BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cassi Colvin Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALCassi Colvin Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Cassi Colvin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Cassi Colvin Empty
PostSubject: Cassi Colvin   Cassi Colvin EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 am

Biography
Cassi
Name: Cassi Colvin
Hometown: Allen, Texas (living in Nashville, Tenn.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, sincere and funny
Favorite activities: My favorite thing to do is to sit around (preferably outside and with men) and have a couple of beers.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? It will be hard to be cut off from the world for (hopefully) three months, but what are a few months in the grand scheme of things?
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to play the same way I live - be sweet and kind to everyone but always remember it's a game and everyone's in it for themselves. My plan is to stay neutral, fly under the radar, don't be a threat and play well in competitions.
What are you afraid of? Heights! I don't care for insects or snakes, but for the sake of the game, bring them on.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Having a successful career. I've made it happen through persistence and devotion and I haven't let it change who I am.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... go hard or not at all. Suck everything you can out of life and live with no regrets. Never treat anyone as if they're less than you because you haven't walked in their shoes.
What would you take into the house and why? Music because it is a powerful tool that can literally alter your mood, books because they're a relaxing escape and lotion because I need it.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Fame has never been something I've actively sought out, but if it happened through the show I would absolutely exploit it to the fullest. It would be a reward and blessing to know I have the tools to always support my family and myself.

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Cassi Colvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassi Colvin   Cassi Colvin EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 am

Cassi Colvin L Cassi Colvin L Cassi Colvin L Cassi Colvin L Cassi Colvin L Cassi Colvin L Cassi Colvin L Cassi Colvin L
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

Cassi Colvin
Page 1 of 1