BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH

Go down 
+4
SMOOCHES
tj2377
Lorraine
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh OK Suzie, because I don't understand why any one would think Jesse would be loyal to J/J. NO ONE is going to put Jesse and his road dog up and like I said earlier, Jeff is going to regret NOT using the power to get one of them out. Only 2 people are going to be mad Chimapet and whoever stays. The rest of the house know they want Jesse & Nasty out, but too scared to do it and again they don't win shit.

After using the power Jeff can easily tell Russ he did it to save him and Russ will be grateful and be completely on their side. Michele is going with the numbers. Chima can't play for HOH so it's only going to be ONE person who can play for HOH pissed at Jeff. This is a no-brainer for Jeff to use the power.

Just seen this on my FB and thought I'd share it with you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jurNAPdbzv8&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh, that was awesome!
Thanks Smooches!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:27 pm

I just want to say that even though I'm the only one not a fan of this wizard power even though I do like Jeff ..... i'm glad you all are posting your views here! and of course coming to our shows or listening to the archieves....we are working on some new guests, and hopefully we'll be able to announce that on tomorrows show!

clap
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Erika- you're a Jeff fan?! *gasp* I couldn't tell by your pictures! j/k :)

But in all seriousness, I'm not sure how I feel about the CD'E power either. I feel like the producers decided to throw that in there as their answer to the athletes dominating the house so much in the first few weeks. If the game had been so one-sided until the athletes were the only ones left, it wouldn't have made for very good television.

Good luck with getting guests! It would be great to hear from Laura and Casey, especially. Though it's always great to hear from the BB10 cast who come on too.

PS- Don't know if anyone else has seen Steven's twitter today, but he's making promises about stripping naked if he reaches 1000 followers.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:42 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
Erika- you're a Jeff fan?! *gasp* I couldn't tell by your pictures! j/k :)

But in all seriousness, I'm not sure how I feel about the CD'E power either. I feel like the producers decided to throw that in there as their answer to the athletes dominating the house so much in the first few weeks. If the game had been so one-sided until the athletes were the only ones left, it wouldn't have made for very good television.

Good luck with getting guests! It would be great to hear from Laura and Casey, especially. Though it's always great to hear from the BB10 cast who come on too.

PS- Don't know if anyone else has seen Steven's twitter today, but he's making promises about stripping naked if he reaches 1000 followers.

LOL yeah I guess it's obvious I like Jeff huh? haha hearts

not so much Natalie..lol puke

I had not seen Steven's twitter? OMG! Stripping naked? he would do it regardless haha he's just trying to get more followers!
smiley_yikes: stir the pot
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't blame you! I like Jeff too! Aside from being great eye candy, he's pretty funny and he's totally adorable with Jordan. I'm really hoping he makes it to the end.

Natalie is gross. In the beginning of the show she reminded me of Anybodys from West Side Story- hanging out with the big boys and wanting to be one of them (I'm a bit of a theatre nerd)- but there are so many levels to her disgustingness now. Her not showering is just the tip of the iceberg! I can't imagine how nasty she smells in there.... shithead:
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 pm

I am going to continue to support you ladies and not just because I was the WINNER, but I love that you allow us to express our views freely and you both also don't hold back. I would love to hear from Casey.

Because I want Jesse & Nasty out so bad, and Chimapet dealing with Russ and not getting him out, I want Jeff to use the CDT and I truly believe it won't mess up him & Jordan game.

TJ I thought that was hilarious especially since I am a Simmer.

Feeds Winner Here cool dancing banana celebrate
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
I am going to continue to support you ladies and not just because I was the WINNER, but I love that you allow us to express our views freely and you both also don't hold back. I would love to hear from Casey.

Because I want Jesse & Nasty out so bad, and Chimapet dealing with Russ and not getting him out, I want Jeff to use the CDT and I truly believe it won't mess up him & Jordan game.

TJ I thought that was hilarious especially since I am a Simmer.

Feeds Winner Here cool dancing banana celebrate

Thanks Smooches!

We would like to hear from Casey again as well....working on it..lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Thanks SMOOCHES! We decided to make the forum because I personally got sick of going to some sites where you couldn't express yourself freely without threat of being banned over silly stuff. I don't like to have to hold back with something like this show you feel so passionately one way or the other and to have to worry about wording myself one way to get my point across as to not offend anyone just didn't cut it for me haha...

I don't look to offend others but c'mon we're all adults here, and some sites are just sickening, so if you like it here great!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 pm

The house guests are all getting ready for a party that BB is giving them to celebrate the half-way point for the Jury members. And the Have Nots are allowed to eat whatever BB provides them with between the hours of 6-8....

