BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Twitter Imposters Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALTwitter Imposters Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Twitter Imposters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Twitter Imposters Empty
PostSubject: Twitter Imposters   Twitter Imposters EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Twitter Imposters Neuro_bigger NEUR0DORK

• Follow
  • Lists

Your lists:

1. @TooMuchLydia4U love you girl. go girl go. girl i be loving your haircolor girl. omg girl i love pretending to be cool. girl girl girl. about 1 hour ago from web in reply to TooMuchLydia4U

• @LaLa_MN Kisses. about 1 hour ago from web in reply to LaLa_MN

• @jeffschroeder23 water my garden stud lol. lets hang out when you come to los angeles. about 3 hours ago from web in reply to jeffschroeder23

• @TooMuchLydia4U it smells like bad fish. did i just burp? about 3 hours ago from web in reply to TooMuchLydia4U

• @jamesrhine i can warm you up lol about 5 hours ago from web in reply to jamesrhine

• @BBJordanLloyd hey jordan! i have such a crush on jeff right now girl! about 5 hours ago from web in reply to BBJordanLloyd

• @2MuchLydia4U i love when you put that fake moustaches on your face. something so manly about it it's sexy girl! about 5 hours ago from web in reply to 2MuchLydia4U

• @2MuchLydia4U damn girl you so sexy. u know i'll be watching. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to 2MuchLydia4U

• @jeffschroeder23 i meant to send you that message as a DM. looking good stud! about 5 hours ago from web in reply to jeffschroeder23

• @2MuchLydia4U hey girl i miss you! can't wait to go clubbing that drag queen again. love the purple hair. it looks sexy!! about 5 hours ago from web in reply to 2MuchLydia4U

• @Russell_Kairouz hey sweetie let's re-live some of those good times if u know what i mean ;) ;) about 6 hours ago from web in reply to Russell_Kairouz

• i love to fake yawn!!! i hear voices too and love to talk back to the voices. i have a smelly anus. about 16 hours ago from web

• @TooMuchLydia4U miss u sweetie, love love love u! about 16 hours ago from web in reply to TooMuchLydia4U

• @jeffschroeder23 jeff you know where i'm at if you ever are single again <3 about 20 hours ago from web in reply to jeffschroeder23

• @Stevenfrombb10 so then i blocked them. how are u doing sweetie pie? about 22 hours ago from web in reply to Stevenfrombb10

• i might have a smelly anus but at least i'm weird. i talk in my sleep too. about 23 hours ago from web

• @neurodork my page is 100% like yours!

• Back to top Go down
    https://bbad.forumotion.net
    Erika
    HOH
    HOH
    Erika

Twitter Imposters Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Twitter Imposters   Twitter Imposters EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Twitter Imposters Lydianov_09_098999999999999_bigger 2MuchLydia4U

me to @NEUR0DORK @BBJordanLloyd hey jordan! i have such a crush on jeff right now girl! about 5 hours ago from web

• @NEUR0DORK i think you like the moustache on my finger more it does tricks about 5 hours ago from web in reply to NEUR0DORK

• #Nowplaying the new Lydia Tavera show its going to be epic!! about 5 hours ago from web

• i need to lay down with @daeyumyum and tell all my fears to it about 5 hours ago from web

• @Russell_Kairouz follow my new twitter the other one is to crowded leave that for fans about 5 hours ago from web

• @jeffschroeder23 follow my new twitter the other one is to crowded leave that for fans about 5 hours ago from web

• @NEUR0DORK I did it for you! I cant wait to go hey we should dress up as drag queens!! about 5 hours ago from web in reply to NEUR0DORK

• @NEUR0DORK what about me we had more good times then with @Russell_Kairouz about 5 hours ago from web

• @NEUR0DORK i love the new boobies i want some cant wait to sleep tenderly on them again about 5 hours ago from web in reply to NEUR0DORK

• @NEUR0DORK I miss you can not wait to get on TMZ again we will give them a good camera shot this time about 5 hours ago from web in reply to NEUR0DORK

• @daeyumyum i love you! about 7 hours ago from web

• Setting up a new twitter cause other one is out of control I have so many fans i need 2 about 7 hours ago from web
  • Back to top Go down
    https://bbad.forumotion.net

Twitter Imposters
    Page 1 of 1