Brenchel has had to fight to stay in the house the last three weeks, because if she didn't win HOH the ski week she was 100% going on the block as was she the last two weeks if her or Kalia didn't win, so Dani has had to fight to position herslef to safety unlike JeJo.

Kalia's going to have to prove to me that she will put Jeff back on the block if she get's HOH Thursday, right now I'm not convinced.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am

Just getting caught up and reading updates. So Dani and Jeff and Jordan had a long talk last night and mended fences? Make final 3 deals? Spilling all their secrets? Wow..see what happens when you sleep..lol. Seems as thought EVERYONE has a final 3 with everyone...LOL.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Jay wrote:
sammyf wrote:

Brenchel being in JeJo's alliance have allowed them to coast, they haven't been the main target yet, anytime they've gone on the block it's just been as a pawn, they've been in no real danger of being booted out the house like Brenchel has.

Dani much like Brenchel has had to fight to stay in the house the last three weeks, because if she didn't win HOH the ski week she was 100% going on the block as was she the last two weeks if her or Kalia didn't win, so Dani has had to fight to position herslef to safety unlike JeJo.

Kalia's going to have to prove to me that she will put Jeff back on the block if she get's HOH Thursday, right now I'm not convinced.

Being in an alliance with someone and have them be in power is not coasting through the game for me. You can not work alone in the game and expect to get far. You need people on your side to make sure the times that you don't win you have people to back you up. Also there are always bigger targets then someone else in the game so to say they coast because of that than every single person in that house is coasting until they become the next big target. To say that they haven't been in danger to go home doesn't make sense. If Rachel would have won POV last week Jeff more then likely was going to go home. Every week all the vets have a chance to go home because they are going after each other and the newbies are just sitting back. It all depends which side wins to who is in trouble. Kalia already put Jeff on the block once I don't see why shouldn't put them up again and Dani is drilling it in her head they have to get rid of Jeff next. Also all the vets would have been in trouble the first week if it wasn't for Jeff and Jordan because they are the ones that brought Shelly and Kalia over to their side the first week it wasn't Brenchal or Dani that brought them the numbers and flipped the newbies to keep them safe.

Lets be honest Dani since the beginning of the game has been safe for the whole game execpt for maybe an hour or two during the live evictions for the past 3 weeks.Just like Jeff and Jordan Brenchal were part of her alliance in the beginning and she had the golden key so she was safe for 3 weeks. Then after the keys were over her and her alliance been in power every week so she hasn't been in danger to go home. Don't get me wrong she has busted her ass to win those comps because she need them but she hasn't felt being on the block, eating slop or any of it she has live the charmed life since the beginng.

It is time for a power shift and for Dani,Kalia and especially Porshe to scramble and feel being on the block.

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

I have to watch the whole Dani Je/JO convo but the little bit i did see. Dani was telling stuff to j/j, but j/j were spilling to much.

Does anyone have any idea where Adam stands. I know he is a floater and tean Adam, but i'm wondering if he's leaning more towards the Jeff crew or the Dani crew. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I have to watch the whole Dani Je/JO convo but the little bit i did see. Dani was telling stuff to j/j, but j/j were spilling to much.

Does anyone have any idea where Adam stands. I know he is a floater and tean Adam, but i'm wondering if he's leaning more towards the Jeff crew or the Dani crew. Any ideas?

I think Adam is with the J/J and Shelly alliance at this point but ultimately Adam is open for anything that gets him further in the game. I would actually like to see him win HOH this week just to see what he would do. I think he would target Rachel but maybe not. Its hard to tell with some of these people. Rachel is such a wild card right now. One minute she is telling Dani she has her back, the next minute she tells Brendon that she cant stand her and wants to evict her. She is really pissed at Porsche too though because she tried to get Porsche to vote for Brendon to stay and she knows Porsche isnt going to do that.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 pm

[quote="sammyf"][quote="Jay"]
sammyf wrote:

Being in an alliance with someone and have them be in power is not coasting through the game for me. You can not work alone in the game and expect to get far. You need people on your side to make sure the times that you don't win you have people to back you up. Also there are always bigger targets then someone else in the game so to say they coast because of that than every single person in that house is coasting until they become the next big target. To say that they haven't been in danger to go home doesn't make sense. If Rachel would have won POV last week Jeff more then likely was going to go home. Every week all the vets have a chance to go home because they are going after each other and the newbies are just sitting back. It all depends which side wins to who is in trouble. Kalia already put Jeff on the block once I don't see why shouldn't put them up again and Dani is drilling it in her head they have to get rid of Jeff next. Also all the vets would have been in trouble the first week if it wasn't for Jeff and Jordan because they are the ones that brought Shelly and Kalia over to their side the first week it wasn't Brenchal or Dani that brought them the numbers and flipped the newbies to keep them safe.