** And the feeds will be down for those 2 hours while they have their party (or as we'd like to call it Jessie's goodbye party... lol) **

big diary room leak of Michele giving her goodbye message to Lydia talking about if you're seeing this something went wrong since you aren't the one that is suppose to be leaving this week and I have loved your cooking... and then it cuts to the control room

Afterwards they come back to Lydia and Jordan getting ready for the party
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 3%208-12-2009%2005.32%20PM-1220337Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 8-12-2009%2019.35.53-12203629
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Michele demonstrating to Jeff, Jordan and Russell how rats shake their ass in the air when they wanna get banged, something tells me Michele did this for Jeff stir the pot

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 1%208-12-2009%2011.14.15%20PM-12231456Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 1%208-12-2009%2011.16.23%20PM-1223175
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 1%208-12-2009%2011.12.3%20PM-12231245Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 2%208-12-2009%2011.02.39%20PM-1223321
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 am

omg... that shot of Michele is hilarious!

Since we're throwing around some love- I figured I'd mention that I love that there's a forum to accompany a show that I really enjoy listening to. I love that everyone is able to be candid with what they think and no one holds back- including on the air. So thanks Erika and Lorraine for all you do!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 am

Agreed! Thanks Erika & Lorraine!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have created an awesome forum! heartz
I think the screencap of Michele w/ her ass in the air also has to do w/ a convo they were having about anal sex and Jordan asked her if she'd done it and she said yes, she loves it.
We really did NOT need the visual, Michele!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:49 am

Hey, thanks to you members and posters!!!! If not for you, Erika and I would be in here talking to ourselves!!! LOVE the thoughts, opinions, comments, photo shops, youtubes and everything else you guys bring. You make it that much more fun for us!! grouphugg
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

I am super dissapointing that BB has allowed a pet to make them tape the live show. I heard the rumors yesterday that this may happen, but I just got on and seen 5 minutes of feeds and now I am looking at Chelsia & Missy! Give me a break the show is already on delay and further more threaten Chimapet that if she does go off she will be evcited herself. This is going to make it hard for BB in the future with other HG that think they can do what they want. They could have simply put the show on a minute time delay and straight out told that greasy looking bitch if you go beyond the rules this will be a double eviction and your ass will be out and we will dock your money.

What a fucking dissapointment to me and not because the show won't be live, but because they are allowing her to do this.
Back to top Go down
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Am I the only one who feels bad for Michelle... she literally has no one...
All that crud that went down centered on her (the Russ/Jessie yelling contest/dance last night) and she's totally crushing on Jeff...

I keep hoping I'll see some game moves come out of this gal...
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 pm

I think Michele did this to herself. I mean we all know there are some people switch from side to side but she is just dumb. She has NO GAME! I just still wonder why she never called Russell out for telling Chimapet anyway. I mean they (her & Russ) had made an alliance and he shouldn't have said shit to the pet. But Michele is fucking her own self because she talks too much and she makes things up. I am started to wonder myself is she's a lil bi-polar!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

I had real high hopes for Michele based off her pre-interviews, I thought wow she's intelligent obviously with a PhD, BB usually doesn't cast intelligent females for the most part... they seem to go after women who've worked at Hooters or just not that bright.

Michele is the example that book smarts doesn't mean anything in the big brother house. She is obviously socially awkward, and when cornered she buckles.

Like with the Green Room incident..... Natalie and Jessie completely fabricated that story and by the time Natalie shoved it down everyones' throats that yes Michele was there and they did talk Michele was then saying "yeah maybe I was there" and something about well if it was at 5am I don't know what I'm really saying then. Then Natalie took that in ran with it. How do you allow someone to admit to you partaking in a conversation you've never had... I was thinking BUSTED!!! for Natalie and Jessie ..... but then Michele collaborates their lie and makes herself look more shady. Every time she is cornered she buckles and tries to mumble her way out of it. And her going kissing ass doesn't help her cause. She is obvious about it and doesn't have any strong allies in the house.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:52 pm

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED but talk on the streets is this.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm not believing any rumors I hear. Apparently someone texted that to someone else to leak out and done this while in the audience, and if my memory serves me correctly I do believe our member blistering saying before that they aren't allowed to have cameras or cellphones on the set.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Lorraine wrote:
THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED but talk on the streets is this.....

Spoiler:

I don't know how credible this is as some are saying that the audience had to sign a confidentiality agreement....this is all getting to be a bit much...lol
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 pm

I heard Kevin was HOH....LMAO we won't know until tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Erika wrote:
I'm not believing any rumors I hear. Apparently someone texted that to someone else to leak out and done this while in the audience, and if my memory serves me correctly I do believe our member blistering saying before that they aren't allowed to have cameras or cellphones on the set.

Wasnt the show schedule for 1pm BB time? Its been 2 hours now and we know the show is 1 hour with the early morning show afterwords....show should be over...remember Pat calling us at around 9:40 which was 1 hour 40 minutes after the show started.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Yeah but like SMOOCHES said she heard Kevin won and I also heard that too... we really won't know for sure until it airs! ugh!

Whatever happened to fish and trivia?!?

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 1%208-13-2009%2005.02.15%20PM-1317259
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 pm

More spoiler info, of course not confirmed but several bb sites are reporting very close to the same info....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Holy Crap! Feeds will be smoking hot tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next