Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 
 

 BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 45
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Join us Wednesday night with our special guests Brendon and Rachel from Big Brother 12

www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark

Time: 10:00pm EST/9:00pm CST

Call in # 347-633-9421
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 pm


_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Thanks for the show tonight ladies. I actually did call in and hung up because you both asked the questions I had for Brendon and Rachel and I really just had nothing exciting to add plus I was in a REALLY bad mood tonight....just personal stuff. The two of them are interesting, but were a bit too much for me tonight and I am going to leave it at that. neutral
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : MS

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 am

This interview was great and I didn't have any questions other than pretzel-gate. You ladies had already asked the question so I just was trying to get a read on them. I loved BB but I won't be stalking any BB players.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 45
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:53 am

Thanks guys... appreciate you guys just coming and hanging out with us even if we don't have your favorites on.

Sorry we cut the show short by literally 2 mins

They actually did call back in after we cut the show short and I talked to them afterwards and they wanted to apologize for us losing connection and thanked us for having them on as well as "all the great callers" that they said they appreciated the calls and that it was the first interview they did that it was so much about gaming and they can tell our callers are real game type callers that they appreciated knowing their stuff.
She was concerned before the show that she would get a lot of hate calls and would be blindsided but I explained to her we wouldn't invite them on to be rude to them. They both said they loved us and would love to come back on, which was nice.
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover


Posts : 396
Join date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 pm

I've been trying all morning to listen to the archive, but I think BTR is having probs. sad1
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey guys..Just listened to Brenchel. I will say this..they were both very strong competitors as far as the competitions and have a good attitude about the haters. They seem to definately be taking the good with the bad. There..I said something nice..and we move on..lol.

I must say though they are still on the delusional side in my opinion. I still can hear alot of bitterness and i dont think they are putting the game behind them, as far as the other hg's go. I feel they are definately holding a grudge. More Brendan than Rachel . I thought the reason they gave for voting for lane was a load of crap and very hypocritical. They seem to take things way to personally and are not recognizing that it is a game. Kudos to the caller who brought up the needle dick thing..i loved it!!

Winning competitions is an important portion of the game but takes up a very small part of your week. There are alot more hours in the week where you need to be on your game 24/7 networking and keeping yourself safe. They pretty much refuse to give any credit to that. I also feel that they both have a big nerve to minimize Hayden winning comps. Brendan kept saying oh he won a few more comps than lane in a dismissing tone. Just like they want to keep crediting themselves they should also give credit. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Hey guys..Just listened to Brenchel. I will say this..they were both very strong competitors as far as the competitions and have a good attitude about the haters. They seem to definately be taking the good with the bad. There..I said something nice..and we move on..lol.

I must say though they are still on the delusional side in my opinion. I still can hear alot of bitterness and i dont think they are putting the game behind them, as far as the other hg's go. I feel they are definately holding a grudge. More Brendan than Rachel . I thought the reason they gave for voting for lane was a load of crap and very hypocritical. They seem to take things way to personally and are not recognizing that it is a game. Kudos to the caller who brought up the needle dick thing..i loved it!!

Winning competitions is an important portion of the game but takes up a very small part of your week. There are alot more hours in the week where you need to be on your game 24/7 networking and keeping yourself safe. They pretty much refuse to give any credit to that. I also feel that they both have a big nerve to minimize Hayden winning comps. Brendan kept saying oh he won a few more comps than lane in a dismissing tone. Just like they want to keep crediting themselves they should also give credit. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.

I understand now why I was not enjoying the interview and I think BG you explained it perfectly. Mark's questions were great as always. I really didn't put much thought into my questions and Erika and Lorraine pretty much touched on the key moments I was wondering about. I was glad that one of the caller's (I don't recall if they said their name or not, sorry) asked Brenchel about the voting for Lane over Hayden because I was going to ask them about that as well. I think one big reason why people in the house as Rachel would say "hated" them so much wasn't the fact that they were great competitors per se, but for the fact that in the beginning of the game, Brenchel really did not make much of an effort to speak to any of the other houseguests and pretty much isolated themselves from the rest of the pack. This was very apparent on the live feeds. You said it best BG...they were not networking enough with the other players and this is the main reason why nobody wanted to be in an alliance with them. Who wants to be a third wheel? Even Kathy eventually stopped hopping into bed with them.

