BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Favorite Houseguest Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFavorite Houseguest Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Favorite Houseguest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Favorite Houseguest Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Houseguest   Favorite Houseguest EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:58 am

Favorite Houseguest Americas_vote

I was just curious who everyone is voting for, for Favorite HG? I just realized that it's not just for jury members unlike previous seasons but to all house guests...well minus Chima

Voting ends tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Houseguest   Favorite Houseguest EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 pm

JORDAN! <3
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Houseguest   Favorite Houseguest EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 pm

I actually voted for Jordan, simply b/c I don't think she'll win the game (or even make F2), and I think she really needs the money. I know that everyone probably "needs" the $, for one reason or another, but I have a lot of sympathy for her story.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Houseguest   Favorite Houseguest EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Michele for me even though I suspect Jeff will probably win again. She was one of my favorites, and I think she was a great game player this year who looks like she isn't going to make it to the end. I think she deserves recognition for playing a good game over the others in the house (yes, I know it says "favorite" HG, but I did also like her). I think she also took a lot of personal crap from the more vile members of the house for pretty much no reason at all, and she tried not to make the game personal even though others did.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Houseguest   Favorite Houseguest EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 pm

I agree with you about Michelle MB. I think she played a good game and never took it to the personal level that the others did. However, Jeff gave me the most entertainment while in the house so he is deserving as well. I think either one winning will be a slap in the face of the filthy pigs who will probably end up being final 2. Michelle might be a bigger slap though as they already have Jeff pegged as a fan fav with the CDE and all. Finding out Michelle has alot of supporters might scorch them a bit. Its interesting that you can vote for ANY HG this season and not just the jury. Its more like Survivor where even the million dollar winner can be AC. I can pretty much guarantee that the winner will NOT be AC...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Houseguest   Favorite Houseguest Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Houseguest
Page 1 of 1