BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 5 Discussion

Go down 
+9
Mechanical Bliss
pajamajon
Lorraine
tj2377
Jay
SMOOCHES
sammyf
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:36 pm

HGs saw Jeff and Jordan today. Apparently, as per Ragan, Jeff/Jordan rang the front doorbell. Too bad they are not spending the night in the house. BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 659159
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Enzo seemed surprised Jeff has grey hair and some were surprised he was "so short". Hayden said he has a man crush on Jeff, and Ragan said he does too but it might be a little different than Hayden's lol ....They all seemed to have been excited to see both Jeff and Jordan.

Rachel will more than likely be the one being evicted this week and as much as I can't stand Kathy and Brendon ....Brit and Ragan need to GET A FUCKING CLUE and scoop these 2 losers up in order to have a fighting chance at staying in the house if not they will be out next. Them thinking they have these "friends" really as warped their brains, at this point what makes them think these "friends" aren't an alliance? I mean c'mon WAKE UP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:15 am

I can't wait for Rachel to be evitced Thursday because maybe then the other HG's can find something else to talk about besides her and Brendan. They just go on and on about those two, it get's to be a broken record after a while.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:14 am

Yeah I agree. It's time for the game to evolve from the house being united against a common target to the point when they really have to make hard decisions about who they protect and who gets evicted. That is, if the Brigade fractures early or Brit/Ragan (or Kathy lol) gets HoH.

Kathy's beginning to look like Jerry at this point--a convenient HG to take to F3 just to pound into submission in the final HoH comp. That's unfortunate. Jerry could at least make his own meals. I saw Kathy ask Matt to make her slop and Brendon to make her tea already this week. Is she that lazy? Is this supposed to be a strategy?

I wouldn't be surprised if Matt defects early and tries to get Brit/Ragan/Kathy in the F4 instead. The other Brigade members could be tough competition, but maybe not mentally. Britney and Ragan especially seem to have a good handle on the game (except knowing about the Brigade), but Matt could potentially wipe the floor with them in a physical/skill competition.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 pm

The funniest line in the whole fight with Rachel and kathy was when rachel said " and Brendan makes you iced tea every single day Kathy"
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:00 pm

The Brigade could be having their brigade meetings during jumanji jam and the other HGs still will not have a clue. Brendon is too up Rachel's ass, Kathy is an idiot and I really had hope for Britney and Ragan to see the light....but that's not happening... At this point Brendon, Ragan and Britney are just like Kathy waiting to go to jury. It's so frustrating that nobody questions these guys...and they all dismiss it as oh they are just friends and like to hang out, play pool, and workout together but never wonder are they in an alliance? And on top of that they stay very focused on the non-stop bashing of Rachel and Brendon... as easy as Rachel and Brendon make it to bash them they are still in a game and they are going to find themselves in the jury house sooner than they think if they don't wake up!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm

It appears that the HGs saw Saboteur message this afternoon, but this one was not shown on the feeds. Many (a.k.a.- The Brigade) still believe the Saboteur is Rachel or Brendon. Since America knows that the new Saboteur is Ragan, does anyone think they will show Ragan doing any sabotage on the feeds? Has Ragan done anything or are they just going to show stupid Saboteur videos to paranoid the HGs? BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 290276 It's really a shame that when Rachel leaves, the drama is this game will be gone... BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 25333
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Erika wrote:
The Brigade could be having their brigade meetings during jumanji jam and the other HGs still will not have a clue. Brendon is too up Rachel's ass, Kathy is an idiot and I really had hope for Britney and Ragan to see the light....but that's not happening... At this point Brendon, Ragan and Britney are just like Kathy waiting to go to jury. It's so frustrating that nobody questions these guys...and they all dismiss it as oh they are just friends and like to hang out, play pool, and workout together but never wonder are they in an alliance? And on top of that they stay very focused on the non-stop bashing of Rachel and Brendon... as easy as Rachel and Brendon make it to bash them they are still in a game and they are going to find themselves in the jury house sooner than they think if they don't wake up!

