BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBrenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Brenchel on TAR next season??

Go down 
+5
nicolefan75
CC123
leahtahd
sammyf
Lorraine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brenchel on TAR next season??   Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:10 pm

I wasn't too upset by the finale. Just the fact that Art and JJ didn't win was more than enough for me!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Brenchel on TAR next season??   Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:32 pm

love this!!! Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 143808

Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Brenchel on TAR next season??   Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I don't dislike Rachel

I do. I didn't check them out on TAR but I'm glad to hear they didn't win. I'm still disgusted that her horrible behavior was rewarded last season on BB.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Brenchel on TAR next season??   Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:42 am

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
I don't dislike Rachel

I do. I didn't check them out on TAR but I'm glad to hear they didn't win. I'm still disgusted that her horrible behavior was rewarded last season on BB.

Of everyone last season, with the exception of the early exits, she was one of the least horrible. She may be whiny and catty, but Rachel was a saint compared to Dani, Kalia, Adam, Porsche, Shelly, etc..
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Brenchel on TAR next season??   Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:28 am

leahtahd wrote:
Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
I don't dislike Rachel

Of everyone last season, with the exception of the early exits, she was one of the least horrible. She may be whiny and catty, but Rachel was a saint compared to Dani, Kalia, Adam, Porsche, Shelly, etc..

I'm with you on this one Leah. I don't see how Brenchels behavior was that horrible compared to some others last season. Most horrible of all to me was the lovely talk from some of the above mentioned regarding new and improved ways to abort Rachels "baby" when there was some speculation that she might be pregnant. Bottom line, when is the last time we DID NOT see horrible behavior on BB? Must be something in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Brenchel on TAR next season??   Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:57 pm

That's true, none of them are saints. I guess there's just something about Rachel's personality that I cannot stand. I wish Shelley had voted differently.

But Rachel is at least an entertaining train wreck. Unlike say Colton on Survivor, Rachel is a love-to-hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brenchel on TAR next season??   Brenchel on TAR next season?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brenchel on TAR next season??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2