BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jordan's HOH Tweets Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJordan's HOH Tweets Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Jordan's HOH Tweets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Jordan's HOH Tweets Empty
PostSubject: Jordan's HOH Tweets   Jordan's HOH Tweets EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:40 am

BigBrotherHOHI want to say thanks to all the fans and all the support keep watching..BE GUCCIE!!!!
3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHharder than chess harder than anything i have done. You have to come in here with a open mind and positive attitude
3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHI can compare it to being in high school everyones two face and you might think someones your friend but really there not
11 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHIt's the hardest game I;ve ever played!!!! FURSURE...it looks alot easier watching it than playing the game. You CANT TRUST no one.
11 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHRussell and Lydia are the main people I dont trust in this house. I feel like I always have to watch my back with him
16 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHbut there has been some scheming going on...Trying to figure out if Russell or michelle are lieing to Jeff and I
17 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHThere hasn't been any crazy drama since the HOH competition which is good it seems like were all starting to get along better
17 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHEverything in this house changes day by day. Sometimes one week can feel like a month and you feel like its never going to end.
24 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHhey yall its Jordan from the Big Brother house!!! It has been CRAZY and stressful as HOH.
27 minutes ago from TweetDeck
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

Jordan's HOH Tweets
Page 1 of 1