BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJordan says her and Jeff "are together" Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" Empty
PostSubject: Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"   Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:44 pm

James Rhine just annoys me, think he's just a tad shitfaced? Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" 290276

Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"   Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Ahhhhh! <3333333333333 BEST.NEWS.EVER!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"   Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:46 pm

HA HA..i dont think he's the only one shitfaced..lol. Jordo seems to be feeling good also, good enough to let everyone know her and Jeff are together. Jeff looks shocked that she spilled it.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"   Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Just an FYI, according to the history on this vid, Jordan had just woken up and was losing her voice. We'll go with that for now...LOL!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"   Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Okay..just woke up...got it...lol. Jordon seems so surprised and humbled by all her fans, it's very cute.

Chelsia had said that when people win it changes them and thats why she wasnt sure if she wanted Jeff to win. I hope this experience doesnt change Jordan and she remains the same girl America has loved this summer...i believe she will.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"   Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:01 pm

LOL @ Colton "best news ever"?!?!?!? haha

hmmm... I think they are still on their America loves us high lol
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"   Jordan says her and Jeff "are together" Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordan says her and Jeff "are together"
Page 1 of 1