BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH

Go down 
+5
tj2377
Rebrummett
Lorraine
pajamajon
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:06 pm

"Welcome to the Party!"

...and let the games begin!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 pm

FYI Russell helped Jeff win HOH...Kevin was in the Lead on Russell won the opportunity to stop any1 from the game with a GOLD Can, but he had to make it in...Russell Made it in Kevins container and gave jeff the lead...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 pm

interesting. I think Russell knew that if Kevin won he was as good as on the block.
Back to top Go down
Rebrummett
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm

just a question - does anyone know whats up with tvgrapevine.com? and Im glad that russell did that - it was a smart move on his part - but they need to get him out soon or he will be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Quote :
just a question - does anyone know whats up with tvgrapevine.com

Hmmmm I'm not sure, I just noticed that their site isnt there.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:23 am

Smart move on Russell's part. Showing loyalty will be big with Jeff, but once again, Jeff is so quick to believe everything everyone says to him. This will be a very interesting week. I can see things changing a million times before Thursday!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Hopefully kevin and nat will stay on the block after veto and kevin will have to start spilling the beans on Nat (thats what i'm hoping for). I can honestly say once Nat leaves i'm okay with who wins. I just hope that they stick to the F4 deal, especially since they swore on loves ones. I think the j/j/r/m/ will be a very exciting f4 to watch battle it out.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Umm.. Michelle didnt swear on any love one's she refused to swear on her husband...She decided her dog were a better choice.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Hopefully kevin and nat will stay on the block after veto and kevin will have to start spilling the beans on Nat (thats what i'm hoping for). I can honestly say once Nat leaves i'm okay with who wins. I just hope that they stick to the F4 deal, especially since they swore on loves ones. I think the j/j/r/m/ will be a very exciting f4 to watch battle it out.

Agreed B-Girl!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm

If Jeff were smart he would put up Russell and either Natalie or Kevin with Russell as his target. There are only 6 of them left. Jeff can not play HOH next week. Russell will be going after Jeff next week for sure. Russell is not only a threat physically, mentally but also socially he is very good at working someone over, he talks a good game, I believe he could win in the final 2 against any of them remaining because of his speaking skills.

Russell is not stupid and will be the reason Jeff goes home. Jeff needs to make a big game move this week and send Russell to jury or he will be going to the jury next week bottom line.

By Russell helping Jeff out to win HOH over Kevin, it insured Kevin not putting Russell on the block because he knew that was going to happen and it also ensured Jeff not playing next week, huge risk on Russell's part because if Jeff is smart he will be targeting Russell but I am thinking Russell is going to work the angle of "I gave you my word", and "I kept true with my acitons" if Jeff buys into that bullshit he will be going home the following week.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

It going to be a long day waiting to see who wins pov. I'm hoping for Russ..i think it will be a great battle if j/j/m/r actually do get to final 4. Cant believe that Jeff and Jordan are believing people who have barely spoke to them the entire game. I cant take much more of gnat kissing ass. kiss ass
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 pm

Well B-Girl, it looks like our eye candy is a goner this week. no2
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:41 am

Yeah Russ looks to be a gonner. I'm more disappointed that j/j are falling for Nat's bull hook line and sinker, and that they are treating michelle shitty when she has always been their friend and spoke to them no matter what. I have a feeling Jeff will be having a reuinion with Russ at the jury house next week...lol. Jeff and Jordan need to move back to the ghetto (as they call the splish splash room) where their brains functioned properly.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 am

They are falling for Natalie's bull but either way it looks like Jeff would have been the target next week. If he were to send Natalie or Kevin out this week or to send Russell out this week. Jeff would have been better off not winning HOH this week so that he could play next week. I think that's why Russell was helping Jeff on the HOH but didn't realize Jeff would send his ass home.

Funny thing is Russell helps Jeff to win HOH only to be sent home by him IF he does go home this week.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:10 am

Yea I don't like the way they are treating Michele neither. Granted she is crazy, but she has been on their side from day one. Given Michele & Jordan lasted pretty long in the other endurance and Kevin & Nasty was out almost immediately, if they send Russ home this week, then they have a good shot at next week if it's endurance. Michele crush is too hard for Jeff so she is not going to put him up. So at this point, Russ is my boy, but if J&J want to make it past next week, they need to get rid of Russ this week. sad1
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 am

Yea Smooch as much as we like Russ all good things must come to an end..lol. I personally dont think that Russ was planning on putting Jeff up until he got Kevin out of there, and as Erica pointed out Russ did help Jeff win. I guess we'll never know. If Nat were the one being pulled of the block then i think Russ could get Nat and Michelles votes by talking to Nat about jury votes and how Kev has no enemies.
Back to top Go down
jaychel
BB Fan
BB Fan
jaychel