I completely understand your frustration Erika. As much as I would love to see someone from the Brigade be targeted/evicted, they are playing a great game since no one suspect a four person alliance in the house. It sad to say but with Rachel leaving this week (it still looks that way now), the Brigade will be half the house and will control the votes from here on out. Even if Ragan, Britney, or Kathy wins HOH BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 769840 , none of these people will put up two of the Brigade members up on the block at the same time as long as Brendon is still in the game. Brendon might put up Matt and Lane...so I am hoping for a Brendon HOH win this week. Sorry Brigade fans!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 pm

I am sure Ragan will have to earn the 20k with his Saboteur duties. I really can only hope that they are actual tasks that will have some type of impact on the game.

BB can't seriously have Ragan do the tape on the picture wall type of saboteuring can they? They have to know that was EXTREMELY weak and this house needs to be shook up BADLY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Erika wrote:

I completely understand your frustration Erika. As much as I would love to see someone from the Brigade be targeted/evicted, they are playing a great game since no one suspect a four person alliance in the house. It sad to say but with Rachel leaving this week (it still looks that way now), the Brigade will be half the house and will control the votes from here on out. Even if Ragan, Britney, or Kathy wins HOH BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 769840 , none of these people will put up two of the Brigade members up on the block at the same time as long as Brendon is still in the game. Brendon might put up Matt and Lane...so I am hoping for a Brendon HOH win this week. Sorry Brigade fans!

I am probably wrong but if Britney were to win HOH I think she knows that Brendon or Kathy are perfect to take to the end of the game because she has an easy chance winning against these 2 so why would she put them up even if she can't stand either one of them. If either her or Ragan wins HOH and they don't put up 2 of the Brigade even if they don't know their in an alliance then they deserve to go to jury. I hate saying that but that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 pm

After watching the Saboteur video, Lane made a comment to everyone (Brenchel was not in the room), that he thinks the next Saboteur video will say that there is a secret four person alliance in the house and Ragan commented that NO ONE would believe that. BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 394285 BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 248334
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Well, Matt holds the DIAMOND POV as per the BB episode from tonight. The game is pretty much anti-climatic at this point as a Brigade member WILL win this game. Matt is pretty much HOH for two weeks in a row, my guess that's what is making his reign as HOH the MOST powerful. BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 29046
My question is if Matt uses the Diamond POV next week (it can be used only for this week and next week), and he is allowed to remove someone from the block and choose the replacement nominee, can he choose the HOH as the replacement? BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 33209

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm

At this point it's Matt's game to lose because once again BB has their chosen one ...and if he wins it will further have him spouting off on how he's the greatest player to ever play the game blah blah blah... BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 29046
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 am

These fools are doing it again, sitting around talkin' smack about Brenchel, this is such a broken record.

Britney, Hayden, Regan and Matt were in the backyard doing a mock BB tutorial about what not to do in the BB house for next season and of course it was all about Brenchel. I'll admit some of it was funny but for the most part it wasn't anything that us live feeders haven't heard them repeat over and over, Brendan's toe nail, Rachel's lavia showing etc................

Now Rachel is in the hottub and they are all acting fake and buddy buddy with her, so typical!

And now they are in the HOH room and Kathy and Lane have joined them and guess who they're talking about????????? Brenchel!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 am

BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 56 BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 57 BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 58 BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 65 BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 66 BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 72

Well at least they are enjoying themselves before they go to the jury house!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 am

Jay wrote:
These fools are doing it again, sitting around talkin' smack about Brenchel, this is such a broken record.

Britney, Hayden, Regan and Matt were in the backyard doing a mock BB tutorial about what not to do in the BB house for next season and of course it was all about Brenchel. I'll admit some of it was funny but for the most part it wasn't anything that us live feeders haven't heard them repeat over and over, Brendan's toe nail, Rachel's lavia showing etc................

Now Rachel is in the hottub and they are all acting fake and buddy buddy with her, so typical!

