BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!

Go down 
+3
SMOOCHES
leahtahd
sammyf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:53 pm

So for the past couple of days there has been spectulation of Jeff and Jordan on the next season of The Amazing Race. Well today they started taping it and someone saw them at the airport.

It never fails. I always see famous people in the LAX airport http://twitpic.com/rcbds http://twitter.com/DanielleVarey
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:49 pm

OH-HOLY-SHIT!!! That's Jordan!!!! Jeffs cool too but AHHHHHHHH Jordan!!!

Usually I root against Blue(Duke, Tar Heels) but now I must cheer for the blue!

It's Jordan, shes going to be on my tv! JORDAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:42 pm

I just seen this on FB and I was too hype.......I really hope they do well. We know Jeff has the muscles and there should be plenty of laughter with Jordan new experiences. I just hope they don't trust people in the race like they did in the house.....J/J Good Luck!

For now GLOBETROTTERS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:51 pm

MY Best Darth Vader impression....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They are gonna do worse than Allison..remember Jordan sucks she doesnt even know what the louvre is! OMG OMG OMG. I can tell you this definetly not in the caliber of Rob and Amber. I feel Ozzy and and Amanda would have been better.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:12 am

wow!!! I am looking forward to seeing Jeff again on one of my favorite reality shows!!! I miss his humor, this should be sooooooooooooo good!!! CANT WAIT!!! JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! 766904 JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! 795878 JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! 534397

Here is as article I found...

Big Brother 11's Jeff & Jordan on Amazing Race

The next edition of CBS’s wildly popular reality show The Amazing Race began in Los Angeles on November 28, 2009. Excited fans at LAX quickly noticed two familiar faces among the new teams: Big Brother 11 fan favorite Jeff Schroeder and his girlfriend, Big Brother 11 champion Jordan Lloyd.
Schroeder and Lloyd, who met in the Big Brother House, began a
flirtatious friendship and remained allies during the game. The couple
became so popular with fans that Schroeder won a $25,000 ‘American’s
Favorite Juror’ prize, and Lloyd won ‘America’s Vote’, which helped her
to ultimately win the game. On October 20, 2009, Schroeder and Lloyd
officially confirmed to People Magazine that they were dating. On October 27, 2009, they made a guest appearance on CBS’s The Bold and The Beautiful.
Fans had been speculating since the finale of Big Brother 11 that the pair may be invited to compete on The Amazing Race. After all, this is not the first time that CBS has allowed and encouraged crossovers among its popular reality shows. On the Amazing Race 5, Big Brother 4 runner-up Alison Irwin competed with her then-boyfriend Donny Patrick. On the Amazing Race 7, Survivor: All-Stars winner and runner-up Amber Brkich and fiancé Rob Mariano finished in second place, and were invited back for the Amazing Race: All-Stars Edition.
Prior to the photo confirmation at LAX, there was significant
peripheral evidence pointing to Schroeder and Lloyd’s participation in
the upcoming Amazing Race. In previous interviews, Schroeder
had hinted that he and Lloyd were preparing for a “long vacation” and
had something big planned in the future. Schroeder had also been absent
from his Twitter account since November 22nd, which fit with the
speculated filming dates for the Race.
Overall, the pair should provide for more than a few memorable
moments on the Race. Lloyd is a small-town southern girl who may not be
accustomed to high-stress travel and mingling with other cultures.
Schroeder is well-remembered for his poor spelling and pronunciation of
words such as ‘Technotronics’ and ‘Coup d’Etat.’ It should be amusing
seeing the pair try to pronounce foreign words and communicate with
those who don’t speak English as they try to navigate around the world.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:20 am

Can you guys imagine Jordan in the challenge about finding how much the gold costs? I hope they can go far! Hopefully the other contestents watched BB and loved them as much as I do!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:56 pm

I.JUST.DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Oh cool
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:45 pm

Jordan and Jeff from Big Brother 11 are on Amazing Race 16, which is now taping

The Amazing Race 16 is now in production, and Big Brother 11 winner Jordan Lloyd and her quasi-showmance Jeff Schroeder are among the contestants.

They were photographed at LAX Saturday afternoon, and because one team used someone’s laptop to research locations in Santiago, Chile. That’s their presumable first destination, as every season since 12 has started in L.A. Season 15 filmed in just 21 days, so if the production holds to a similarly fast schedule—which saves money—they’ll be done the weekend before Christmas.

Here’s a series of Twitter postings about the sightings. From Shlok Vaidya’s posts, we’ve learned that, besides Jordan and Jeff, the teams include two male cowboys, who are shorter and in their 20s; a team of “big guys,” named Mike and Louie; an older woman and a 20-something brunette woman that may be a grandmother and grandaughter; a tall man and a shorter blonde woman; and a middle-aged couple. There are also reports of a teams two black women, a married black couple, two frat guys who may be twins, two Asian people, a father/daughter team, and a team with two women who may be lesbians (or who are being stereotyped as such).

Jordan and Jeff follow former reality show contestants including Rob and Amber to run the race, and their casting has led to a wide range of responses. The fact that they’re polarizing, never mind amusingly inarticulate and frequently stupid, probably led to their casting. I’d bet casting and CBS is convinced we want to know how their relationship has progressed, if at all, and much their intelligence—okay, stupidity—affects their performance on the race.

While I have grown bitter and jaded about reality stars being recycled on other reality shows and taking spots away from potentially more interesting people as they inevitably prove to be less interesting than they were the first time, I have a feeling that seeing what their relationship is like three months later, and how it survives under the stress of the race, will be interesting, although their stupidity will be even more entertaining.

A year ago, Survivor and Amazing Race casting director Lynne Spillman told me that she only wants to cast former reality show cast members who are couples. “We want relationships that you relate to, that you understand, that you care about,” she said.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_amazing_race_16/2009_Nov_29_lax
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Looks like some more teams...? Oh look this one team is wearing pink and look like Goddesses! Colton let me guess... you love this team! LOL sarcasm

JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! 45960420

JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! 45924256-45ad1cd77377f9096133aad0fa908568.4b134099-full
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Um, no ma'am! The GODDESS is in blue! <3
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!!   JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Caitlin Upton, rambling Miss Teen USA contestant, may be Amazing Race contestant

Caitlin Upton, the Miss Teen USA 2007 pageant contestant who’s most famous for a rambling, incoherent response during the pageant, is likely a contestant on The Amazing Race 16. She appeared earlier this fall on TLC’s King of the Crown.

The race started taping Saturday, and she’s been identified as one of the contestants, racing with her boyfriend, Brent Horne 29 years old. If it is her, she won’t be 21 until the end of March, and previously, contestants have been 21 or older. Of course, CBS has broken its age requirement rule before.

During the pageant in 2007, Caitlin was asked why a fifth of Americans couldn’t find the United States on a world map and responded famously, “people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as,” and so on. She’s now mocking herself in a pistachio ad.

CBS’ casting choices usually seem better once we see the show, so I’ll reserve judgment even though this seems like pretty extreme stunt casting, a way to bring attention—and humor—to the show. Then again, maybe Caitlin is just there to make her fellow well-known racers, Jordan and Jeff from Big Brother, look less comically stupid, thereby giving Jeff and Jordan’s sycophantic fans someone else to call dumb even though their beloved can’t tell time and was mocked all summer long by the reality show she won.

JEFF AND JORDAN ON TAR!!!! 15504b1348243fe99

And she is best remembered for her rambling of stupidity