BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
So called "BB fans" that take it too far Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSo called "BB fans" that take it too far Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

So called "BB fans" that take it too far

Go down 
+3
Mechanical Bliss
CC123
Erika
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

So called "BB fans" that take it too far Empty
PostSubject: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

I am disgusted by these so called Big Brother fans who feel as if it is their mission to make a houseguest pay for whatever it is they have done or said on this show. I mean seriously? who the fuck do you think you are to interrupt/destroy/harass people's lives. To contact their employers and harass them and the worst to make death threats or any threats at all to their loved ones much less children is INSANE! I am disgusted by this behavior and feel as though these scum bags should have repercussions for their actions.

It's one thing to hate what a houseguest says or does on the show but it's when you go out of your way to stalk them down and find out information on them or try to feel like a hero by in someway making them "pay" for what they have said or done that you are a fucking loser and need a life... get over it, it's a fucking game and if the houseguests themselves can get over it what is your deal? Perhaps a reality tv show viewing is too much for you to handle, get a hobby! For fucks sakes knock it off!

Big Brother
Shelly's Family Receives
Death Threats Over Jeff's Eviction

So called "BB fans" that take it too far 0828-shelly-big-brother-ex-2
"Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore pissed off America when she voted to evict fan favorite Jeff Schroeder last week -- and now TMZ has learned her family has been receiving death threats from deranged fans because of the move.

Sources close to Shelly tell us ... the reality star's family has received multiple phone calls from people threatening violence ... even making threats against Shelly's 8-year-old daughter.

We're told Shelly's employer has also been receiving harassing phone calls -- demanding the company fire Shelly immediately because of the way she voted on the show.

Sources tell us Shelly's family is preparing to get the FBI involved -- because they're taking the threats VERY seriously.

UPDATE: "Big Brother" Executive Producer Allison Grodner released a statement on Twitter ... saying, "No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives. Please stop!"

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 pm

I agree Erika!! We all have our most disliked Houseguest but She has played the game!! It Is Just a game and these "Sickening people" I dont even think you can call them fans because a fan should know A GAME is A GAME!! Sure you can dislike someones game but don't bring peoples family into this. It is sick and these People need to stop!! They should put themselve in the game and see if they would lie. I think Everyone has lied in the Big brother Game it is part of it. These "people" need to get a life and Quit ruining others who have just played a game.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm

That's far more disturbing than anything Shelly did in the house, even though I suspect the vast majority, if not all of those incidents are just angry fans lashing out in anonymity and will never harm Shelly or her family. They just enjoy venting and making others uneasy, most likely.

It does seem symptomatic of how fans' reactions have been. It's like J/J can do no wrong and everything falls under the banner of "integrity" whether that's accurate or not. Shelly, on the other hand, in part due to her age and physical appearance, can do no right. It's as if Jeff was somehow owed his place in the house, and because HGs played the game, he got evicted. It happens every year (usually more than once), but because one of America's Sweethearts was the victim, people want to flip out about it to such a bizarre extent. But even the boards are aflame with Shelly hatred now more than ever before.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 pm

My curiosity peaked today so I went to the America hates Shelly Moore page. Not only they are hating her they are taking serious jabs at Porsche, Adam, and Kalia. Quite pathetic. I found this post on the site interesting only because I was laughing at the hypocracy.

"Shelly has failed the Big Brother Experiment Pure and simple. She went into this situation on her own free will for financal gain. Big Brother is set up to push the human psyche to the extreme. No privacy, physical endurance, emotional trauma, lack of food,cold showers, jealousy of those that have comforts while you don't,etc her true inner spirt has come out. She will do whatever it takes to further herself, lie,steal,emotional bullying, develop fake relationships,basically in this environment she has no true moral compass. That is why her tv personna is so hated."

Thanks John Campbell of facebook you have truly made an ass out of yourself.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 pm

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with an I Hate Shelly page, but it's the comments on the page that are disgusting! While I don't think that the comments and actions of her and Porsche specifically should be ignored, these people are taking it too damn far! Say what you want about Shelly, but leave her family out of it! And don't try to ruin her life by getting her fired or her having her daughter taken away. She loves that little girl more than anything and she should be left out of any dislike for Shelly! Josie is a little girl that has done nothing wrong! In her 5 minutes on tv she entertained me more than half of the people in the house. People's ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 am

"Big Brother" Shelly
Family Meets With FBI
Over Death Threats

So called "BB fans" that take it too far 0831-shelly-big-brother-ex
The family of "Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore has met with the FBI to discuss the onslaught of death threats that were made to them after Shelly voted to evict a popular house guest last week.

TMZ has learned ... the meeting took place in Louisiana this week -- but after the agents reviewed the information, sources tell us the feds determined that none of the threats were "credible."

We broke the story -- a bunch of deranged fans bombarded the Moore home with frightening phone calls and emails after Shelly voted to evict Jeff Schroeder ... a fan favorite.

Sources close to the family tell us ... the threatening phone calls and emails have essentially stopped in the past couple of days -- so they're not too worried anymore.

We're told the family will not be taking any further action -- and simply hopes they can move on with their lives.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Mistyville

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 am

I listened to your show for the first time last night and I just wanted to say you go girl. I am a J&J fan but what some of these crazies are doing is just beyond my compression it's a T.V. show for goodness sakes. I mean you don't threaten Kyra Sedgwick's (The Closer) family because Brenda leaves a guy to be beaten to death by gang bangers. Well thanks for reading and I loved the show. Go Rachel!!!! Team Rachel now that Jordan is gone. Also thank you for saying what we all were thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi Mistyville!!!! welcome all to the forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistyville

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So called "BB fans" that take it too far   So called "BB fans" that take it too far Empty

Back to top Go down

So called "BB fans" that take it too far
Page 1 of 1