Posts : 4252 Join date : 2008-09-05 Age : 48 Location : Chicago
Subject: Interview with Allison Grodner Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am
- Allison says it's an interesting mix
- Standouts are Adam (gamer and big fan), Shelly (hard not to love), Keith (loves his enthusiasm and he can't stop smiling)
- Diversity with the age groups
- Twist "Double Trouble"
- Didn't deny or confirm how many duo's are coming back but we will know at premiere night
- 2 twists going on and the game is being played off the bat
- viewers are not voting on the cbs.com site to vote someone back in
- according to Allison the 6 couples on the cbs site may not only be those, that there are other couples as well and that the cbs site only had room to give a sample of who could possibly be coming back, which sounds like her just stirring the pot to keep people guessing.
- she says they are announcing the twists right off the bat
- America will not have a say so on who of the duos goes back into the house
- the room we haven't seen which was the orange room from last season will be shown on premiere night and will be the have/have not room
- the cage around the staircase is just part of the design, "loft warehouse look"