BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother Canada  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother Canada

Go down 
+2
bostongirl
Erika
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

So Kat (the natalie BB11 lookalike) is the replacement nom and seems like she is going home. She said that she is like Brian except it wasn't her fault that she got put up, she was talking to Aneal about this and he wasn't too happy about whoever messed up. Seems like there is some drama happening already.

The feeds seem a little glitchy I guess they havent expected all the traffic to the site.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:56 am

i guess they need time to work out the kinks on the feeds. at least there free

What do you think of the 1 bedroon concept? Someone mentioned to me that it forces them to go out and be social instread of hiding in the bedroom all day (aka dani donato). At the same time it makes the scheming difficult.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:23 am

I think it will provide great drama. Think of all the times people complain on bb about people in another room being so loud now they are all in the same room and people rolling in at all times. Also everyone has to sleep with someone else so people are stuck sharing a bed.

Lots of gaming going on in the house.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 am

I just watched the first episode and it was cool, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season!
l
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:11 pm

For those of you in the states that are interested in watching the feeds jokers has a player to watch them.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:21 pm

So the "live" show happening right now isnt live and they just finished the endurance hoh. Jillian won HOH.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 pm

i havent been watching the feeds that much but it doesnt seem like there is much scheming or strategizing as of yet. So far they are doing a whole lot of socializing and talking about past hg's
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:23 pm

There has been some schemeing. Alec, Peter, Emmet and Tom are all in an alliance, with Alec and Peter thinking Tom is an ass. Emmet has gotten REALLY close to Jill these past couples days so we will see how long the four guys last. There is also a big alliance of 9 so majority of the house is just waiting until that time to make their move. Gary and Dani who are on the outside think they are in and want to team up with Emmet and Jillian and Alec and Topaz. There seems to be quite a few showmances so its wierd dynamic like in season 9.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm

From what i watched this morning they are now trying to form a girls alliance which never works out because one of the girls always gets sidetracked by a showmance. A good start would be not showering and making out with a guy the night b4....just saying...lol

Anyway, I'm hoping that Danielle does in fact become the replacement nominee and Aneal stays. I just am not feeling Danielle. Maybe because i know she just wants to be an actress and has no interest in the Big Brother game. I read that she was talking to herself saying she'd wished she got cast for the real world. I would rather see someone stay who likes the show and wants to really play the game. So far i dont have any favorite, just some that i dislike.

Does anyone know why they dont like aneal or aj very much....i kinda like them both
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Sammy, Are we the only 2 from this board keeping up with BB Canada? I'm kinda surprised that the link i've been watching it through doesnt have more people watching....i was expecting way more than what i've been seeing. Although when the live show is on there are more.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:25 pm

I think we might be, for awhile I thought I was only watching it lol.
I think they don't like Aneal because of the dumb lie him and kat came up with before she left of telling certain ppl that they knew each other outside of the game. So now when people feel like they can't trust him because of it and he doesn't know why because noone will tell him anything. AJ I'm not sure why they don't like him I think they find him wierd that is really the only reason that I have heard of.
I saw that with the girls making an alliance I kind of hope it lasts just because the girls never seem to be able to work together.Jill and Emmett seem to really like each other but when they talk about final 4 and what not they both seem tp understand that they will get rid of each other. Seems both are using each to full some needs that they have but yet stab each other in the back, it is wierd.
I am with you I don't really have a favorite yet which can be a good thing since I won't care who goes home.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:14 pm

I really have never been a huge fan of feeds for the 1st 2 weeks or so of any season. Since i'm more about the plotting and schemeing whenever hg's are all in a room getting along i tend to get bored. So for now i have been reading updates and just checking feeds periodically.

