BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH

Go down 
+4
SMOOCHES
tj2377
Lorraine
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Jessie and Natalie are worried about the "wizard" powers LOL
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:39 am

Don't you just love it?!! Natalie sucking up to Jeff just in case he has it, Jessie totally stressing out....bwahahaha!
oh and wtf? Lydia's hair isn't black!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 pm

I am SOOOOOO happy Jeff got it!!!
Who does everyone think Chima's gonna nom? Russell & Michelle or Russell & Lydia?
Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Jessie or Natalie don't win POV & Jeff puts them both up together on Thursday! Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH 143808
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Chima told Kevin last night that she definitely was not going to put him up. Of course Jessie and Natalie are safe. She had a long talk with Russell but I don't know if she assured him of his safety like she did Kevin.

I think it'll be Lydia and Russell who go up.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Any word how Jeff is acting, now that he's the "wizard"? LOL
He seemed pretty cool last night on the show.
I can't wait to see all the shit that transpires this week & then have Jeff come in on Thursday & hopefully stir it ALL up!
Oh, are you guys having pig vomit on the show?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:57 pm

Jeff has been keeping his "wizardly" powers on the DL... only he and we know lol

Looks like Chima is going to put up Lydia and Russell and Chima wants Russell out. That being the case I think Russell leaving would be good for her and also for Jeff. Unless Jeff really wants Jessie out that much he could take both them off and throw Jessie and Natalie up.

oh yeah we have the rat on our show in an hour.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:25 pm

I think if she put Russell up though, and Jeff "saved" him and put Jessie & Natalie up, Russell would be EXTREMELY grateful and it would really strenghten the alliance between Jeff & Russell vs. getting rid of Russell & still having Jessie & Natalie coming after him anyway.
Actually, if Jeff took Russell & Lydia off and put Jessie & Natalie up & Natalie got sent home, the ONLY people in the house who would be mad would be Jessie and Chima. Jeff would probably be pretty golden with everyone else in the house.
What are everyone else's thoughts on this?

P.S.
Hope you didn't have to suffer too bad in talking to pig vomit. I'll have to listen to the replay on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:38 pm

I'd be ok with Natalie going home she really is of no use ...hasn't won anything and has been safe all this time and not even a worry of being put up and not to mention she's a dirty filthy pig pen that if I were in the house I would have a huge problem with her hygiene and would vote to evict her based off that alone.

You'll have to listen to the radio interview we did with fuck face, he not has lied to the house guests but he also lied to us as well! THAT BASTARD!
At the end I had to cut him off when I heard him going on and on about him and his wife as educators and the stuff they do for children blah blah blah... I was like ok enough! and bye! Lorraine and I held back a lot of the hate we had for him ONLY because we didn't want to ruin our relationship with CBS or we would have made him cry more than when he was HOH locked up in his rat hole lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Does anyone know was Lydiot not talking to anyone yesterday for some reason? She not only talks like she is 5 she acts like it as well.

My utter annoyance with her may be replaced by pity, she is always doing some ridiculous thing for attention... it's sad.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:16 pm

The "Big Brother" house guests got quite the surprise visitor today in the form of "Entourage" star Jeremy Piven.

Details are sketchy, I've been trying to piece together what happened from people talking about it because obviously the feeds were down during his actual visit. It sounds like several people were napping and in fact when Piven tried to wake up Lydia and give her a hug, she pushed him away because she was half-asleep. Don't worry, Lydia... I would've pushed him away too.

Michele and Natalie were awake and both got to hug Mr. Piven. I'll update if I can get some more details about Jeremy's visit to the house, though I sense a cross-promotion coming on for new release "The Goods." Why else would Jeremy Piven grace the "Big Brother" house with his presence? I might actually have to go see that movie because not only does it star Todd Packer from the office, but I feel like Jeremy Piven makes a great used car salesman.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2009/08/jeremy-piven-visits-the-big-brother-house.html
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Veto players picked. In addition to Chima, Lydia and Russell, looks like Jeff and Natalie got picked. Not sure of the 6th person but its clear that Jessie is NOT playing.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 pm

update...Not only is Jessie NOT playing in POV, apparently Russell picked the "HG choice" ball and chose Jeff...LOL! (pretty sure) Still dont know who the 6th player is.
Also it looks like Natalie has gotten the message about being a filthy pig. She has showered yet AGAIN. This must be a shock to her system!

**update** Kevin is the 6th player
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Loving Jesse is not playing in the POV. Now as long as Nastalie doesn't win, this should be good to see Jeff put dumb & dumber on the block live Thursday.

Giving I already don't like Chimapet, she is starting to annoy me even more talking all her shit about what she's going to do if her noms are over thrown. Don't these idiots understand it's the game and it's a privilege to be in that damn house. Wow I can't stand these people.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Loving Jesse is not playing in the POV. Now as long as Nastalie doesn't win, this should be good to see Jeff put dumb & dumber on the block live Thursday.

Giving I already don't like Chimapet, she is starting to annoy me even more talking all her shit about what she's going to do if her noms are over thrown. Don't these idiots understand it's the game and it's a privilege to be in that damn house. Wow I can't stand these people.

I couldnt agree more, all this talk about what she is going to do on the LIVE show if her noms are overthrown sickens me. There are thousands of people who would give their right arm to be in the BB house. If she felt this way...why even sign up?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 pm

POV comp is over...the winner is.......

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Ok I posted the POV winner in above in a spoiler but if you dont want to know who won the POV...do not read this post....I have to vent.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The POV winner is sooooooooo stupid!!! He is actually wanting to ask PERMISSION if its ok to save Lydia!!! WTF and then he says he thinks they should have a meeting with Jessie, Nat and Chima...WTF??? HELLOOOOOOOO THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED HER OUT LAST WEEK...DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I had high hopes for this person but his stupidity and sheep like qualities are sickening right now. Then the POV winner said "Who do you think is going to have your back, Jeff and Jordan or Jessie??????? OMG!!!!!!!!! WTF???????? I am baffled right now. Jeff and Jordan didnt vote to evict, JESSIE AND HIS CULT DID!!!! I fucking give up.....I cannot support stupid ass simple people.

Oh and let me add that the biggest idiot of them all, Lydiot, is fine with the pov winner not using the option to save her and she is going to trust the exact same people who voted to evict her last week to not evict her this week. ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Adding some more venting, not only did Lydiot agree to stay on the block, but she also told Chimapet she wouldn't put her up next week if she wins HOH. I mean for real, these are the dumbest HG ever to play this game.

Ask permission to use what you won? WTF is that? Not only did they vote lydiot out, but they didn't respect the HOH desire as they all said they would, but no one is mentioning that. I fucking hate these dumb ass people. Jeff please use your power and put Nastalie and Jesse up and please let Jesse get voted out and then Jeff/Jordan or Russell win HOH and keep evicting these assholes.

GIVE ME A BREAK----asking permission! WTF
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Hey Smooches...FYI...Russell called Chima a Chia pet... clap lol!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Hey Smooches...FYI...Russell called Chima a Chia pet... clap lol!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH 143808 cheerleader cheers lmaosmiley

I missed that.....Gooooo Russell, he stole my name, but it's OK because that's what she is...Ch Ch Ch Chimapet!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:23 pm

I'm not so sure it's in Jeff's best interest to take down Russell and or Lydia and put up Jessie and or Natalie.

I think that with the CDE it's more about self preservation in the game for you and a known ally (Jordan). If you are both safe this week and are pretty safe from being targets, why is it a good idea to expose your hand and save Russell. Especially when Jeff has said over and over so many times it's just me and Jordan we have nobody else and all of a sudden out of all people he saves Russell? Russell who is not only a better game player than Jessie but also you don't even know where you stand with him, at least Jessie you know where you stand with him. He has the same people where Russell will form new side alliances.
Yesterday Russell kept saying to Jeff "I can't believe my own team wants me out" why doesn't Jeff question this like what do you mean your own team I thought we were a team... he goes from side to side whoever has the power. That is a much more dangerous player, if he would sell his own team out who is to say he wouldn't sell Jeff out.

By saving Russell and getting rid of Jessie I believe the target Jeff and Jordan think they have on their back will actually be there. As much as we and BB would love to see Jeff use it for drama and to get rid of Jessie or Natalie I don't think it's in Jeff's best interest. What he thinks may be a big game move could be a big game move against him.

Boogie never used the Coup D'etat in Allstars... just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:34 pm

The target is already there...maybe not so much for Jordan, but definitely for Jeff. Jordan or Michelle are probably the only people at this point Jeff might be safe with. Jordan for sure, Michelle maybe. If Russell goes and Chima keeps pushing the all girl alliance (Kevin included in that mix) that leaves Jessie and Jeff...
If he gets rid of Jessie lets say, that leaves Nat and Chima in that alliance. Chima can't win HOH and Nat hasnt won shit. If he saves Russell and Lydia from the block and puts up Jessie and Nat, and Jessie leaves here is who will play HOH. Jeff, Jordan, Russell, Kevin, Lydia, Nat and Michelle. If Russell leaves take away Russell and add Jessie to HOH comp.
Ultimately by doing this, he would take down the NBK or whatever the fuck they call themselves. Yes, Russell is sketchy but I would trust him way more than Jessie at this point. Russell knows that he is not part of that alliance anymore. They all voted against his HOH wishes (but everyone better vote the way Chima wants eyeroll ) now they will all vote to evict him. If Jeff saves him, well lets just say I would be grateful. lol
I understand completely why he is crabby though. Is this a gift from America, or a curse...lol?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Again, showing your hand I don't see it as a good idea. Especially when they other side keeps self-desctructing... they have been at each other more than Jeff and Jordan.

Chima obviously wants Russell out
Natalie wants Lydia out
Lydia wants Natalie out
Jessie wants Kevin out
Kevin wants Jessie out

I have not heard any of these people mention Jeff or Jordan.

I just think if Jeff shows his cards, especially knowning America gave him this power they will sooooooooooo be changing their targets.

Again, Boogie who won had this power that he won and wasn't even given to him didn't use it and still won BB!

Something to think about...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Boogie never had the opportunity to use or even need it! His side was always in control and the final week it was available he was HOH. Believe me, had things not gone their way...he would have used it no doubt.

I still think Jeff needs to make a move. If he is fine with Russell leaving then so be it but this might be the only chance he gets to break up this douche alliance of Jessie and his fucking followers. If Jessie stays next week and wins HOH, he will put Jeff up. If Nat wins, he will convince her to do the same and probably same goes for Lydia. Jeff/Kevin on the block is how I see it if they win.
If Kevin wins it, if he is solid with his new alliance, Jeff will also go up.He said to Lydia today in private that JESSIE is going to have her back, NOT Jeff and Jordan....that one still has me shaking my head. Huge disappointment in Kevin right now.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:00 pm

We'll see... Thursday's HOH is big! I wonder if Jeff uses the Coup D'etat if he will be able to play for HOH or not. I think that also is important because he needs to be able to play for it!

THESE PEOPLE!

THIS HOUSE!

THIS GAME!!
pulling hair out
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:05 pm

I agree with you to a certain degree. But I think Jeff should use it, not to necessarily to "save" Russell but to get Jesse out or Nastalie out. No one is going to go after him or Jordan, because we have to remember that who all is left in the house don't like them and they all want them 2 out of the house, but too scared to do it and no one wins shit to do it. Jeff would be a fool NOT to put them 2 up. Him & Jordan still get to play in HOH and so would Russ and if he thinks Jeff did it to save him, he will be or should be loyal to him and Jordan. Chima and whoever is left (Jesse or Nasty) will be the only ones pissed about it. And at this point all the other HG are sick of Chima/Nasty/Jesse so Jeff would be good.

Not taking up for that bitch ass Ronnie, but he regrets NOT backdooring Russell when he was HOH. Had he done that, he may still be in the house. So to have the opportunity to get rid of your biggest competition and not take advantage of it, is a dumb move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next