BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview

Go down 
+8
tj2377
bostongirl
SMOOCHES
sammyf
MatterofTime
pajamajon
Lorraine
Erika
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  Empty
PostSubject: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Join us Wed Sept 22nd Matt the diabolical genius will be our special guest!

8:30pm EST/7:30pm CST

Call in #347-633-9421
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:37 am

Erika wrote:
Join us Wed Sept 22nd Matt the diabolical genius will be our special guest!

8:30pm EST/7:30pm CST

Call in #347-633-9421

:yes: happydance egyptian yippee woohoo boobie shake :bananadance:
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm

AWEEEEEEESOME!
Back to top Go down
MatterofTime
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Can't wait for this interview to get Matt's take on the season and the house guests. Should be very interesting. crazybbad:
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:39 pm

YAYAYAYYAYA super excited to hear from Matt!!! dancing banana :yes:
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:43 am

clap clap clap clap fussing
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 am

Matt has tweeted that he is disappointed in the cbs edits. Dont remember his exact words but he's not feelin the edits. We'll have to ask him about that.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:58 am

Awwww, this is gonna be awesome!!!
Erika & Lorraine,
Will you girls please ask him, and any other hg you get, if he thinks Kathy was geniunely that bad of a player, or if it was an act to get her further in the game?
I honestly believe that she just sucks that bad, but several of my friends think it was an act. I'd love to hear what a hg thinks!
Thanks girls!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Please ask him if he still considers himself a "diabolical super genius"
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:21 am

don't forget Matt will be joining us tonight!!!

www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Great show tonight ladies!! I was glad you were able to speak to your favorite HG this season, and will be looking forward to Ragan's interview in the future. It was great that he called in and it is nice to see that the two of them are maintaining their friendship after the game. My opinion of Matt has changed for the better due to your show tonight and I appreciate his humbleness. I think he explained a lot tonight and he definitely answered your questions even with quite a few rants of his own. big smile I wish him and Stacy well! Thanks for the show! And Keesha was funny tonight!
Back to top Go down
MatterofTime
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 am

That was a great interview with Matt! I hope you'll have him on again. I think he gave the most interesting and fun interviews so far. Thanks ladies!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:24 am

MatterofTime wrote:
That was a great interview with Matt! I hope you'll have him on again. I think he gave the most interesting and fun interviews so far. Thanks ladies!

Thanks!! I loved this show. Matt was awesome and very talkative which we love from a HG!! I would love to have him back. He might just be calling into the Ragan show on Monday to bust his chops a bit so it should be a good time!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 am

That was a great interview, so thanks for that, ladies. BBADR is definitely the place to be for a real sort of finale to the season, I just wish I could have been there live. Matt makes a great guest (and so was Stacey for that matter when she was on) so I definitely hope he comes back in the future. Of course I'm biased because he was my favorite this season. I'm definitely looking forward to the Ragan interview Monday...can't wait!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Loved this interview..one of the best !! Cant wait for him to come on again.
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:16 pm

I really loved Matt in the interview he really was himself. He was totally my pick from week one and I thought he kept the game going and was a true BB12 player for me. cool
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:19 pm

keisha601 wrote:
I really loved Matt in the interview he really was himself. He was totally my pick from week one and I thought he kept the game going and was a true BB12 player for me. cool

BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  600460 to the forum! Is this the same Keisha that calls into our shows?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
That was a great interview, so thanks for that, ladies. BBADR is definitely the place to be for a real sort of finale to the season, I just wish I could have been there live. Matt makes a great guest (and so was Stacey for that matter when she was on) so I definitely hope he comes back in the future. Of course I'm biased because he was my favorite this season. I'm definitely looking forward to the Ragan interview Monday...can't wait!

Matt does makes a great guest I do agree. He was very fun to talk to about the season and was very open and honest and can own his mistakes which we all know a lot of them can not do. He's very real... and we do really like Stacy she's so sweet how can you not like her. She was in our chatroom the entire show which the chatroom liked as she was answering questions and asking us to play that prank on the air with Matt haha... and also Matt was very cool to register and join the chatroom too after the show was over. I think he stayed another half hour talking to the chatters.
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:13 pm

This is Keisha that calls every week. I love your shows. I'm really the only one I know that watches BB in my city so I totally love ranting on your show you ladies ROCK!!!! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 am

Yeah Keisha! It's nice to see you on here. I really enjoy when you call into the shows! cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:44 pm

BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  680794
keisha601 wrote:
This is Keisha that calls every week. I love your shows. I'm really the only one I know that watches BB in my city so I totally love ranting on your show you ladies ROCK!!!! dancing banana

YOU Rock as well!! Love your calls!
BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  615360 to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!! BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  534397 BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  795878 BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  766904 BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  132855
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:32 pm

HEy everyone thanks I enjoy the calls and the interviews they really are the BEST. :yes:
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Just finished listening to the Matt interview!
It was really interesting to hear how the Brigade was actually formed (by the seating arrangements-not Matt vs. Enzo), and that had it been different people in those seats, it would've been a different alliance. Can you imagine if it would've been Annie instead of Enzo, or really any other combo for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview    BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview  Empty

Back to top Go down

BBAD Radio Wed Sept 22nd - Matt Interview
Page 1 of 1