Bottomline, they still sound like sore losers! annoyed:
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover


Posts : 396
Join date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:02 am

I actually thought they handled the interview well. Over half of the callers said "I wasn't a fan of yours", but they took all those comments in stride.
I didn't believe their reasoning for voting for Lane over Hayden, but overall I think they were pretty genuine in their answers and they seem really happy, so good for them!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Quote :
Bottomline, they still sound like sore losers!


Interesting Lloyd. I didnt get that vibe from them at all. I kind of feel the way TJ feels in her statement above. They just seemed genuinely happy and I didnt hear much bitterness from them.
I am with you though on the Lane vote. I wasnt really buying their reasoning for voting for Lane. Funny that Britney gets a pass for voting for Lane, which was OBVIOUSLY a personal vote yet Rachel and Brendon get all the flack. I know that they talked about competitors being at the end etc but you never know what was said at the round table that we didnt hear.
Were any of you as surprised as Erika and I were that the jury is sequestored right after the round table for 5 days at a hotel? Neither Erika nor myself had heard that before. I always thought that they went from sequestor right to the finale but apparently they split them up and take them to a hotel and they cant see each other or talk game.
Thanks to all of you for listening!! If you werent listening, we couldnt debate this!! lol

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Quote :
Bottomline, they still sound like sore losers!


Interesting Lloyd. I didnt get that vibe from them at all. I kind of feel the way TJ feels in her statement above. They just seemed genuinely happy and I didnt hear much bitterness from them.
I am with you though on the Lane vote. I wasnt really buying their reasoning for voting for Lane. Funny that Britney gets a pass for voting for Lane, which was OBVIOUSLY a personal vote yet Rachel and Brendon get all the flack. I know that they talked about competitors being at the end etc but you never know what was said at the round table that we didnt hear.
Were any of you as surprised as Erika and I were that the jury is sequestored right after the round table for 5 days at a hotel? Neither Erika nor myself had heard that before. I always thought that they went from sequestor right to the finale but apparently they split them up and take them to a hotel and they cant see each other or talk game.
Thanks to all of you for listening!! If you werent listening, we couldnt debate this!! lol

Ok. I may have to listen to the interview over, but I am not sure if my opinion will change. I agree that they sounded happy and I think they are slowly trying to get over the fact that it was just a game. I think Britney voting for Lane was definitely personal, but had Rachel and Brendon not stressed the point at nauseum that they wanted competitors to win the game, I don't think they would be getting so much flack from the viewers. It just seemed like since they were not the final 2 or one of them was not sitting there at the end of the game that they kind of just wasted their power on who should of won the game. I still to this day do not recall Lane making much of an effort to speak with Brenchel and vice versa, and Hayden clearly dominated the game after the double eviction happened. For this, I found the two of them to be poor sports. But, I'll get over it. soapbox:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:33 pm

lol Lloyd! I'm sure you will. And again, I completely agree about the Lane vote. And to be honest, I wasnt really grasping their answer as to why they voted for him. It was a jumbled statement that I couldnt follow so I just chalked it up to "Not buying it!" lol
Do you watch Survivor Lloyd?

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Lorraine wrote:
lol Lloyd! I'm sure you will. And again, I completely agree about the Lane vote. And to be honest, I wasnt really grasping their answer as to why they voted for him. It was a jumbled statement that I couldnt follow so I just chalked it up to "Not buying it!" lol
Do you watch Survivor Lloyd?

I have to catch up on the shows for this season. I have watched seasons in the past, and I am actually purchasing Seasons 3 and 4 which are coming out next week that I missed. I can't say that I am a big fan of the show, but I did enjoy them in the past. I plan to watch this season's episodes soon, and hope to add to the discussion of Survivor on this forum. big smile
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover


Posts : 396
Join date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:15 pm

I was shocked too at the jury house sequester after the round table! How did we not know about this before???
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:43 pm

tj2377 wrote:
I was shocked too at the jury house sequester after the round table! How did we not know about this before???

If this is the case, Britney must have been in the jury house for like 1 or 2 days tops. don't know
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 pm

I remember hearing before that after the round table they always splitted them up and bring them to the hotel room. I just think its longer now because of the new format of final three till the end. I think Michelle BB11 said she was only in the jury house for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview    

Back to top Go down
 
BBAD Radio Wed. Sept 29th - Brendon and Rachel Interview
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HSP Radio Podcast Interview with Elaine Aron
» problem in selecting radio button in selenium RC
» Selecting Radio button in radio group
» Haiv Hmoob Radio
» Lauj Lis Hmoob Radio

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: ABOUT THIS SITE :: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine-
Jump to: