BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dancing With The Stars * Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALDancing With The Stars * Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Dancing With The Stars *

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Dancing With The Stars * Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:14 pm

See Who's on DWTS Next Season!
Monday August 17, 2009

Dancing With The Stars * Hart-osbourne-b

Kelly Osbourne and Melissa Joan Hart are among the 16 competitors on Dancing With the Stars, ABC announced Monday morning on Good Morning America.

Below, the complete list for the show's ninth season, which premieres Sept. 21.

· Chuck Liddell: The Ultimate Fighting Championship member was dating singer Willa Ford when she competed in the show's third season.

· Louie Vito: A professional snowboarder who has participated in the Winter X Games.

· Natalie Coughlin: The swimmer earned six gold medals at the 2008 Olympics, making her the youngest female to earn that many at one game -- and breaking her 2004 record.

· Michael Irvin: A former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver who was inducted into the Professional Football Hall of Fame in 2007.

· Mya: A Grammy-winning R&B singer and former star of Broadway's Chicago.

· Kelly Osbourne: The London-born daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. She rose to prominence after starring in the family's reality show, The Osbournes.

· Macy Gray: She won one Grammy and was nominated for four more. Best known for her tune "I Try" from her multi-platinum debut album, On How Life Is.

· Debi Mazar: Stars on Entourage and has also appeared in four Madonna videos: "Papa Don't Preach," "True Blue," "Deeper and Deeper" and "Music."

· Ashley Hamilton: The son of George Hamilton and Alana Stewart (and stepson of Rod Stewart), the actor was married to Shannen Doherty for just five months in 2003 to 2004.

· Kathy Ireland: The former model (who appeared in Sports Illustrated for 13 consecutive years) now owns her own company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide, which generates an estimated $1.4 billion in sales a year.

· Joanna Krupa: Maxim named her the sexiest swimsuit model in the world.

· Aaron Carter: A pop singer (and little brother to the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter) known for dating Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff.

· Donny Osmond: The one-time teen idol used to perform with his brothers as a kid in the Osmond Brothers, and later just his sister, Marie Osmond.

· Melissa Joan Hart: A mother of two boys, she is most known for starring in Sabrina the Teenage Witch from 1996 to 2003.

· Tom DeLay: A former Republican House Majority Leader who resigned after being indicted on campaign finance violations.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Not that impressed with this cast.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm not that impressed with the cast either.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:22 am

Meh. This is no where near as good as last season's cast.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:20 pm

I guess that Britain's Susan Boyle is going to be on DWTS so Sharon Osbourne decided that it was open season to trash her on the radio. Sharon has just gone down in so many levels to me over the years. I mean nobody knew who the fuck she was until The Osbournes. If she wants to talk about "hairy assholes" and "getting beat with an ugly stick" she needs to look no further then her own family.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeah no kidding. Sharon seems to have forgotten how she looked BEFORE her plastic surgeries.

Dancing With The Stars * X116146103738837085_5
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:54 pm

good point...add to that she used to be very very overweight. Fuck her. I hope Susan Boyle gives her a right hook on DWTS tonight and then tells her that her husband is a brain dead rocker on drugs(isnt that what Megan Houser said that got Sharon the MISTRESS of Charm School to attack her?) Dancing With The Stars * 301583
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:00 pm

REALITY TV RANTS & RAVES: KATE GOSSELIN TO DANCE?
Dancing With The Stars * EmailButton

Written by vic2rea

Friday, 26 February 2010 19:28
Dancing With The Stars * Kate_gosselinREALITY TV RANTS & RAVES
KATE GOSSELIN TO DANCE?
by vic2rea
Rumor has it, ABC will announce
Monday that TLC reality TV star Kate Gosselin will be one of the
dancers on the next round of “Dancing With the Stars".

