BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALPerez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post Empty
PostSubject: Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post   Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Is anyone else as sick of this guy as I am?

NEW YORK (AP) -- Just days after his feud with the Black Eyed Peas, Perez Hilton has found himself on the defensive again, this time for a posting on his Web site about Michael Jackson.
After the first reports about Jackson's failing health, Hilton wrote that he doubted Jackson had gone into cardiac arrest. In a post that has since been removed from PerezHilton.com, the celebrity blogger speculated that Jackson was pulling a stunt to get out of his upcoming concerts in London.
Hilton's skepticism, of course, proved unfounded — and many have called for a boycott of the blogger. Hundreds of users on Twitter have urged others to "unfollow" Hilton on the microblogging service. Pete Wentz of the band Fall Out Boy was among the celebrities who chastised Hilton.
Hilton (real name: Mario Lavandeira) didn't return e-mails requesting comment.
He did, though, tweet many times about the situation, claiming that he was owning up to his mistake and that he was "genuinely feeling sorry that he died and sorry for his kids."
On Thursday, Hilton apologized for using a gay slur during a nightclub altercation Monday with Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am. The altercation resulted in the band's tour manager being charged with assault for allegedly punching Hilton.
Hilton apologized after the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation pressed him to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post   Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm

I am beyond sick of Perez Hilton. And he deserves all the backlash he gets.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
BBNightStar

BBNightStar

PostSubject: Re: Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post   Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:37 pm

OMG how could Perez say that.Michael was so not faking he would never fake anything like that cardiac arrests are very serious and scary things and I agree Erika. Perez does deserve to get all the backlash for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post   Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post Empty

Back to top Go down

Perez Hilton receives backlash for Jackson post
Page 1 of 1