BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Chima Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALChima Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Chima

Go down 
+2
Colton
Erika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Chima Empty
PostSubject: Chima   Chima EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:26 am

Chima
Chima Chima

Biography
An exotic beauty, Chima is truly as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Educated and independent, this freelance journalist is currently single and looking for a man who is tall, considerate and has a great sense of humor.

Chima is extremely close to her ailing mother and expects she’ll be taking care of her in the future. The fact that her mother’s health is no longer at its best greatly concerns Chima, but she plans to happily provide the same care and love to her mother that her mother has provided to her throughout her lifetime. She is also very close to her stepfather, and fondly recalls him as the man who taught her how to ride a bike, swim and was always ready and willing to help her with her homework.

Adaptation, the ability to not be intimidated and an extremely disarming smile are all tools that may get Chima far in this game. In life she has proven that she is strong and has the will to win. Her plan is to create and break alliances and annihilate her competition. With her keen mind and plan at hand, she hopes to walk away with the cash prize.

Chima is a military brat who has lived all over the country. Her birth date is July 28, 1976.

Facebook

Last edited by Erika on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

Chima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chima   Chima EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:33 am

I could see me loving her or hating her..right now I'm leaning more towards loving. :)
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Chima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chima   Chima EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Chima reporting at last years BET Awards