I didnt know that the other hg's found out about the Lie. I must have missed that since i'm not watching all the time. Well now i understand the problem. How did they find out. So Kat basically left Aneal in a bad position with her dumb idea....that sucks! I hope something goes down this week so he stays. I like him....just the fact that he was sprinkling Gary's glitter sneakily around the house makes me want him to stay around.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Question about the feeds Sammy.....I have my neices i pad and i have been watching them on there as well as someone straming them throught justintv.

On the i pad if i'm watching one feed the others stay still until you press play. As opposed to the superpass ...when you are watching one feed the others are still moving so you can see who is where if you want to switch. I was wondering if all the feeds are like that or is it just because i am watching on the i pad ( hope you inderstand what i'm asking)
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:47 pm

All feeds are like that. I remember the first day the little icons would refresh every once and awhile but I haven't seen them do that since then. I know it is annoying not knowing what is happening on the other feeds. I sometimes open two windows and mute one so I can see what is happening.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 am

The houseguest get punish for not following the rules. BB called out topaz for having to be constantly told to turn on her mic today so they lost hot water for 48hrs.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am

Boston there is hope for Aneal. Tom has decide that he needs to get rid of Dani because Liza told him that Gary and Dani want to get rid of a power couple. So Tom is afraid one of the four guys is going out so he has decide to save Aneal now.

I think Liza is my favorite right now she is shit stirring first with the hinky vote and now all this aneal/dani drama.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:52 am

Feeds are gold right now. If anybody wants to watch there are links at jokers.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 pm

I was in bed at that time. Figures....everytime i'm watching the feeds nothing is happening and whenever i'm not they get poppin...lol

So can you sum up what went on???
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Gary and Dani were talking with Liza and mention how they were somewhat warming up to Tom, but were still wry of him. Then they said that they were going to put up a power couple and try to get rid of Alec so Topaz will be on their side. Gary and Dani also have it in their head that Emmet and Jill are a real life couple.

Liza told Tom to start warming up to Gary and Dani because they may want to work with him. She also said to throw the HOH so they could get rid of Alec. Now Liza thinks it is her and Tom working together since they are in a cuddlemance.

Once Tom heard this he went straight to Peter and told him the "quattro" are in trouble and they need to get rid of Dani now. Peter pretty much put together that the girls might team up. So within 20 mins word went around to the other two guys about saving Aneal. Emmet is a bit hestiant to do it and told Jill everything about wanting to save Aneal, she doesn't mind too much to get rid of Dani now, even though they promised her she was safe.

So the boys are slowly letting people know that they need to switch their votes. Alec already told Topaz they are voting Dani out. Tom told Liza today and she is a bit hesitant. They are slowly trying to get AJ and Andrew also.

We also found out that Gary and Andrew have some sort of alliance. Gary told Talla this outside when they were smoking.

There was so much game talking going on I had two windows open and flipping from one to the next.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 pm

house has been kinda dull today. Waiting patiently for the first fight fussing
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 pm

There was a mini spat this morning about dirty dishes. They were suppose to have a house meeting but I do not think it will happen. The next couple days might be the calm before the storm. Dani, Gary, Suzette still think Dani is staying so might be a blindside coming thursday night. With Gary I forsee some sparks when Dani leaves and even more if he wins HOH.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:07 pm

So i guess Topaz told Gary that Dani is the one leaving. I wish she didnt because i was looking forward to the shock faces of Gary and Dani. The question is will Gary tell Dani.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm

I know, why did she have to tell him. There hasn't been a good group blindside in BB. Last year there was Shane but that only involved one person voting.
Did you see the fashion show boston?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:59 pm

I didnt watch the fashion show yet but i do have a link to see it. I did see the pic's though....Gary was the fiercest of them all !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:01 am

I haven't had time to watch the feeds but I've watched all the episodes and I'm liking it so far.

Based on the episodes it looks like Quatro is running the house so far, is this accurate Sammy and Boston?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 am

ya pretty much with Tom as the leader of the whole house. Funny thing is a few people pretty much know that the four guys are together but they are either trying to get in on it or are waiting until they get to jury to do something about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next