BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALDancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Dancing with the Stars, season 11

Go down 
+4
Erika
bostongirl
tj2377
Lorraine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 am

YES!!!!!! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Ok Lorraine, I'm starting to lose my enthusiasm for "The Sitch". I thought he had potential, but last night's performance was pretty bad. What'd you think?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 am

I thought it was bad too TJ but I dont blame him, I blame his partner for choosing that theme, that song and those hideous outfits. That was all her and I have to say, it had to be extemely hard to dance to that music. Of course I dont like Katarina or whatever her name is, she seems more interested in sleeping with her dance partners than actually teaching them to dance.

Its funny though that the judges picked this as their encore dance last night. I'm glad he is sticking around though because he makes the show interesting for me...otherwise I would not be watching. Cho going was the right thing but Palin in the ass could have gone as well.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 pm

LOL @ Palin in the pass

I didn't watch the episode yet but I did hear Cho left.

I have to watch back just to see how the situation did ... I think you ladies are being a little too harsh on him! haha ...jk! Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 399993
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 am

Ok, The Situation of Bristol? Who's gonna go?
For me, it was more painful to watch The Situation. I actually felt a little bad for Bristol, because I thought she tried really hard, and they came down on her pretty bad.
Jennifer Grey was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:39 am

I think that The Sitch tried hard as well and they really blasted him. I didnt think it was as bad as they said as I thought they had incorporated some difficult moves. For me, the Situation is just much more fun to watch and Bristol is just flat out boring. I hope she goes and he stays but it is just not looking good for him.
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:04 pm

M.J I hope that Bristol is voted out tonite because she is kinda like Kate +8. beating a dead horse
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:30 pm

I would like to see Bristol or Mrs Brady go...her partner is a little too pervie for me, remember him with Cloris ..he's just creepy
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 pm

C'mon ...am I the only one was was really grossed out by Mrs Brady and Corky's dancing? I don't even find it funny, to me she just made a mockery of herself. Though I find it great a woman at her age to be in as good of shape as she is in but the dance moves was too over the top for her age.

Bristol should have more dancing ability than she does. I mean she's a young girl and has about as much musicality as a dead fish.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Mama Brady is painful to watch, but I cracked up at her intro package last night!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 am

Ok, I stopped watching this season after The Sitch left (lol) because basically I dont really care for the show anyway but after he left, nothing interested me enough to continue to watch. Well I was flipping channels last night right when they were voting someone off so I decided to see who was going home. I simply could not believe who left?? I mean wtf? This show is a joke with no cred at all. Clearly Audrina was/is one of the best dancers on the season. I have heard that even though the judges liked her performance, there were harsh with her. Can anyone clarify that for me?
SEE?? I'm not even watching and I am totally annoyed with this show..lol.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Lorraine,
It's COMPLETE B.S.! I guess she's just not popular enough to keep the votes, but come on, Bristol & Kurt Warner staying over her?????
PLUS, it was Audrina & Jennifer in the bottom 2. 2 of the BEST dancers this season. WTF
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:42 am

Audrina's Mom: "I Was Extremely Emotional" After DWTS Elimination

Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 1288307996_patridge_290

After calling Lauren Conrad a "pissy a-- little fashion s---" outside L.A.'s Beso restaurant Tuesday night, Audrina Patridge's mom Lynn is hoping to make amends.
"I am sincerely sorry for the negative things I said in the heat of the moment," Lynn tells UsMagazine.com in a statement.
After Audrina, 25, was voted off Dancing With the Stars, Lynn admitted to having at least "three glasses of wine" before cameras caught her mouthing off on her daughter's former Hills castmates.

"As a mother, there is no pain in this world like seeing your children upset," Lynn explains. "I am so proud of my daughter and all she has accomplished on Dancing with the Stars. I was extremely emotional after her elimination -- it just came as such a shock. I want to apologize for offending anyone."

I saw a clip of Audrina's mom on TMZ running her mouth and she is bat shit crazy! She's a hot mess, what an embarrassment!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm

The finals are coming up and I was just thinking.......does anyone even care? This season hasn't been good at all!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 pm

tj2377 wrote:
The finals are coming up and I was just thinking.......does anyone even care? This season hasn't been good at all!

ummm... not so much lately. I DVR it, so mainly I find myself fast forwarding more than I actually watch haha Have you been sticking with it? It's a pretty long show to sit and watch it from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 am

I usually have it on, but just watch it here and there. I do think Jennifer Grey is doing great! Brandy gets on my last nerve! Bristol is just getting sympathy votes, and it's annoying at this point & the Disney kid is good, but for some reason I just can't get into him.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:30 am

Bristol did good I thought last night. Are people just wanting to get on her case because of her mother do you think? I think in general the negativity about her is a bit over the top considering she's a younger girl... I mean give her a break she can't help people keep voting for her. She probably should be the one to go if we're voting on merits but it's always been a popularity vote and for those who are voting I guess they like her.

Jennifer Grey to me should win this whole thing hands down. A lot of people don't like Brandy, or she rubs them the wrong way.... I don't know she doesn't bother me. As for Kyle, he has a good personality and it translates in his dancing. He and his partner are entertaining to watch. I guess it wouldn't surprise me if Bristol didn't go home tonight.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:58 pm

It wouldn't surprise me either, but it'd be very disappointing if she made it to the finals over any of the other 3 couples, who are all clearly better. She did do her best job last night, though.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 301583

Man Shoots TV Over Bristol's 'Dancing' Routine

33 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

A SWAT team posted up outside a home in Wisconsin yesterday -- after a shotgun toting 67-year-old man blasted his TV because he was so enraged with Bristol Palin's performance on "Dancing with the Stars."

Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 1117-bristol-mug-abc-bn

Local authorities claim Steven Cowan (left) told officers that he felt Palin was not a good dancer and that she was only on the show because of her famous mother.

Officials say Cowan was so pissed after Monday's show -- that he fired at his television set and then aimed the gun at his wife ... though she managed to escape the house.

The SWAT team surrounded the home -- but negotiators were able to talk Cowan into surrendering early Tuesday morning. Authorities claim Cowan suffers from bipolar disorder.

Cowan was charged with 2nd degree reckless endangerment and could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm sorry, but other than the fact that he pointed the gun at his wife, that's fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 143808
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:50 pm

I think it's hilarious that he pointed the gun at his wife... fucking morons! Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 29046
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm

I agree with him, but I am not shooting my damn TV over some bullshit. I guess his wife was rooting for Bristol... Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 143808
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars, season 11   Dancing with the Stars, season 11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars, season 11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2