And now they are in the HOH room and Kathy and Lane have joined them and guess who they're talking about????????? Brenchel!

I am so with you on this one Jay. The CONSTANT making fun, picking, poking and bashing of Brendan and Rachel is getting sooooooooooooooooooo old!! The only reason why it is overlooked so much this season is that B and R arent very well liked by the viewers. If the roles were reversed and it was B and R who were liked and the others who werent....they would be crucified daily. Typical double standard as usual. I am not a fan of B and R either but enough is enough. Same for this season...enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 am

Is anyone somewhat bothered with Matt having the Diamond POV, thereby securing the safety of the Brigade alliance for an additional week after his reign of HOH is over? It frustrates me because I don't feel that Lane and Enzo have done anything in that house except play with a Lasso, play constant pool tournaments and fart. BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 754580

The house still does not believe there is a four person alliance in the game because they are so focused on ripping into Brenchel 24/7. I am starting to lose my appreciation of Ragan as he is becoming Monet 2.0 (but even she wasn't THAT cruel).

As far as the non-brigade members: Ragan and Kathy deserve to go to jury for not trying, thus throwing the HOH competitions. At least Britney is winning POVs. Rachel is pretty much toast this week, and with the Diamond POV, Brendon is a goner next week if he does not win HOH.

As much as I can't stand Matt, Erika is right, that this is his game to lose at this point. His best chances of winning this game I think is to take Hayden to the end. Although they have yet to make any powerful moves in this game, Enzo and Lane are too liked in the house. BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 25333
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 am

I really don't want Matt to win this game. He's actually played fairly well, 2 HOHs, great alliance, etc. I just don't care for his attitude.
Is it time for BB13 yet??????
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:55 am

I am not bothered by Matt have the Diamond POV at all and here's why. I would rather it be in his hands, someone who is actually TRYING to win HOH's, then fall into the lap of someone who is just along for the ride. That comp was anyones to win or lose. If you decide that its better for your game to throw HOH then you missed out. Lets face it, the people in the house who are playing the game every single second of the day will not win (B and R). If you could pick someone in the house to have the Diamond POV, who would you pick? Kathy? Ragan? I prefer giving it to someone who is actually winning shit and trying to win shit then sitting back, letting others do the dirty work and floating to the end.

Nicolefan, I had hopes for Brittney when Monet left. I thought ok, lets see what this girl has got now...turn off the tears, stop ripping people and play the game. Well the tears stopped but she takes being a "mean girl" to a new level. I havent seen someone so focused on ripping someone to shreds since Sheila was GIVEN HOH in season 9 and then proceeded to rip Natalie to shreds with the bible toter Sharon, non stop, 24/7 until Natalie was evicted.

At this point in the game.....who do you root for?? I like Enzo and Lane but see NOTHING from them except for comedy. Hey, dont get me wrong, I am all about the laughs but I have seen NOTHING from them as far as game goes. B and R will not make it to the end but I said before...if either one of them would make it to the end...they would deserve the prize. Hayden? who almost ruined his game for a showmance so No, I won't root for him. Brittney, Ragan and Kathy I will group together. Kathy=horrible so no way I can root for her. Brittney and Ragan, I could root for them if they would stop the BS and focus on the game instead of trying to find new and creative ways to rip people. So that leaves Matt. Not the best person left to win the game because people are up in arms about the lie he told about his wife. Funny, people will remember that and Matt will forever be villified for that lie yet Brittney, the fan favorite, will be glorified in her mean girl status. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Yeah, at least Matt is playing hard. The passivity of others is strategic (except Slothy, naturally) and could be considered playing to win also. It just isn't as interesting nor does it require as much effort, risk, and skill, so it's not as respectable. I'm totally cool with Matt winning DPoV though it may not ever be a factor. I almost hope Brendon wins HoH just to see how that situation would play out with this variable. Despite his arrogance and the harmless lie he told, I'm still all for Matt winning at this point.

