BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother Canada  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother Canada

Go down 
+2
bostongirl
Erika
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 am

ya pretty much with Tom as the leader of the whole house. Funny thing is a few people pretty much know that the four guys are together but they are either trying to get in on it or are waiting until they get to jury to do something about it.

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 pm

BB kept the houseguest up all night doing tasks there are a bunch of videos up on youtube. They had to build a human pyrmaid, fit in the two showers and turn the water on, brush each others teeth, dance party and a few others.

On a side note being from Quebec where poutine came from I am laughing at the way they are pronouncing it.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:36 pm

I am realy hoping that suzette wins the POV today just to screw with Tom. Tom is really annoying me. I dont like Tom, Emmett, or Jillian.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:31 pm

I really dont want another girl to leave this week. Tom and Emmett really think they have this thing wrapped up. I dont have anything against a guys alliance but these 2 guys are not even a little bit likable...i really cant take too much more of Tom and Emmett!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

I really hope someone knocks Tom and Emmett off their high horse. Tom and Emmett believe they can win every HOH and veto they play in. I find it funny cause in interviews for the show Emmett said the houseguest he was like most was Jordan who really only won when things where handed to her. Hopefully next week we get someone who is up to taking out one of them.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:58 pm

I don't like Tom either, Emmet doesn't really bother me since he doesn't say much and when he is with Tom I usually change feeds. I hope Tom leaves next week. I don't like Liza either she is running run making promises to everyone and making final twos left and right. Plus there is just something about her that I don't like.

The ones I do like are Alec, Talla (nothing to do with game but she is good entertainment)and Peter to some extent but I can't really figure out if he is with the quattro or Liza.

Who does everyone else like?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 pm

So far i like Alec the best. I hoping one of the girls starts standing out to me but so far they are just annoying me...lol
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:07 pm

I really like Alec and Talla. I really hope someone next week wins HOH and either puts up Tom or Backdoors Tom. Tom just gives me the Vibes Cappy did in Season 6.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 pm

I am hoping that something good comes out of this POV twist. I would love to see Suzette and the replacement nom be safe and Emmet hit the door. I hope that Canada can save the nominee and put up the replacement as well...that would be fun fun fun
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 pm

There is a POV Twist??
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:15 am

yes...i guess that canada is voting on a pov...they didnt say many details but it was at the very end of yesterdays show. I am guessing that on eviction night one of the noms will be changed by how canada votes.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 am

So If Canada uses a veto to save Suzette Is Gary also safe since Tom used the Veto on him and can't be put up?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm not exactly sure how it is working because they didnt give to much info.

****SPOLIER*****

Tom won the POV and saved Gary so now the noms are Suzette and AJ. I am assuming that the Canadian vote will save either Suz or Aj. Its not clear if the Canadians will be able to name the replacement or of Tom will do that.

Hopefully Sammy will be around today and give us more info on this. Tom has been so over the top about getting Suzette out that i'm hoping Canada votes to save her with the 2nd veto.
Tom should be embarressed that his HOH big game move was to get out Suzette...lol.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Honestly, I am not sure exactly how it works they didn't give much detail. On the slice website they have something called power play where the viewers can get points by guessing HOH, POV, whos going home, have nots and noms. Then we can spend our points to vote for different things. Up until today they had us voting what task we want the have nots to do this up coming week, however now its gone and it says stay tune for the next power play.

If I were to guess after tomorrow's show they will have a picture of AJ and Suzette and we will have to spend our points on who we want to save. If it works that way than I am voting for AJ because I don't want Tom to put up Andrew. It is funnier that Tom is using his HOH on Suzette who probably won't win the next HOH.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:31 pm

So I just got an e-mail about an hour ago with more info about it. I think my guess was pretty much on point they said the voting will open Wednesday at the end of the show and will go until 2pm est. Thursday. Someone posted the e-mail at Jokers.

Last edited by sammyf on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 pm

I found this on Jokers.
"Email from BB Canada:
Canada, your chance to have the power is coming!
Big Brother Canada is about to reveal the Chevrolet PowerShift that is going to give the power to the audience. Tune in this Wednesday on Slice, then visit the Big Brother Canada website before 2pm ET Thursday March 14th, to have your say!
Increase your influence - find out how to earn more Power Points.
Tune in to Big Brother Canada THURSDAY at 10pm ET on Slice to see the results of the Chevrolet PowerShift."

The name Powershift is making me curious. If Canada just has the power to save someone how is that really causing a Shift in Power. Tom still will be HOH and won't put up anyone who is on his side.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 pm

I think they are calling it power shift because we get some of the power this week.I wonder what other twists they will put up there throughout the season because on the website in FAQ about the points there is this
3. SURPRISE TWISTS
You never know what's going to happen on Big Brother.
Keep a close eye on the website for surprise announcements and your chance to vote on BIG TWISTS throughout the series.

I'll let you guys know exactly what they are asking us to vote on when it come up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 pm

I guess I was right, I am so torn on my decision. I am going to vote to keep AJ in because I don't want Andrew to go up and out. But it would be better TV if Suzette stays.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:57 pm

I feel Andrew will be safe. He has people in the house who enjoy him and I don't think there going to get the time to talk with Tom. I feel Aj is a goner and I can't wait to see Tom face when Suzette is saved. Its going to be a big slap in Toms face. And he might realize how Power Hungry he has become and how no one is liking it.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:08 pm

The only votes I see Andrew having is Alec, Topaz, Emmett and maybe Peter. The others all have their marching orders from Tom to go after Andrew next week.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 am

B4 they vote they should not give them the opportunity to talk with the hoh. I always felt like when a fast forward or something like this happens the hoh should be in the hoh room or somewhere seperate from the hg's.

It always bugs me when hg's vote the way the hoh wants or vote as a group. No one ever seems to get it that the hoh has zero power after the veto meeting and they cannot play for hoh that week. People have short term memory in the BB house, so the hoh will get over it.. I wish they would just make their own decisions and do what is best for their individual game or immediate alliance...screw what the hoh is demanding.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 pm

So happy about the way it went down. Tom thinks Canada hates him, Andrew didn't go up and Liza messed up her game. Hopefully Emmett will either put up liza or try to backdoor her.
Once Liza is gone I will feel better about alecs chanxe of staying during the D.E. next week
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Feeds are down all day and there will not be a BBAD. Speculation is that they are redoing HOH comp since it seems that Emmett broke the rules and was carrying some of the balls in his hands.
I hope none of the girls win, I was so looking foward to the possiblity of Liza leaving and knowing Alec was safe for the week.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:46 pm

I wonder if they will redo the comp or give hoh to the person who was 2nd. I also wonder if they do redo the comp will Emmet be able to participate.

I think its great the Canada production is actually taking this seriously and looking into it. BBUS would never ever keep the fans posted or actually look into it to this extent. Kudos to BB canada !!!!!

Any idea when the feeds will resume? It said BB after dark would be on at 2am 3/17 which is technically sunday but also overnight tomorrow. I hope we dont have to wait til after the show Sunday night for the feeds to resume. This was the 1st weekend i had nothing to do and was planning on devoting some time to the feeds...so disappointed sad1
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:33 pm

They said will be off for the rest of the day so I am assuming that they will be back sometime tomorrow. I really hope they don't wait until after the show. I never understood why they block feeds for days so not to spoil what happened, isn't that the whole reason for feeds. If I didn't want to be spoiled about who wins what I wouldn't watch the feeds.
I am disappoint also boston I had a day off today and was looking forward to be able to watch.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:31 pm

FEEDS are back
GARY is hoh
Talla is on slop not sure who else is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next