BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match

Go down 
+3
Lorraine
MissChriss
pajamajon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:20 am

Since BB12 is such a snooze fest i decided to take a drive on memory lane to look at the supreme awesomness of season 11. So here are some of my favorites. Add some more vids from memories of BB you liked.

Technotronics Russ vs Jeff

The Beaner Spat

Kevin Pawns Ronnie...Okay!

Kevin Defends Michele against Ronnie

Russ vs Chima

Russ vs Jordo

Oh some memories...
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 am

great memories! thanks! I miss seeing all that personality. I dont think anything that goes on this season will come close. They are just hopeless. BB12 will truly be forgotten, we won't even have tubes of it.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Ahhhh Kevin chestbumping Pigvomit while telling him repeatedly to STFU!! Kevin found his way into my heart with that...LMAO!!! Not only that but one of the greatest goodbye messages from Michelle!! Get out the door ya dork!!! Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match 301583
Love how PV found the courage to stand up to the person who he THOUGHT would not fight back (Kevin and Michelle)and love how WRONG he was!! One of the funniest parts is Jeff just casually strolling into the bathroom to watch!! Thanks for the memories PJ. Lets post more from all seasons!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 pm

BB10 Memories

BB Sock Puppet Show

Jerry Falls in the Pool

April and Ollie Sex Record

Keesha and April Fight

Earthquake

Who wants Cake
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 pm

I tried to find Steven's speech, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Those are all AWESOME! Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match 876508
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Dang...Amber went from fondling her necklace and crying over everything from missing her daughter to insignificant nonsense to totally flipping out.

"YOU'RE A DEVIL IN DISGUISE IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!"

Classic.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 pm

2 of my alltime funniest clips from BB are 1. Amber and Jameka-the top model edited clip from the show and 2. after Jesse's eviction the edited clip from the show with the toast to jesse, the funeral music, kev's expressions and the jeff/jord/rus/mich banter from the back yard. I'm not sure how to post vid's here but if anyone can please do.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 pm

I'll try to locate that for you BG!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match   Big Brother memories that BB12 cannot Match EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:21 pm

found it....difficult to watch....OMG HOW SICKENING WERE THEY???? LMAO @ Jeff "dude the guys f-ing alive...relax" "He turned water into wine that guy"