As for bashing B/R, yeah there is a double standard at work because the "likable" (by the majority it appears) are doing the bashing. And B/R often deserve it, frankly, but they do cross the line into obsessing. I think once they leave the game and people have to start focusing on which allies they are forced to evict, the game will hopefully take on a new flavor.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Yeah, at least Matt is playing hard. The passivity of others is strategic (except Slothy, naturally) and could be considered playing to win also. It just isn't as interesting nor does it require as much effort, risk, and skill, so it's not as respectable. I'm totally cool with Matt winning DPoV though it may not ever be a factor. I almost hope Brendon wins HoH just to see how that situation would play out with this variable. Despite his arrogance and the harmless lie he told, I'm still all for Matt winning at this point.

As for bashing B/R, yeah there is a double standard at work because the "likable" (by the majority it appears) are doing the bashing. And B/R often deserve it, frankly, but they do cross the line into obsessing. I think once they leave the game and people have to start focusing on which allies they are forced to evict, the game will hopefully take on a new flavor.

Its been a roller coaster with me as far as Matt goes. I really liked him at the beginning and didnt think the "lie" was necessary. Then he got a bit cocky for my taste. I want to see you walk the walk if you are gonna talk the talk. Then you can be cocky if you want...lol. He does seem to be totally focused on the game and getting himself to the end. I mean, isnt that the point? As far as the DPOV goes, whats the point of giving it to the HOH this week if it can only be used THIS week or next week? Its not likely that the HOH would use the DPOV to save himself and name his own replacement if they are the HOH. Basically is a one week "safe" for Matt and as far as I am concerned, he is deserving of this power. If Brendon would win HOH next week and I am pretty sure he would nom Matt, can you imagine him overthrowing that?? Especially if he is on the block with one of his fellow Bridage members. He could put up Kathy and the brigade would vote her out. ANYTHING for interesting feeds! lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:07 pm

I could be wrong about this but I believe I read that Matt is starting to lay next weeks foundation out that he is willing to offer himself up on the block again so that he can use the DPOV on himself. I don't believe he'd use it if he's not on the block.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:34 pm

So I turn on the feeds and to my surprise, the HGs (Ragan, Britney, Hayden, and Enzo) are once again ripping into Brenchel. Has there been any other season where almost an entire house made fun of a couple or alliance so much? I don't remember even the Nerd Herd making fun of Janelle this much back in Season 6 but it has been awhile since I'd seen that season. It makes it so hard to really root for anyone to win this game with so much bashing going on since they have "nothing else better to do!" BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 455519

I am beginning to not mind watching them play pool for the billionth time just to get a break from this crap. Note to Ragan: PLEASE TAKE AWAY THE 8 BALL!! BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 270651
OK, it still bugs me! BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 745575
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 pm

I don't normally mind a good bash fest...it's usually funny and true. The only problem I have with the bashing is that they have totally lost focus of the prize. They seemed to have forgotten they are there to play a game and that everyone else there is there to play a game too. The main ones bashing are Britney and Ragan and they are the ones who need to focus the most.

The pool tournaments are a bit much huh? I never cared for them playing pool or worse....chess, at least this season doesn't seem to be chess players.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Erika wrote:
I don't normally mind a good bash fest...it's usually funny and true. The only problem I have with the bashing is that they have totally lost focus of the prize. They seemed to have forgotten they are there to play a game and that everyone else there is there to play a game too. The main ones bashing are Britney and Ragan and they are the ones who need to focus the most.

The pool tournaments are a bit much huh? I never cared for them playing pool or worse....chess, at least this season doesn't seem to be chess players.

Erika,
Isn't the King chess piece still missing? Apparently it disappeared when Andrew got evicted. BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 164601

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:57 pm

As per Matt (talking to Ragan) as of 2:55pm BBTime: "I can't believe the Saboteur has done nothing but videos."

Doesn't Ragan have to complete three tasks per week? BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 885458 I am sure if something was done, but not specifically to Matt, the entire house would have spoke up about it. BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 5 Discussion    BB12: Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 5 Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next