Lets be honest Dani since the beginning of the game has been safe for the whole game execpt for maybe an hour or two during the live evictions for the past 3 weeks.Just like Jeff and Jordan Brenchal were part of her alliance in the beginning and she had the golden key so she was safe for 3 weeks. Then after the keys were over her and her alliance been in power every week so she hasn't been in danger to go home. Don't get me wrong she has busted her ass to win those comps because she need them but she hasn't felt being on the block, eating slop or any of it she has live the charmed life since the beginng.

They haven't been in real trouble yet Sammy, like I said they have been pawns on the block not the main target's yet. If Rachel had won POV the week her and Jeff were on the block whoever the replacement was would be the one leaving not Jeff, rememeber Kalia was HOH and not thinking clearly, she would of probably put up Adam had Lawon not offered to go up and Adam would have been the one having to face Brendon for the right to come back.

Like I said in regards to Kalia putting Jeff back up on the block, she has to do it again for me to believe it, she's too concerned with JeJo being her friends IMO, if she puts him up I would be shocked.

According to Evil Dick it was him that set things in motion with the newbies who turned, he said that first week before the feeds it was him doing all the work not JeJo and sorry but I'll take ED's word about it over JeJo who aren't known as great BB strategest.

That's my whole point with Dani, she's HAD to win the last three weeks or she was on the block, JeJo haven't.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:43 pm

[quote="Jay"][quote="sammyf"]
Jay wrote:
sammyf wrote:

They haven't been in real trouble yet Sammy, like I said they have been pawns on the block not the main target's yet. If Rachel had won POV the week her and Jeff were on the block whoever the replacement was would be the one leaving not Jeff, rememeber Kalia was HOH and not thinking clearly, she would of probably put up Adam had Lawon not offered to go up and Adam would have been the one having to face Brendon for the right to come back.

Like I said in regards to Kalia putting Jeff back up on the block, she has to do it again for me to believe it, she's too concerned with JeJo being her friends IMO, if she puts him up I would be shocked.

According to Evil Dick it was him that set things in motion with the newbies who turned, he said that first week before the feeds it was him doing all the work not JeJo and sorry but I'll take ED's word about it over JeJo who aren't known as great BB strategest.

That's my whole point with Dani, she's HAD to win the last three weeks or she was on the block, JeJo haven't.

From what I heard in the house from the people talking that Dick approached were Porshe because of the whole Janelle thing and Adam. He worked it so Porshe would get the key that was all him but he wasn't there to make sure the votes were there to keep Porshe because he was gone that was Jeff and Jordan. They got Shelly and they got Kalia and Adam didn't end up voting with them. Dick was there 5 days he may have started to talk to the newbies but he had no influence on how they ended up voting that first week i.e.Adam didn't vote with the vets. Dani talked with D/L/C they weren't flipping Brenchal talked wiht Porshe and she was on the block but J/J are the ones that talked to Shelly and Kalia and convinced them to flip and made sure they had their votes.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Let me just put my 2 cents in here. I am not saying that Dick is lying at all but he will probably be taking credit for whoever wins the season saying that he set that up as well. He was not in the house when the whole house wanted to vote out Porsche and then Keith turned the house against him and ultimately flipped the house in Porsche's favor. No one liked Porsche and she was getting voted out and then Keith turned the house against him. Dick was long gone by then so I'm not sure what he is trying to take credit for. I only wish he had stayed in the house and played.

With all Dicks strategizing, he should remember that without Eric Stein and America, he is out instead of Dustin and his daughter was next to go.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Brendan is planning on having a talk with Jeff to let him know that..................."You might be able to talk to Jordan disrepectfully but you will not do it no Rachel. You will respect Rachel when i'm gone" popcorn
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 pm

It is really sad to see JeJo playing the BB12 game where everyone votes with the house. It is really safe to say that Rachel will not be working with JeJo for the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next