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Here's my two $0.02: I think that Jordeff were the underdogs for so much of the first part of this season that now, near the end of the game they're just starting to get the feel for how having the power works. Unfortunately, for them at this point in the game you need to start thinking about jury votes and I just don't think Jordeff are even thinking about that?
Have they been talking about that on the feeds? (I know, I need to get them! lol) I think Nat is thinking about the jury? At this point and especially if Jeff backdoors Russel, WHO on the jury would even vote for Jeff??? America maybe? lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Feeds back from Veto ceremony - Russ is up on the block and going off on Jeff as expected.

Jeff has the nerve to say to him "you have to know this was a good move" uhhh... ok! lol

Now Russ is threatening him saying he better win this thing or he will mop the floor with him if he goes to the jury house... and now Jeff is threatening Russ that he'll slit his fucking throat.... and now Jordan gets involed
eyeroll

Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH 2%208-24-2009%2003.10.59%20PM-24161247Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH 1%208-24-2009%2003.00.10%20PM-2415121
Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH 1%208-24-2009%2003.10.46%20PM-24161234Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH 1%208-24-2009%2002.52.43%20PM-24145354
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:42 pm

During the argument Russ should have told Jordan to stay out of it and go eat some cookie dough...oops you cant cuz mich and i threw it out...lol

Did you guys catch the lie in hoh this morning. Originally kev and nat had said that if they won hoh they would put eachother up along with mich. This morning they switched up and told Jeff you wont go up but Mich and Jord will...red flag...red flag
There have been so many red flag alerts this week for j/j and they just dont want to see them..there too busy drinking the koolaid.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 pm

I would have laughed if Russell had said that to her, but Russell should have told Jordan go make Jeff a sandwich... since I had a flashback of Natalie sticking up for Jessie when Casey was going out the door. Jordan really should have stayed out of it and let Jeff handle his own business. Especially since I totally see Jordan staying longer than Jeff... ugh! I knew she would end up being a liability for him!

I didn't see the morning chatter but I did have to laugh at Jeff and Jordan when they were thinking Natalie and Kevin would put each other up along with Michele if either won HOH ... I mean c'mon that's ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Jeff also asked them ( kev and nat) Are you two a team? Nat said oh nooooo..lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Jeff also asked them ( kev and nat) Are you two a team? Nat said oh nooooo..lol

What a dumb question for Jeff to ask, he can't seriously believe they aren't helping each other out... they're all they have... for how ever long it lasts at least.

Jeff said he thought Russell would have handled it better when he was put on the block, well let's see when he sees himself getting put up on the block how he would react.

I don't even know who to root for ... so far everyone getting evicted I see them as being deserving of it one way or the other. Although I do anticipate Michele's eviction unfortunately she is in a good position to go to the final 2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm

A good game move for Kevin would probably to keep Russell provided Michele was voting to keep Russell. It would be more exciting for us viewers rather than to keep Natalie. She probably won't win shit anyway. Her going to the jury house with Lydia and Jessie would just be too fitting.

That would leave 5 remaining Russell, Michele, Kevin, Jeff and Jordan. I believe Russell would be gunning for Jeff like it was his job, perhaps even Michele as well since I think she is starting to finally GET IT that he could care less about her. With Jeff/Jordan going after Russell/Michele that would leave Kevin in a good spot. He has a better chance at pitting these 4 against each other while he coasts by this week. I would consider it another good game move for Kevin. But would Michele keep Russell? I don't know... never know what this chick is thinking.

And everyone keeps talking about jury votes quite frankly I think you need to get there first before you can even worry about jury votes
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Kevin and Natalie are working on Operation throw Michele under the bus which I am ok with since I can not stand Michele so hopefully Michele doesn't win HOH and is the target for next week.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:22 pm

I know Jeff needed to get Russell out eventually, but am I the only one who thinks now was too early to do it? Jeff really should have waited. Russell is another big target in the house that he could use to deflect some of the attention off of him, in terms of who Natalie or Kevin would put up.

I've been thinking a lot lately about game play and I really feel like Jeff is the only one in the house who's really done anything. Everyone else is just sort of floating through the game and that's SO frustrating. As a viewer, I want to see them make big moves. Granted, Kevin and Natalie cooking up this "lie" to save their own butts is something, but it's not much... especially when you look back on the last 7 or 8 weeks.

Of course, my thoughts are probably clouded because I just watched the all stars season and pretty much no one in this cast is playing anywhere close to the level that cast did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next