BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 BB13 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+7
Lorraine
pajamajon
nicolefan75
sammyf
SMOOCHES
Jay
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict



Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:56 pm

I am really hoping this is a twist and he will show up in the POV competition. It would seem like Daniele would lie about getting the golden key and then saying she has two votes to evict someone this week...but then again they have called people in the DR since ED "left" the game. I have not gotten a good look at the memory wall....I am almost afraid to look. neutral
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Just saw memory wall...ED's picture is IN COLOR...photo is bottom row all the way to the left...looks like he was wearing a red shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 pm

well I hope that means something but at this point I have my doubts.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:36 pm

And his key is there, but I am convinced he is not coming back...I still haven't been to sleep, but I am trying to go now and hopefully when I get up the comp will be over and the feeds will be hot.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:50 pm

That's wierd because when I saw it his key was there, but I could've sworn it wasn't in color! Then I checked Jokers and they said it was gray too!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 pm

a very recent picture of the memory wall!! I still think he is gone but wtf? Why not just say whats going on. They told the HGs when Chima got expelled, why so hush hush about this?

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 341218759
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Looks like its time for the POV competition...All speculation will come on out!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:33 pm

I think it was just choosing competitors.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey everyone! Are we STILL speculating on Dick's whereabouts? I unfortunately believe he is out of the game for good. Wouldn't Julie have hinted or even told us that there would be even more upcoming twists or "unexpected" things to come on last night's show if in fact he was being detained for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm not succumbing until I see his photo is black and white and his key is gone.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 pm

I think the time for speculating has come and gone. He is history. I just wish they would tell us why? No need for all this secrecy. It is was it is and nothing is going to change it. Neil 2.0.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted....all 60 minutes of it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:04 pm

To TPTB: ------------->> BRING US DICK!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Technically 120 minutes. He will appear in Sundays episode. FYI POV competitors are the DCA (DREAM CRUSHERS ALLIANCE) and Porsche and Keith!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Veto Comp...some details:

Adam is hosting

Players we know of are Rachel, Keith, Porsche, and Jordan just said in HOH "I am glad we were picked" to Jeff

If Daniele does have golden key....she cannot compete in HOH/Veto comps until top 10.

Wonder if veto players are picked as a pair? don't know
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:16 pm

I believe they are picked as pairs Lloyd so its Brenchal, Jeff/Jordan and The noms playing in POV. and no, Dick is not hosting. no2
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 pm

This twist lost so much heft now that ED is supposedly out of the game. scared2
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl


Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
This twist lost so much heft now that ED is supposedly out of the game. scared2

twist=epic fail..2.0 first the sabatour, now this. I dont even feel like watching the feeds

over react
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm




TVGuideTV Guide





CBS confirms that Dick Donato has left the #BigBrother13 house. Details coming shortly… @CBStweet

14 minutes ago

It's official that ED is really out of the game! annoyed:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:



TVGuideTV Guide





CBS confirms that Dick Donato has left the #BigBrother13 house. Details coming shortly… @CBStweet

14 minutes ago

It's official that ED is really out of the game! annoyed:


EPIC FAIL=HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! They better have a real good reason for this.......
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Here is a link from TV Guide confirming Dick Donato's departure from BB13:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-Dick-1035092.aspx
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:52 pm

I don't get why everybody is saying that the show will suck now that ED is gone. Yes, he's a big character and is entertaining, but imo the feed have been quite entertaining without him. Plus, him not being on this one for any substantial amount of time means that he'll most likely be a contestant for however AG decides to work past HGs into next season. I'm actually excited to see Dani play without daddy there to pour tea on girls that don't like her stand up for her.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Big Brother Shake-up: Evel Dick Donato Leaves the House

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Natalie-abrams
Jul 8, 2011 07:48 PM ET
by Natalie Abrams



BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 110708dick-donato1 Dick Donato


