BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJuly 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!

Go down 
+6
SMOOCHES
tj2377
SuzieQ
Erika
sammyf
Lorraine
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! Empty
PostSubject: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 pm

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! 5569 July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! 5569 July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! 448191 July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! 448191 July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! 675361 July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! 238712 !
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 am

Yeah we're excited to have him on, and hope you all join us on premiere night to talk about the new season and of course talk to Jeff before he goes off on his newest adventure!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 am

Oooh that's awesome!!!

I'm bummed that I won't be able to listen live, but I'll have something to look forward to for work the next day!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:10 am

AWESOME! Can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm

clap2 Woot crazybbad:
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Congrats on getting the big guy!
Back to top Go down
dmj

dmj

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 pm

My first post here. Very excited Jeff will be on the show! July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! 371818
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm

welcome all to the board dmj! so glad to have you here!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Thanks for joining we're excited to have Jeff on our show!

Great pic of you and Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 pm

WHAT! NO JORDAN?! :( :(

Haha, just kidding! I luv Jeff <33
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 am

We have exciting news to announce on the show tomorrow so don't forget to tune in!!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 am

oooo can't wait to hear it Erika. How long is the chat tonight??
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 am

90 minutes Sammy. Show starts as soon as BB ends! Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks Lorraine!Of course wouldn't miss it. Missed Chima chat had to work and then went straight to my soccer game. Hopefully there is room in the chatroom tonight.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 pm

That was a great interview Lorraine & Erika. Jeff is hilarious and so down to earth and being fine as hell, I guess that's why we all love him. it is so nice that he and Jordan "showmance" turned into romance and has lasted almost a year. I am sooooo looking forward to more interviews with you ladies and your guests this season.

Colton you are too cute. You sounded so excited to speak to Jeff since he's the closet thing to Jordan.

PS- Get my room together because if Jeff comes to your house, I'm there.....LMAO

It's time to get our BB on!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 pm

LOL SMOOCHES!! He is a very funny guy and we probably laughed too much, hope it wasn't annoying!!! Thanks so much for coming and we look forward to our future shows this season!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 am

I was laughing so hard at points I had to pull the phone away from me. He is just so darn funny and I was trying hard not to laugh because when you laugh you miss what he is saying and you dont want to miss a thing...lol!!
That was one of the most enjoyable interviews we have ever done and it makes it all worth it.
For those of you from another forum who feel the need to listen but criticize, PLEASE PLEASE do us a favor, don't come to our shows anymore. Believe me, you wont be missed and you KNOW very well who I am talking about. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. finger
Back to top Go down
michie67
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Great interview last night!!! I'm gonna have to go listen to it again.....Jeff was hilarious....he had me in tears laughing so hard!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:28 pm

trust me michie, we were laughing so hard...it was hard to concentrate. He is just so naturally funny!! He was at his best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!   July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!! Empty

Back to top Go down

July 8th, Jeff Schroeder will be on BBAD Radio!!
Page 1 of 1