Reality
TV star Kate Gosselin told Jay Leno on his prime-time show that she'd
like to throw her hat into the ring despite having two left feet,
according to ETonline.com. "I want to laugh at myself. I so cannot
dance. It would be a sad sight."
Dancing With The Stars * Evan-lysacekAnd
that's not all. Newly minted Olympic ice-skating champ Evan Lysacek
knows how to work a fancy costume. He used Twitter account to express
his interest in being in the mix, noting: "@CherlyBurke1 I would love
to do the show. I'm a big fan!!!!" Olympic diving champ Greg
Louganis, who won back-to-back gold medals in '84 and '88 before
becoming an actor, is hot to foxtrot too. "I want to be on 'Dancing
With the Stars,'" he told People.com. "It would be such a blast."
Ex-"Baywatch" babe and animal-rights activist Pamela Anderson
reportedly concurs. She might trade her red swimsuit for an equally
snug and revealing dance getup. Anderson has been trying new things
lately to juice her career, including acting on stage in London.
Anderson "is thrilled and so is the show" about her joining the
competition, according to radaronline.com.
The long shot in the lineup - Paula (isn't she already a trained dancer???)
Abdul, whom producers have reportedly been wooing with a $1 million
paycheck and a development deal at ABC that rests on her being on the
reality TV show "Dancing with the Stars," according to TMZ.
If "DWTS" pro and Mario Lopez's
ex-girlfriend Karina Smirnoff has her way, "Full House" alum John
Stamos will be her partner. "I am a workaholic and think he needs to
dance with me," she told People.com. "I love 12 to 14 hour days of
dancing, and I want to do it with John. (I'm sure she does! Dancing With The Stars * 164601 ) He could be a great dancer."
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Brooke Burke named new 'Dancing With the Stars' co-host

March 8, 2010 | 9:12 am
Dancing With The Stars * 6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a9152e41970b-300wi TV personality and Season 7 champion Brooke Burke will report for duty alongside Tom Bergeron as the new co-host of “Dancing With the Stars” when Season 10 premieres on March 22, ABC has announced.

The news came this morning on the network’s “Good Morning America.” Burke, as many “DWTS” fans may recall, claimed the hit reality TV series' coveted Mirrorball trophy with her professional dance partner Derek Hough back in 2008. Now she has a chance to claim the backstage interviews as well.

Burke takes over the co-hosting gig from Samantha Harris, who stepped down from the show in January to focus on other gigs. And this mother of four is no stranger to hosting: Burke has hosted E!’s “Wild On!” series, “Rock Star: INXS” and, most recently, TV Land’s “She’s Got the Look.”

Other potential co-hosts rumored to be in the running included “DWTS” Season 8 contestant Melissa Rycroft and television host Vanessa Minnillo.

Sorry Colton, but THANK GOD Melissa Rycroft didnt get it...lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:34 am

Dancing With The Stars * Kate-radar-online_20100311133554_640_480_20100315153720_320_240

Kate Gosselin. (MyFox Philly)
Regular Photo Size

Reality TV Mom Kate Gosselin's Attitude Roils 'Dancing With The Stars'

Updated: Monday, 15 Mar 2010, 3:41 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 15 Mar 2010, 3:38 PM EDT

(New York Post) - Reality television mom Kate Gosselin was labeled as a "total diva" on the set of sensation "Dancing With the Stars" (DWTS), snubbing other contestants and behaving frostily to crew members according to show sources, the New York Post reported Monday.

The recently divorced mom of eight was rehearsing for the ABC show, which starts its new season in the U.S. on March 22.

Her icy behavior also persuaded Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir to pull out of talks about being on the show because he did not want to work alongside Gosselin.

A DWTS source said, "Kate doesn't want anything to do with other contestants ... While there's a lot of camaraderie among the crew and other stars including Pamela AndersonDancing With The Stars * 2_bing, Kate has set herself apart ... She wants to be queen bee."

Gosselin's representative did not get back to the New York Post with a response to the rumors.

However, another show source said, "She's been rehearsing in Pennsylvania to be near her kids. For the short time she was in LA, she and the cast got along great."
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm

This wouldn't be the 1st report of her behaving as if she's somebody special. Pretty much old news. I for one just do not get her relevance at all.
I hope she is the 1st one voted off, but I'm sure there are plenty of idiots who will vote for her.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 pm

I could not agree more, I will NEVER understand why she is in the limelight at all. Up until her divorce from whatshisname, I never even knew who either of them were. Dancing With The Stars * 447350
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:46 pm

I actually enjoyed Jon & Kate Plus 8, in it's heyday but since everything went down w/ the divorce I'm WAY over it. I was really annoyed when I heard she was going to do DWTS. You know she's going to pimp out her kids and bring them to rehearsals, etc., to get votes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars *   Dancing With The Stars * Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With The Stars *
Page 1 of 1