BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Brendon and Rachel Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBrendon and Rachel Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Brendon and Rachel

Go down 
4 posters

How do you feel about Brendon and Rachel's showmance?
It's not a showmance, it's real and they're in love
Brendon and Rachel Vote_lcap216%Brendon and Rachel Vote_rcap
 16% [ 14 ]
I think they're cute and sweet
Brendon and Rachel Vote_lcap27%Brendon and Rachel Vote_rcap
 7% [ 6 ]
I could care less, I'm indifferent
Brendon and Rachel Vote_lcap213%Brendon and Rachel Vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
I have seen worse showmances before
Brendon and Rachel Vote_lcap28%Brendon and Rachel Vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
I want to fucking puke they make me sick!!!
Brendon and Rachel Vote_lcap255%Brendon and Rachel Vote_rcap
 55% [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 85

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Brendon and Rachel Empty
PostSubject: Brendon and Rachel   Brendon and Rachel EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 am

Brendon and Rachel Hoh_blog_rachel
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

Brendon and Rachel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   Brendon and Rachel EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 am

It's a tough call between the last two options, but I'll probably go with the last one to be safe because it's true.

I can sympathize with the notion of being passionate about science, but that's not what I see from them. When it's Rachel, it always comes off like she's trying to compensate for her sleaziness. When it's Brendon, it always comes off like he needs people to think he's so amazingly smart. The whole science thing is more like a bullet point in their personality profiles they use to influence others' opinions.

In love though? It felt like they were going to "break up" multiple times during Rachel's reign (or is it "rain" :P?) as HoH over such ridiculous pettiness. The bickering and the crying over which one really had the power and how to decide between Andrew and Matt as the replacement nom was so excruciating.

As for more disgusting showmances, I've seen some. Brendon/Rachel have sickeningly sweet moments, but April/Ollie had some just plain sickening moments. And what about Operation Double Date from BB7, Boogie/Erika in particular. She was convinced they were going to have Big Brother Babies and get married. Mike just played her for a fool and it was so embarrassing to watch. I wasn't sure if I felt sorry for her or just wanted to smack some sense into her.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

Brendon and Rachel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   Brendon and Rachel EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 am

multiple times during Rachel's reign (or is it "rain" :P?)

LOL, Mechanical! I thought I was the only one who cracked up when I read that in her HOH blog!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

Brendon and Rachel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   Brendon and Rachel EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 am

cracking, not cracked. DUH! (Maybe a bit of a Rachel moment!) Brendon and Rachel 767614
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

Brendon and Rachel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   Brendon and Rachel EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:19 am

I voted indifferent, showmance's never bother me that much for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

Brendon and Rachel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   Brendon and Rachel EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:45 am

Showmances would bother me a lot less if the feeds didn't automatically cut to them slobbering all over each other and doing all that babytalk nonsense every time it happens and if the narratives of the episodes didn't so often highlight them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brendon and Rachel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   Brendon and Rachel Empty

Back to top Go down

Brendon and Rachel
Page 1 of 1