BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWhat Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?

Go down 
+2
pajamajon
Erika
6 posters

What are You Most Looking Forward To with the New Season?
The Houseguests
What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_lcap216%What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
The Eye Candy
What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_lcap23%What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
The Showmances
What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_lcap20%What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Sex and Self Pleasuring
What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_lcap20%What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Drama and Fights
What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_lcap230%What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 11 ]
The Gameplay and Scheming
What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_lcap251%What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Vote_rcap
 51% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?   What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Well Dr Will will always be my all time favorite so needless to say you know what I am looking forward to.... What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? 680777
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?   What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 am

I am wondering how BB finds another way to incorporate Jessie back in the show...lol it will be 4 seasons in a row he has appeared.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?   What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am

pajamajon wrote:
I am wondering how BB finds another way to incorporate Jessie back in the show...lol it will be 4 seasons in a row he has appeared.

I'm sure he and Cowboy will be there somewhere.... puke
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?   What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Really Erika? The sex and self pleasuring? Gotta love your polls. What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? 143808 laughing
Back to top Go down
Jennie27
BB Fan
BB Fan
Jennie27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?   What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 pm

For me it's all about the eye candy...YUM!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?   What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm

I was going put houseguest but I'm not looking forward to the repeats. I am looking forward to the newbies though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?   What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Looking Forward to with the New Season?
Page 1 of 1