BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Lawon Exum Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLawon Exum Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Lawon Exum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Lawon Exum Empty
PostSubject: Lawon Exum   Lawon Exum EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Big Brother Cast - Lawon

Lawon Exum Lawon

Biography
Lawon

Name: Lawon Exum
Hometown: Urbana, Ill. (living in Inglewood, Calif.)
Three adjectives that describe you: "Handsomexy" (handsome and sexy, because I am inside and out) and clever.
Favorite activities: My favorite activity is exercising because it keeps my mind sharp and me looking "handsomefied." I also like to travel with friends to experience different cities and cultures.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? The most difficult part will be adjusting to housemate's hygiene habits.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I will use my personality, style, gift of gab and cleverness to win Big Brother.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I love Will from the second season. I loved how he was upfront and honest from the beginning of the game. He used his looks and personality to win votes and the game.
What are you afraid of? Roaches. Ever since I was a child I have been afraid of them. I presume because they represent filth.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are so many! If I have to pick one it would be losing 54 pounds and maintaining my weight loss for the last 15 years.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... some people got IT and some people don't. Now go get it.
What would you take into the house and why? My face clippers so I can always stay camera-ready, a treadmill to stay in shape and a laptop so I can stay in touch with my family and friends.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous?
I would show the entertainment world that there are still normal human beings in Hollywood and give back to my hometown, Urbana, Illinois.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

Lawon Exum
Page 1 of 1