BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALI need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  Empty
PostSubject: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 pm

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call/video_player.php?vid=10943&vs=Default&play=true&section=videos

I entered the Survivor Casting Contest, and I really need A LOT of people to comment on my video so that hopefully the "judging panel" will notice me and advance me to the final 10 videos. It only takes 2 seconds to get a CBS id and leave a comment with something in relation to how I'd be perfect for the show. I appreciate it so much! <33333 all of you!!

Last edited by Colton on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Done Colton! GOOD LUCK! You'd be awesome on Survivor!
Actually I think it posted twice, b/c my computer messed up. Maybe that's better for you. lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Gotcha Colton!!! Good luck!! I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  270651

on another note Colton......you's??? lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Thanks so much guys!!! Is "you's" not the right thing to say?!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:59 pm

LMAO @ Colton I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  448189
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:02 pm

I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  72103 I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  219893

Good luck Colton!! I won't be happy until you are on Survivor!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm

LOL @ I was on a radio show where people called in to try to stump me!! I wonder what show that was!!! Leaving a comment now....
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

ugh...I am having problems leaving a comment Colton. It keeps saying "done but with errors on the page" and it wont take the comment. I'll keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Oh you have to sign up for a CBS ID. Kind of like here you have to have an id and password to post on the board apparently it's the same for CBS.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 pm

I have an ID and I'm logged in too!! I'll keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Colton I tweeted it out. Hopefully we can get you some more votes!

We must get you on Survivor!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Thank you SO much, Erika! The producers choose the final 10, and then everyone gets to vote! I'm SUPER excited! haha. :)
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:56 pm

COLTON, your video is really funny. GOOD LUCK with getting on the show!!

Hope everyone in the forum can help you out.

Make sure to register on cbs.com to leave a comment for Colton on his video.

Here is the link:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call/video_player.php

Scroll towards the middle of the page to Recent Uploads, go through the pages, and look for the video titled Bow Bitches ;) by colton322 dated 12/08/10

Hope this helps!! big smile
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:03 am

Thank you soooooo much, Nicolefan!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine    I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine  Empty

Back to top Go down

I need EVERYONE'S help! - Edited for Mama Lorraine
Page 1 of 1