BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH

Go down 
+5
bostongirl
SuzieQ
Colton
Mechanical Bliss
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:10 pm

A knee-jerk response like that is ridiculous. Anything that even obliquely references anything political gets removed even if it is relevant to the game? Sorry, but everything isn't only black/white when there are clearly shades of gray. There was nothing political about that post; it stated a fact rather than advocating a political agenda. Moderation like that is simply lazy and unthinking.

Unfortunately all the main boards seem to do that. Even BBQ will delete posts and not even give any justification for it at all. They have that rule about politics too. But I think they have a better layout, gathering of people and level of discussion than those other places usually do.

But all of those places seem to keep obvious trolls who would try to start massive fights over posts that are any way religious, political or just involve an opinion of a HG they don't like. Ironically, I thought that's what rules like that was supposed to prevent. Instead it's an easy way to stifle reasonable discussion. Mod powers seem to go to some people's heads the way HoH gets to some HGs.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:34 pm

What's grosser than gross? ughhhhhhh! vomit smiley

Natalie was shaving her heels and Kevin's INTO the hot tub

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 3%209-6-2009%2008.20%20PM-6232138Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 3%209-6-2009%2008.26%20PM-6232747
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 am

That literally made my gag reflex kick in it's so disgusting. Am I being silly by asking "why?" Was this another so-called "prank" in case Michele or Jordan wanted to take a dip in the hot tub? Or is this just NastyLiar being her nasty self?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Well time is running out for Michelle to effectively plead her case. Mich needs to pull out her best communicating skills (oh boy) and give Kev all the reasons she should stay.

1. He has a better chance of jury votes with mich than nat
2. Mich and Nat have been after eachother the entire season so he is safe with with either of them because Mich would never make a deal with Nat
3. If Jordo happens to pull out a win, she will take nat
4. Nat could possibly take jordan and backstab him
5. She needs to promise him on everything she can think of that she will take him to f2

I luv jordo but michelle deserves to stay over her, and jordo will most likely get the jury prize. It might be a longshot but at least she can say she tried everything to stay. Kevin keeps saying that he isnt playing for 2nd place so if he is as smart as he seems to be he will realize Mich is his best shot at winning.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Do you think Pandora's box is officially over? I 'm wondering because i cant figure out how the jury played into it, and thats how it was promoted in the clips. Also, what did the baby, roach, and copy cat have to do with anything..is there somthing i'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 am

bostongirl wrote:
Do you think Pandora's box is officially over? I 'm wondering because i cant figure out how the jury played into it, and thats how it was promoted in the clips. Also, what did the baby, roach, and copy cat have to do with anything..is there somthing i'm missing?

I do think Pandora's Box is over. I can't imagine it dragging on still with a week left. Although who knows it is Big Brother (expect the unexpected, right? haha)

Kevin was telling Natalie last night on the feeds that the DR is pushing him to keep Michele and then as soon as he said that it goes to the control room. Of course it's always his decision ultimately but why do they always have to do that?

Michele isn't a favorite of mine but even if Michele were a favorite of mine I really don't like when Big Brother interferes with the game. Perhaps I am expecting too much in wanting this show to be fair regardless of who benefits from it or not. I just prefer the players to play the game and the producers to just produce the damn show.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:24 am

Wow... I didn't realize that the DR could make suggestions telling contestants what to do! Maybe they try to drop subtle hints in their questions?

It really would be to Kevin's benefit to keep Michele knowing he'd be most likely taken to the final 2 with either Natalie or Michele. It would be some good insurance for him knowing that Natalie has proven herself to be untrustworthy to him over the last few weeks.

Speaking of Natalie- what was with her behavior on the Sunday night episode?! That was the weakest lie EVER... her unconvincing lie, demand not to talk about Pandora's Box, and then going back and trying to make her lie sound like she was kidding... that was ridiculous. If anything, she made herself look stupid and even more untrustworthy to the other 3.

I felt bad her her fiancé too. I'm sure she was just overwhelmed- but she did not seem too excited about his proposal!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 pm

I was really looking forward to an old skool endurance comp tonight..remember when they used to be out there for hours and hours. Those were the days. With these 3 (Kev, Gnat, Jord) it will probably be over before i finish dunking my first oreo in milk...lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm

well you bring the oreo's! LOL
My question is will the feeds show the comp! They are so unpredictable, showed the comp in season 10 but not in season 9. Oh well, like you said, this wont be an all night affair. We'll be lucky if it isnt over by the time our show is over tonight..lol
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 pm

[/quote]Kevin was telling Natalie last night on the feeds that the DR is pushing him to keep Michele and then as soon as he said that it goes to the control room. Of course it's always his decision ultimately but why do they always have to do that?

Michele isn't a favorite of mine but even if Michele were a favorite of mine I really don't like when Big Brother interferes with the game. Perhaps I am expecting too much in wanting this show to be fair regardless of who benefits from it or not. I just prefer the players to play the game and the producers to just produce the damn show.
[/quote]

I agree with you Erika. I remember last year when Memphis & Dan decided to get rid of Keesha, Memphis told Dan the DR told him not to tell Keesha what he was going to do. And of course they went to fishes.

I would like to know what Kevin is thinking because he had a better chance winning against Michele in the final 2. I am still rooting for Jordan and hope she pulls out one of these HOH comps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2