Before the first week of Big Brother is even over, Dick Donato has left the building.
"Due to a personal matter, Big Brother houseguest Dick Donato had to leave the game unexpectedly on Thursday," CBS said in a statement. "His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13."
Read our recap of the season premiere
Evel Dick, who originally competed in Season 8, returned to the CBS reality show this season alongside Daniele as one of the three returning duos. The pair has not spoken in three years, which caused tension in the season premiere. They were able to escape elimination though, by making a deal with Rachel, who became the first Head of Household this season.
Will you miss Dick? um yes.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:05 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I don't get why everybody is saying that the show will suck now that ED is gone. Yes, he's a big character and is entertaining, but imo the feed have been quite entertaining without him. Plus, him not being on this one for any substantial amount of time means that he'll most likely be a contestant for however AG decides to work past HGs into next season. I'm actually excited to see Dani play without daddy there to pour tea on girls that don't like her stand up for her.[strike]

Leah, I don't think the show will suck at all. I am just disappointed that all this happened (ED leaving) before the feeds went live. I thought ED was a bully in Season 8, but he was very entertaining for TV AND the live feeds. I really wanted to see how he was going to interact with the new players and what he really thought of Rachel/Brendon and Jeff/Jordan as players of the game...living in the house with them. It will be interesting to see Daniele play the game without her father, but she has nothing to worry about until the first, now three, are evicted from the house. The golden key twist got screwed to some extent too with ED's departure from the game. Since 1 golden key has already been given to Daniele, and there are now 13 HGs, obviously the wait for Daniele to compete in the game is 1 week sooner now. It still would have been more interesting to have split up the pairs coming into the house....but they always seem to end the twists of the season after the third eviction anyway. neutral
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm

I find it interesting that it took this long to make a press release.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
I don't get why everybody is saying that the show will suck now that ED is gone. Yes, he's a big character and is entertaining, but imo the feed have been quite entertaining without him. Plus, him not being on this one for any substantial amount of time means that he'll most likely be a contestant for however AG decides to work past HGs into next season. I'm actually excited to see Dani play without daddy there to pour tea on girls that don't like her stand up for her.[strike]

Leah, I don't think the show will suck at all. I am just disappointed that all this happened (ED leaving) before the feeds went live. I thought ED was a bully in Season 8, but he was very entertaining for TV AND the live feeds. I really wanted to see how he was going to interact with the new players and what he really thought of Rachel/Brendon and Jeff/Jordan as players of the game...living in the house with them. It will be interesting to see Daniele play the game without her father, but she has nothing to worry about until the first, now three, are evicted from the house. The golden key twist got screwed to some extent too with ED's departure from the game. Since 1 golden key has already been given to Daniele, and there are now 13 HGs, obviously the wait for Daniele to compete in the game is 1 week sooner now. It still would have been more interesting to have split up the pairs coming into the house....but they always seem to end the twists of the season after the third eviction anyway. neutral

I actually agree with you! But some people are bashing the whole season beaus1 man is gone. It's not like last season where Matt and Rachel were the only source of entertainment.

So what's with all this talk of Keith showing Porsche(and later the whole house) his weiner? What the fuck kinda youth deacon, or whatever the hell he calls himself, is that? I sure wouldn't want my children around a guy who thinks it's okay to expose his junk to a house full of people...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I actually agree with you! But some people are bashing the whole season beaus1 man is gone. It's not like last season where Matt and Rachel were the only source of entertainment.

So what's with all this talk of Keith showing Porsche(and later the whole house) his weiner? What the fuck kinda youth deacon, or whatever the hell he calls himself, is that? I sure wouldn't want my children around a guy who thinks it's okay to expose his junk to a house full of people...

Keith is NOT playing the game at all....just being really creepy and weird. He is obviously someone that craves attention (in a bad way), but it is really turning people off and he just seems to be alienating himself. Even Porsche can't trust him anymore and they have to work together for a few weeks anyway. This outburst that Keith had when they found out that ED left the game seemed to have put a nail in his coffin. He was also too much to watch in the first episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BB13 - Week 1 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BB13 - Week 8 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 10 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 9 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 2 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 3 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 13 :: Discussion-
Jump to: