BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12 Matt Hoffman Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12 Matt Hoffman Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12 Matt Hoffman

Go down 
+6
leahtahd
Mechanical Bliss
SMOOCHES
SuzieQ
Lorraine
Erika
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB12 Matt Hoffman Empty
PostSubject: BB12 Matt Hoffman   BB12 Matt Hoffman EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:43 am

Big Brother Cast - Matt

BB12 Matt Hoffman Matt_hoffman

Biography
Matt

Name: Matt Hoffman
Current Residence: Elgin, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you:
Intelligent, creative and sweet-talker
Favorite activities: Playing music, writing music, watching TV, watching/playing hockey, hanging/drinking with friends and annoying people for my own amusement
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The frustration of not knowing all the major world and pop culture news that's happening all around you
Strategy for winning Big Brother:
I'm leaving all of my emotions from home and my "real life" at the door. When I'm in the house, it's 100% game.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Quiet, reclusive types. When you're crammed away in close quarters for that long, you need some stimulation.
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I'm very adaptable and can think on the fly.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Since the beginning I've liked Will, but his strategy would never work anymore. People play the game too much now. So, I'd have to go with Dan as my favorite.
What are you afraid of: Failure. That's it. I think that comes from being an only child. It's a curse.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Everything I did with my old band, Shooting Blanks.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" I don't want the world, I just want your half.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I have what it takes. I'm smart, charismatic and housebroken so I won't pee on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB12 Matt Hoffman Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12 Matt Hoffman   BB12 Matt Hoffman EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:30 pm

hmmm, This is not Matts first stint on Reality tv

Meet the guys of Average Joe: The Joes Strike Back
BB12 Matt Hoffman Z.about
Bios and pictures for Average Joe contestants.

BB12 Matt Hoffman PreviousBB12 Matt Hoffman HomeBB12 Matt Hoffman Next

BB12 Matt Hoffman Bl-averagematt

Matt Hoffman was born in Chicago and raised in the northwest suburbs of the city, currently residing in Elgin, IL. He graduated from Bradley University with degrees in radio/TV communications and psychology, and currently does online courseware development. He went on “Average Joe” for the experience, the “free vacation” and because he thought it would be “an exciting chapter in his life.” The Mensa member feels his best qualities are that he is intelligent, charismatic, funny and “extremely talented” in the areas of music and technology.

Matt Hoffman
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB12 Matt Hoffman Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12 Matt Hoffman   BB12 Matt Hoffman EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Oh interesting...he went to the school my daughter is looking to possibly go to
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

BB12 Matt Hoffman Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12 Matt Hoffman   BB12 Matt Hoffman EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 pm

I hate to throw this sort of stuff out there too early.... but I'm really liking this guy.

I'm also sure I'll regret saying that later!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB12 Matt Hoffman Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12 Matt Hoffman   BB12 Matt Hoffman EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 am