BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!!   The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:38 pm

No, its not Boston Rob and Amber (THANK YOU GOD!!!!!)

Survivor’s Ethan Zohn, Jenna Morasca on Amazing Race 19
The Amazing Race 19 »
by Andy Dehnart / June 19, 2011, 6:27 PM

Survivor winners and couple Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca are among the teams racing on The Amazing Race 19, which started production yesterday. This is the second crossover between the two shows; the first was Rob Mariano and Amber; Big Brother’s Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd raced during season 16, and we’ll just pretend Alison and Donny never happened.

Jenna all but gave away their participation on Twitter, revealing on Tuesday that she’d be gone for a month, and discussing intense training they were doing “before we ship out.”

As usual, Reality Fan Forum participants were on the case yesterday, when contestants were spotted at LAX. Jenna was photographed at the airport, with Ethan’s yellow Grassroot Soccer t-shirt giving him away in another photo.

Reality Fan Forum also identified Laurence Sunderland and his son Zac Sunderland, who sailed around the world at 16. At the airport, race flags were clearly visible.

While CBS’ recycling of reality show cast members is now verging on the ridiculous, I am thrilled with Jenna and Ethan being a team on this season. Besides being great people, they were strong players on their respective seasons of Survivor, and The Amazing Race is the perfect kind of challenge for them. And Ethan’s recent battle with cancer makes it even better: Last November, a cancer-free Ethan ran the New York City marathon, impressive even for someone who wasn’t being treated for lymphoma a year earlier.

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!!   The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 pm

I LOVE Jenna!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they win! cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!!   The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 am

leahtahd wrote:
I LOVE Jenna!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they win! cheerleader

Ethan is one of my all time favorite Survivor contestants!! I'll be rooting for them myself!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!!   The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Good choice on TAR part on adding them to the new season. Ethan is a fighter and a winner... Jenna sure seems to be a good team mate for Ethan! TeamStandUp2Cancer FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!!   The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race season 19...Surprise Survivor couple!!!!
Page 1 of 1